Am I in a big trouble????

Unexpected love

Yunho's light brown hair was dripping, the juice dribbling down his face & soaking his shirt on the chest & shoulders.

He glared at the offender, he'd just showered , he'd skipped the first class & practised soccer match with his friends, soaked in sweat & the jersey being too sticky, he'd took a quick shower & in the cafeteria while his friends were ordering , he stopped by loo, for his business.

But when he emerged out he had not expected to be covered in apple juice, he stood there staring down hard at the offender, as he fumbled with his school jacket, took it off & started cleaning his face with it's back side.

Jaejoong laughed nervously, his hands shaking a bit,' Hehe, my bad , it was supposed to hit her', he said wiping yunho's face nervously.

yunho looked to his side , towards the girl on whom the attack was intended & again looked back at jaejoong.

By now whole cafeteria was quiet & everyone was waiting & anticipating yunho's reaction, yunho could hear distinct murmur & snickers of his friends, & he knew they were directed towards him.

He raised his hand signalling jaejoong to stop his activity.

yunho didn't say anything & jaejoong stood there awkwardly, shifting from one foot to another.

Seeing that yunho was not going to start talking anytime soon, he started rambling,' I can take responsibility, if you want, I can pay for your shirt, or something'.

Yunho lowered his head so that his hairs were in the line of vision of jaejoong & asked,' What about my hair?'.

' I can pay for them as well', screeched jaejoong, his heart pounding in his chest.

Yunho rose one of his thick eyebrows, at that.

' I mean I can pay for their repair, you know saloon & all', jaejoong fumbled with his words.

Receiving no reply, jaejoong continued, ' They won't be sticky after one wash, trust me, & they smell great too , even now just like apples', said jaejoong trying to save the situation.

' If you love the smell so much , you should take some of it too, here', said yunho & shifted towards jaejoong.

Yunho invaded his personal space , too close, jaejoong thought, his breath hitched, yunho was truly handsome up close, no wonder girls swooned over his sight, even in situation like this jaejoong couldn't help but admire, the slanted almond eyes which held brown translucent orbs, the staright nose, the well- defined jaw, it's roughness so noticable, & jaejoong had to repress the urge to scratch  to feel the roughness, till he could proceed further down to admire more of yunho's feature, he saw yunho lowered his head, so he could only see his dark brown mop of hair.

Jaejoong gasped inaudibly & steeled, yunho's scent invaded his nasal flares, it was mint & lemon, or mixture of both , he couldn't quite put a finger on it, with a subtle smell of apple juice, the whole mixture making it so inticing, it took lot more than anything for jaejoong to not to bend his head a little & take a whiff of it, he was entranced, this feeling too much for him to handle, he really wished he wouldn't make a fool of himself in front of all these students, he could feel yunho rubbing his head on the front of shirt, but he couldn't care less, all he could do was stand there just like a statue, mouth gaping, & thoughts array.

The students around them also gasped , some of them snickered as yunho lowered his head, & started rubbing his hair on jaejoong's shirt , staining & making it sticky in the process.

When he was satisfied with his work , he pulled back , took a step back & said,' there, now you smell like apples too, enjoy', smirked yunho & walked away, without even glancing back.

Just as he was about to step out of the cafeteria's door, he stopped , turned around, gaze locking with jaejoong, he said loud & clear,' And don't even mistake this as if I've let you off hook, I'm not done with you yet, you'll pay me back, when , where , how, you don't have to know that, for now, see you in the class, kim jaejoong', smirked yunho & strode out of the cafeteria.

Jaejoong could only gape his mouth like a fish , his heart beating at an enormous speed, as yunho's words sank in his system.

The crowd started dispersing, the show was over, but the game had just begun.

Some of the students giving him dissaproving looks, some giving nasty looks, some even snickering, some of his admirers pitying him.

He stood there pondering, when he felt a squeeze on his shoulder, he turned around & found a guy smiling brightly at him ,' It's gonna be okay, don't worry', & with a last pat on his shoulder , he left with some other guys.

Jaejoong recognised him as one of best dancers & also one of yunho's friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: how was it????? Jae is star- struck......ooh.......d feels!!!!!!!!