Everything's gonna be alright....or maybe not.

Unexpected love

Junus scrambled up, dusted his pants, & extended his hand for donghae to take. Donghae gazed at Eunhyuk first, before he looked up at the offered hand which was shaking visibly. Junsu awkawardly retrcted his hand, but Donghae was fast enough to catch it.

He stood up with the help of junsu,' Ow ~', he groaned when his back protested, his elbow was copiously scratched too.

' You're shaking', Donghae stated the obvious, but he did squeeze Junsu's hand in comfort,' It's okay, everything's alright', he answered the unasked question which was swiming in Junsu eyes like" Yeah, What would you expect after such a life-threatening event?"

Junsu pulled his hand away from Donghae, & wiped his clammy hands on his jeans,' I'm not going anywhere near any type of reilings anytime sooner', he chuckled trying to lighten the atmosphere. He knew Eunhyuk was watching them. And he also knew what was going on around him,' So--y-yeah', he his shaky legs,' I'm gonna---sit someplace where there is quiet---a-and--yeah, thank you, Donghae', he half-bowed, before he realised what he was doing. Junsu chuckled embarrasedly,' I should get going, bye--', he waved awkwardly, Donghae returned the gesture confusedly,' You should get that checked', Junsu gestured his elbow, where a red patch was soon blooming with harsh lines.

Junsu scrambled to the door, where Eunhyuk was still in a frozen state, Junsu stared at him for a second with an unreadable expression.

' I'm disappointed in you', he said in a low voice, instead of guilt he saw rage in Eunhyuk's face. With a shake of head & last glance at Donghae he left the tense atmosphere behind him.

                                                                                                     ***

Donghae watched Junsu leave . He turned his gaze towards Eunhyuk who was regarding him in distaste, that was enough to infuriae him.

Eunhyuk fled from there, & Donghae hot on his heels,' Wait?!', his voice boomed on the whole staircase.

But Eunhyuk kept on descending , Donghae increased his pace, & finally succeeded in ceasing Eunhyuk at the last stair,' what do you want?', Eunhyuk bellowed.

' Woah~ Woah, I don't think you should be the one angry right now, it should be me, smooching off some girl----when you already are in a relationship---', Eunhyuk pushed Donghae by his chest,' And what about you?', he glared at Donghae.

' What about me?', Donghae asked.

' Going behind my back---with my own best-friend', he said in disgust,' How many days has it been--tell me--or maybe months---since you with him', he hollered,' Huh, tell me have you even slept with him--'.

' HYUKJAE?! Mind your language---you're the one who is cheating behind my back', Donghae never used his real name before, nor did he ever shout at him for someone else before, let alone for his own best-friend, Junsu. Junsu & Donghae were always at each others throats right from the start. Ofcourse their relationship had grown into that of comfortable base, but still they were very different from each other. The total opposites of each other, & that was one of the reasons they disliked each other. If Junsu was cheerful, Donghae was serious. If Junsu was emotional, Donghae was tough as a nut, who wouldn't let his emotions show.

' So it's like that--then--you'd even raise your voice at me for him', he said bitterly,' You'd go to such a extent just for him--Do you perhaps love him or---maybe you approached me--used me just to get to him', he once again smacked Donghae's chest, he'd a look of disbelif on his face.

' You---I don't even have words for you---you'd suspect even your best-friend now, I understand that you might not trust me but you don't trust your best-friend either--Wow', Donghae scoffed.

' You know what maybe I was wrong--I made a mistake in recognising you--but thanks to you now I know the real you', with that he turned around & started trudging down the hallway.

' Donghae?! Don't you dare turn your back on me', Eunhyuk screamed.

' Oh, and another thing, Let's break up--I don't want a guy for a boyfriend who doesn't even trust his own best-friend', with that Donghae left without another glance at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk staggered back, & leaned onto the wall, before he slid down to the floor, & tucked knees to his chest. Tears trailed down his face & he hid his face into the knees, and wept in the silent hallway.

                                                                                                  ***

But what both Donghae & Eunhyuk didn't notice was that there was another person who heard every single word of their argument.

' A Love Triangle, huh', she snickered. she looked at the hunched figure disapprovingly,' So he was Gay---Ah, well but atleast I got an interseting story out of him'.

' Junsu and Donghae, huh', she tapped her chin, & smiled sardonically,' This will be so much fun', she pulled out her Smartphone, & started typing at a fast speed.

She clicked enter,' It's revenge time, Lee Donghae', she flicked her hair, & walked away from there.

                                                                              -------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, Eunhae fans don't hate me.....u won't believe me when I say I'm crazy 4 eunhyuk...I luv him even more than Yunho.

    Eunhae is nt my OTP.....bt I <3 them. I'll try 2 make everything better---now, what is this revenge abt? What do u think Hae has done to anyone in d past?? Was it 4 someone. Stay tuned 2 find out....... :)