Enter Changmin, the New Guy.

Unexpected love

' They should shut down the school website or something--I mean it's going crazy, along with the whole school', Hyunjoong scorned, taking his usual seat, he gave a friendly bump to Yoochun's shoulder.

Yoochun mirrored the action,' Yeah, it has turned into a chat room rather than school website', he shook his head,' The school should take some actions against it, dude'.

' You know what I've heard ---', Hyunjoong suddenly whispered, like it was a secret to be taken to one's grave, suddenly cupping yoochun's ear, Yoochun held up a hand,' Hyunjoong we're not turning into those gossipers'.

' No--No--it's about our Seonsaeng ( teacher)--', he whispered urgently. Yoochun regarded him for a second, before he gave a go ahead to hyunjoong to tell him, what Hyunjoong whispered had his eyes bulged out in surprise. He looked at Hyunjoong apprehensively to confirm if what he was telling was true.

Hyunjoong made a gesture of croosing his heart,' I swear ', he mouthed.

Yoochun ran a hand through his hair,' Damn', he cursed,' I like him you know--- he doesn't deserve this', he slumped in his seat.

' Yeah dude, it's unfair, I mean I like him too---name one person who doesn't like him', he shrugged sympathetically.

                                                                                  ~

' Class 2-B, class---hey man, can you tell me where class 2-B is?', Changmin stopped a guy in a hoddie. The guy pointed behind him without even looking up from his phone,' Oookay', changmin tilted his head to look at the other end,' Thanks bud', the guy atleast looked up this time, & eyed him critically. So much for someone who himself was dressed like some hideous neighbourhood gangsta. Changmin flashed him a full-blown smile, & patted him on his shoulder, before making his way straight ahead.

What he didn't expect was someone to crash into him from his left side. He staggered back due to the effect, but the other person was not so lucky because he fell right on his . Changmin had even extended his hand in an attempt to save the poor guy's fall but he was a bit late.

' I'm so sorry', changmin said, the guy yelped as he fell down ,before he looked up heatedly,' Watch where you're going, damn', he grumbled.

Another guy came running from behind him, & crouched beside him,' Are you okay?', he helped the guy up.

' Junsu?!', Changmin asked uncertainly, Junsu looked up in confusion at the tall guy, while Donghae frowned at the interaction .Changmin's face broke into an easy smile,' Oh My God, it is you', with that changmin advanced towards Junsu who stood up with Donghae's help, only to be enveloped  into a bone crushing hug.

Donghae stood there watching all this dumbfoundedly, not really knowing what to do.

                                                                                                 ~

' This time-- she has exceeded all the limits', yunho muttered to himself, & stomped his way through the hallway.

Jaejoong follwed yunho anxiously but silently,' Yunho', he finally broke the silence,' Please don't do anything rash---let's think about it--', he pulled a very determined yunho by his forearm towards the field.

' I know you're angry but fighting is not the solution', yunho let out an angry huff,' Let's just go back--and attend the lecture,hm', he pleaded , yunho looked at him before he gave in and they both sauntered back to the class together, if both of them knew that they were holding hands they didn't comment on it.

Yunho squeezed said hand, and Jaejoong hid a smile.

                                                                               ~

' That is terrible', Song joong ki gasped who was evadropping on Yoochun's and Hyunjoong's conversation, both yoochun and hyunjoong turned to glare at him, he made a motion of sealing his lips,' I won't tell anyone but shouldn't we atleast stand up against the school authorities for him, I mean he has been nothing but a caring and lovely teacher to us', Yoochun nodded seriously,' That is true'.

' Hey, Junsu , Donghae', Joong ki screamed in glee as both of them entered the class.

' Where's teach? I thought we were late--', Donghae huffed.

' Not here--he--', but one look from yoochun and he shut his mouth,' So , why were you both late? Were you doing something naughty-naughty?', he wriggled his eyebrows.

Donghae chuckled and pushed him off the seat to slump into it ,' Absolutely not what you're thinking--', he smiled and closed his eyes.

Junsu went to take the second last seat in the row, far behind.

Joong ki eyed the class,' Where's Yoo?', he pursed his lips. Donghae smirked,' I just saw him kissing some brunette in the hallway', Joong ki jabbed him in the ribs, and yoochun caught his sour look , but hyunjoong occupied him in a discussion before he could comment on it.

In the back , Junsu placed his chin on his palm and thought about what happened moments ago in the hallway.

[Flashback]

' Junsu who is he? Do you know him?', Junsu looked at Donghae confusedly and nodded,' No', uncertainly.

' Junsu, it's me', the tall guy gave him an lop-sided grin,' You don't remember your skinny neighbour'.

' Changmin? Shim Changmin?!', Junsu shreieked unbelivingly.

' Yep, it's me', he said geefully,' It's so nice to see you again--wah it's been so long, right?', he inquired.

Junsu nodded forlornly,' Yeah, you moved away so suddenly, I couldn't even get your contact information'.

'You can now', Changmin produced his cellphone.

They both exchanged contact information, Junsu introduced Donghae to Changmin, and asked him to join them in the cafeteria when he's done with the lectures.

' Sure, I'm this way', Changmin pointed to the class next to their,' I'll see you at Lunch then, Bye'.

'Bye', Junsu waved.

" Shim Changmin, who would've thought, we would meet again like this", Junsu thought to himself as he and Donghae made their way into the classroom.