I'll be grateful !!

Unexpected love

When the situation sunk in jaejoong's mind, it was too late to protest now, because now they were standing in locker room.

Yunho didn't turn back but strode over to one of the lockers, he assumed might be yunho's.

As yunho was busy rummaging through his locker, jaejoong asked in a little voice,' why are we here?'.

He dreaded yunho was going to beat him into a pulp, will he not? there was no one around , was this payback time, Jaejoong shuddered.

Yunho shuffled to where he stood with a duffel bag in his hand & emptied the contents right in front of him.

Jaejoong saw yunho's jersey , trousers, & towel fall in heap back to back.

Yunho signalled towards the heap & jaejoong stood there dumbly, waiting for him to say something.

Yunho sighed & crouched down & pulled out his jersey & handed it over to jaejoong.

' you can change into that', said yunho standing up.

Jaejoong scrunched up his nose & held the jersey between his forefinger & thumb, he said,' you want me to change into your sweaty & smelly jersey, no thanks'.

He started waving the jersey in yunho's face for him to take it back.

' It's not smelly, mind you, & besides it's lot better than your sticky shirt & that jacket which you are using to hide yourself like a freaking girl', said yunho offended by jaejoong's comment.

' Take it or leave it, like I care, you can sit whole day holding that jacket to chest, for all I care', continued yunho.

Jaejoong pondered over what yunho said,he was right actually,he couldn't sit all day like this, he would've to take down notes too.

Jaejoong sighed & retreated his hand ,' fine ,I'll change into it'.

yunho just smirked.

Jaejoong hurried behind the lockers & changed into yunho's jersey.

It was a yellow jersey & yunho's name was written in bold letters behind it, it was sleeveless & it rode down his shoulders, it was too big for him, it showed a fair amount of his chest too, if any more lower than it , one would be able to see the outline of his s, he struggled to pull it up in effort to hide his chest , but it was all in vain, he sighed & walked over to where yunho was sitting now.

When yunho saw him, he sighed heavily & started shaking his head.

jaejoong looked confused , shouldn't he be the one who should be sighing?

yunho tsked & walked over to him,' you are useless, how can a guy be this skinny that he can't even fit in someone's jersey', he said.

' What?? it's not me who's skinny , but it's you who is a gaint', fumed jaejoong.

' I knew this was a bad idea, I should've just continued wearing my own sticky shirt', said jaejoong .

' Be grateful', said yunho .

And before jaejoong could comprehend or comeback with a retort , he felt a jacket drape over his head, preventing him from seeing anything.

He hastily removed it from his head & looked around & saw yunho walking out of the locker room casually, both hands tucked in his pant's pockets.

And then looked at the jacket in his hand , it was yunho's school jacket, he lightly traced the nameplate on the front of the jacket Jung Yunho.

He realised what yunho had done, & felt the corners of his lips quirk ever so slightly.

Jung Yunho, maybe that guy was not that of an he thought , he would be.

Yes, he will try to be grateful.

And with that thought in mind , jaejoong wore the jacket , eventhough  it was big, eventhough the cuffs slip till his palms, eventhough it sagged near his shoulders, he was grateful.

It smelled like yunho , an enticing mixture of lemon & mint, he took a whiff of it & could smell a distinct musk of his sweat too through the jersey .

The smell took over his senses , he could never get over it, could he?

He knew the answer, but right now he didn't care, couldn't care.

He was just truly grateful.

With that he silently followed yunho, out of the locker room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh, first crush n the innocent touches, we've all been through that , it's so surreal, bt also we r always in denial n we always fight with that person d most, don't we? I mean I don't knw abt u guys bt in my case I fought with him a lot, hell I even hated him to the core at d start.........I knw I'm babbling, it's  just tht  while writing dis chap, it reminded me of my 1st crush.....^^