Jung Still Being an ...........

Unexpected love

There were still 10 minutes for the calculas class to end, & they didn't dare to enter the class in middle .

The Maths teacher was scary.

So they took a stroll near the ground of their school, which was partitioned for different games.

There were no exchange of words, they walked silently, enjoying the serene silence, with yunho by some 10 feets ahead & jaejoong following him like an obedient puppy.

From time to time yunho would turn back to look at him , but didn't say anything, as if his presence was enough & no words were needed between them.

Jaejoong too would stare at his broad back from time to time ,when yunho would not be paying attention.

Why did it feel like something had changed?

The wind blowing was warm with hints of calmness, did yunho feel it too?

The hush was broken when they heard the bell, signalling end of class.

Yunho abruptly turned around & headed towards the class without sparing jaejoong any glance.

Jaejoong followed mutely.

When he attempted to walk over to his usual seat, yunho held him by his elbow, he looked up questioningly, since yunho was a tad bit taller than him.

' Where do you think you are going? you are sitting with me , you didn't forget that you've to pay back, did you?', smirked yunho.

jaejoong the confused lad didn't voice ot his query & followed yunho & took the seat beside him.

He asked the guy sitting infront of him for the previous class's notes.

Just when he was ready to open his notebook , another notebook was banged on his desk.

He looked at yunho , who just shrugged & said,' Don't forget to copy  notes for me too'.

' And why would I take down notes for you, you have your own hands', sneered jaejoong.

To which yunho just quirked one of his eyebrows.

' Yeah, yeah, payback time', mumbled jaejoong & grumpingly opened yunho's notebook & started writing .

So much for being grateful, yunho was, & still is an .

Meanwhile , yunho put his head on his folded arms, watching jaejoong, he didn't even realise when he'd fallen asleep, but was jerked awake by jaejoong when the teacher for next class had arrived.

Jaejoong scowled at him & he scowled back too.

The rest of the day was normal, for every class jaejoong sat beside yunho & took down his notes too.

Yunho even said that maybe tomorrow , he would not have to write for him, & jaejoong couldn't be anymore delighted.

A really considerate he was, wasn't he?

And jaejoong just laughed at his own thought in the now empty classroom.

While packing up his things, his gaze fell on the jacket, he unconciously again traced the nameplate Jung Yunho.

Suddenly it clicked to jaejoong,' Ah, he could get punished during assembly , if he doesn't have the nameplate, tomorrow'.

'I think I can still catch him, I hope he hasn't gone too far yet', mumbled jaejoong to himself & rushed outside the classroom.

while looking for yunho , the prior incidents flashed through his mind again, eventhough yunho had him write for him, but still seeing him sleeping, yawning through the class, passing remarks, really made his day.

The Day had started with a surprise, he felt really different today, in very good way.

Why was that ? Was it because of yunho? was it because he was wearing yunho's jersey & jacket?

yunho.....yunho....& once again his laughter rang out of him for the second time that day, it boomed through the walls of now almost empty corridor.

And he kept running & running.

He felt so many fluctuating emotion in one single day.

And maybe he was grateful, afterall, even if Yunho was an or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I knw dis chap was nt so interesting............T_T.......bt d next chap's gonna have more fluff, I needed a bit of momentum 4 d next chap, I'm sorry if dis chap didn't make sense.............wooho off to watch d final of T20world cup........^^