What are you upto Jung????

Unexpected love

Jaejoong decided to use the cafeteria's washroom, in the fervor of removing the stain & stickiness , he didn't notice that his white shirt was now almost see- through, it stuck to his chest like a second skin, he thought of wearing the school jacket , but it was also ruined & lot more sticky, as he had used it to wipe yunho's face.

'Yunho that ', cursed jaejoong in his mind,' no, no, not him he himself was a - head , how could he just stand there & let yunho rub his sticky head on his shirt', he cussed at himself.

Now what, he would've to seat in the next class looking like this, giving everyone a free show, wasn't the humiliation outside enough.

He just sighed forlornly, well he couldn't just skip the class, it was calculas, & he was really poor in it.

Although his major was music , he still had to maintain his overall performance.

He huffed at his reflection, covered his wet shirt with some part of his jacket, which was not so sticky.

When he passed through the corridor, students were looking wierdly at him, who wouldn't ,a guy hiding his chest like some girl, everybody will find it wierd.

Jaejoong quickly hurried into his class, when other students started pointing at him.

He entered the class , & scanned for his friends, but he saw one of yunho's friend occupying his usual place, he frowned & looked for another empty seat & he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand, because the only seat available was beside yunho.

Seemingly, not wanting to attract more attention, he strode over to where yunho sat, hesistantly & slumped in the chair beside him.

He didn't dare to look to his left, & sat there awkwardly.

' Why are you holding the jacket like that , either wear it or put it down', said yunho annoyingly.

Jaejoong finally turned towards yunho & said haughtily,' Well if it hadn't been for someone who rubbed his sticky head on my shirt, I wouldn't have to come down to such measures, now would I?'.

' Oh, so now it's my fault, you are the one who should watch first before you act, kim , you brought this upon yourself, what about my shirt & my hair', seethed yunho.

' Well to me, it seems like you have already cleaned up & also changed the shirt', said jaejoong accusingly.

' It's not like you don't have change of clothes , you can change too', retorted yunho.

But when jaejoong looked down, avoiding his gaze & not replying, Yunho looked at him in disbelief & asked,' you don't have spare clothes ?'.

' Well I don't play any sports , so yeah , I don't have any spare clothes, besides I never really thought I would face such a situation', stated jaejoong fidgeting in his seat.

Yunho as if suddenly realized something , leaned in close towards him & pulled the jacket out of his hands& looked at Jaejoong hard, or more like his chest, his gaze unnerving, unreadable.

Jaejoong yelped when yunho suddenly pulled his jacket from him, & he felt humiliated, under his hard gaze.

Before jaejoong could protest yunho stood up with his jacket in his hand.

"Now what? was he out to humiliate him again , in front of whole class.", thought jaejoong to himself.

Jaejoong also stood up & said in a very hushed tone, but anger detectable in it,' Give me my jacket back yunho', he said trying to reach for it.

He almost had reached it, when yunho suddenly shoved the jacket into his chest .

Bewildered jaejoong looked up at yunho, what was this guy thinking , what was he upto? He was so confused.

But in his hazy mind , jaejoong hadn't realized when yunho had started dragging him out of the class.

Seeing the thin, offending material on jaejoong, yunho felt some undescribable rage.

' You are coming with me', hissed yunho.

He shoved the jacket into jaejoong's chest & taking his hand into his , he started tredging towards the door.

One of yunho's friend shouted at yunho's back,' Hey , yunho where are you going, the class's gonna start soon'.

But yunho ignored everything & continued dragging jaejoong along with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope u liked it ^^..................<333 yunjae ......forever n ever ;)

More fun to come, stay tuned................^-^