Junsu for the rescue.....

Unexpected love

Jaejoong walked down the corridor in a cheerful stance, when his bubble of happiness burst into nothingness, when the famous three cheerleaders of the school stood in front of him, Yoona, tiffany & taeyeon. Behind them in the corner , Jessica was snickering, that evil b*tch, with her three minians , watching the whole drama in delight.

Jaejoong tried pushing way past the three girls, when one of them shoved him back,' what's the hurry, ?', she smirked.

The three of them advanced onto him like a predator,' Heard you ruined our Oppa's shirt, & even spilled juice on his hair', one of them glared at him.

' It was a mistake--he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time', jaejoong frowned.

' Omo, the nerve of this guy, are you saying that it was our Oppa's fault, hah?', tiffany scoffed.

' I didn't say---', tiffany jabbed him in the chest with her long finger, manicured finger,' Listen here you girly boy, you hurt our oppa in anyway or even flock near him, it will be last day of your life , you hear me?', she threathened , before she beckoned the other two to follow her.

Jaejoong stayed rooted to the spot, the hushed voices increasing into a distinct mumur around him, he sighed & tugged his bag before he started making way towards his class, but once again he was interrupted by Jessica, he sighed heavily.

' Wow, got yourself quite in a jinx back there jaejoong ah, poor you', jessica clicked her tongue, & laughed.

' Thanks for your concern, but I don't need it', jaejoong said curtly making way past her.

' But you might need it someday?', jaejoong ignored her & kept walking.

Jessica smirked watching Jaejoong's disappearing back,' Oh trust me jaejoong, you'll need it, get ready', she sneered, before walking away, but she turned around in mid step & shouted,' Heard you wore Yunho's jersey , yesterday', that earned countless gasps around them.

Jaejoong stopped abruptly, his eyes widening, he was sure nobody saw him wearing it, he made sure not to make it visible.

' That's not true', he turned around, seething.

' He even gave you ride home, didn't he?'.

' N-No', stammered jaejoong.

' Or did you spend the night at his place?', she smiled cruelly, another series of gasps, Jaejoong looked around shaking his head in denial,' That's not true, none of it is', he hollered.

'  So that's what you are Jaejoong, you try act like you're so righteous & all ,but in reality you're just a who is looking for a good lay, aren't you?', Jessica drawled with a smug smile.

' No--that's not true, stop it, why are you doing this?', jaejoong shook his head, his eyes b with tears, pleading with his gaze.

' Oh save it Jaejoong, we all saw Yunho dragging you out of the class, you were gone for one whole period', someone from the audience yelled.

' Yeah, & that's like 45 minutes, what were you both doing, tell us', someone punctuated.

' yeah, jaejoong tell us--come on, prove us wrong', jessica smirked.

' We were not---we were just--', they didn't let him finish before they started booing & hissing.

Jaejoong shook his head & cupped his ears,' please stop--stop', tears streaming down his face one after another.

                                                                                                  ~

' Hey, Yunho---who's this Jaejoong guy--is he one of those singing groups--what was that name again?', a curly head guy scratched his head thinking hard.

' Why do you ask?', yunho walked upto the bench where he was seated, picking up a water bottle.

He took large gulps & downed the remaining water over his head, just then someone from the side hooted & hit him on the shoulder with a towel,' Nailed it, dude, you got the most beautiful guy out there---they say he's even more prettier than most of the girls--way to go', he looked from side to side before whispering in yunho's ear,' I even heard from some guys, that he is not banged yet---well not till yesterday that is', the guy wriggled his eyebrows,' so how was last night? Tell me is he hot--or you know shy?', yunho gave the guy a hard shove,' What rubbish are you talking about?', yunho growled.

' It's not just me, the whole school is talking about it dude--you took him home last night, didn't you?', yunho's eyes widened at that.

He frowned, as one of his teammates chuckled,' Man, you really gave him a good payback--by taking his ity--haha',another one nodded to his sentence & they both high-fived each other.

' Stop', hollered yunho,' It's nothing like that---these are just rumours, stop defaming him or me', he glared at his teammates.

They all stopped laughing, & had the nerve to look shameful, just then a guy with cropped brown hair, front hair slicked back with gel came running towards the field shouting yunho's name. Every single teammate turned to look at him, as he bent down in front of them to catch his breath,' Th-that---t--', he wheezed.

' Calm down first, take a deep breath & then tell me, myungsoo yah', yunho patted his back.

' T-they---Jaejoong hyung--please--', he huffed out, & yunho broke into a sprint into the direction of classes even before myungsoo could finish the sentence.

                                                                                                ~

What yunho saw when he arrived into the corridor made his blood boil, & his whole body shake with anger, he grit his teeth & roughly made his way through the crowd towards jaejoong, hushing everyone in the process,' You scoundrels--you don't have anything better to do huh', he roared making the students gasp. Jaejoong was still sobbing, his shoulders hunching up & down.

Yunho placed a hand over his shoulder in an encouraging manner, jaejoong looked up at yunho through his wet lashes, & red ,puffy eyes, yunho smiled softly.

Yunho removed his hand & stood protectively in front of jaejoong, challenging anyone to say something by just his eyes.

There was a whistle from their side , & yunho turned his heated stare towards the intruder, just to frown the next second, it was Donghae.

' Ooh, it's hot here', he snickered,' hey buddy', donghae wound his arm around jaejoong's shoulder & gave him a squeeze,' why are you crying?', he asked concernedly when he saw jaejoong's tear stricken face.

Jaejoong looked around & sniffed, avoiding any eye contact, when he whimpered ,' stop?!', there were some guys from the other class with their phones out & shooting a video of the whole incident .

Yunho stalked upto them, & threw their phones one by one.

Donghae took a step back ,not knowing what to do in such a situation, jaejoong just ducked his head down, his body shaking with renew broken sobs.

A towel was suddenly deposited over his head from nowhere, Jaejoong raised his head in confusion, but he didn't even have time to react before he was twirled around & his face bumped into someone's chest, the guy placed a hand over his head gently,' That's enough already, don't you think?', the guy said in a mildly stern voice, the voice was awfully familiar, & as far as Jaejoong remembered always cheerful, but today it had a rough edge to it, just slightly, & Jaejoong gasped when it dawned upon him , that who was the owner of the voice, it was one of yunho's friend, & none other than---

Jaejoong looked up , just in time to see the guy gaze down at him too, the said guy smiled cheerfully,' Remember me', he said in his usual chirpy voice.

' J-Junsu shii', Jaejoong stuttered.

Donghae gaped at the scene unfolding in front of him, just as the rest of the other students. He glanced towards yunho to see that he was no different.

Yunho was frozen on the spot, his eyebrows twitching, he threw the phone he was holding, on the wall making a loud noise, making everyone flinch, including Jaejoong who turned around to look at him, yunho gritted his teeth, gave junsu a heated stare, who just frowned in confusion in turn, before his eyes flicked to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong gasped at the intensity in yunho's eyes, & unconciously held Junsu's wrist, Yunho glared at the contact, before he stomped off to somewhere, Donghae hot on his trail, waving goodbye to Jaejoong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooh......Yunnie jealous.......wht do u think????? abt d chap.......too many rivals...too many courting people....!!!!!