Because I miss you

Unconditionally

JEIYUL~

 

After our practice, Sehun and I saw Krystal sitting on a bench with her arms crossed. She was looked really pissed off. Before Sehun and I could come any closer to her, we saw Kai ran towards Krystal. They were talking like a couple who had their misunderstanding. Krystal didn’t look at Kai and they were like arguing of something. Sehun walked towards them. I followed his lead.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked

Kai leaned on the wall beside where Krystal was sitting

“I don’t know with your brother” Krystal muttered

Sehun looked at Kai who was still leaning on the wall “Kai, what were you arguing?”

Kai took a deep breath before he answered Sehun “She told me she won’t show up during the mini-concert if I won’t add her choreography”

Krystal looked at Kai “Because you were just thinking about yourself. You don’t listen to me at all. You are self-centered”

“Me? Self-centered? I poured all my hardwork in this dance and you were telling me I am self-centered? I want what’s best for us. Why? You don’t trust me about our dance?”

“Okay. To end this fight, Sehun and I will watch your performance”

Kai, Krystal and Sehun looked at me with widened eyes. It’s the best suggestion I can give to them anyway. Kai looked at me and stood up straight “Fine”

We went inside the practice room. Kai and Krystal are still not okay. They went to their corresponding positions. When the music started, they danced together with passion. They chose to dance hiphop which Kai is really good at it. After the dance, Sehun and I were both amazed how they dance. Krystal and Kai looked at us, panting.

“Your dance was good. I think there’s no problem with it” Sehun said

Krystal wiped her sweat and went to her bag

“I told you. Our dance looked good” Kai looked at Krystal who got her face towel inside her bag. She wiped her sweat and looked at Kai “Fine!”

“So, are we now done with our dance?” Kai asked Krystal

Krystal put her face towel back inside her bag and got her bag “Yes”

Kai threw a fist on the air “You said yes, okay?”

“Are you deaf?” glared on him

“Since you guys are done, let’s have a dinner together!” Sehun suggested happily

“Sure since I’m already hungry” Kai looked at Sehun

“I can have my dinner at home” Krystal said as she walked going out the door. She shut the door loudly. I bit my lower lip “I think she’s mad at you Kai”

“I don’t care at least she said yes” he got his bag and grabbed our arms “Let’s go! I’m hungry”

 

 

We walked going to the street food stall where Sehun and I ate the last we had our dinner together. When the foods were served, Kai ate like a man who didn’t eat for almost a year. Sehun ate like this when we first came here. Sehun and I looked at Kai with wide eyes open. I looked at Sehun and laughed at him. He looked at me curiously “Don’t look at him like that. You were like that too when we had our dinner here the last time”

Kai looked at us with widened eyes “You ate here the last time?”

Sehun and I looked at him

“Yes, we had” Sehun asked

Kai nodded and went back eating his food. When we finished eating the food, Sehun suggested that we should go to the resto bar so Kai could go there too. I am not pretty sure if CNBlue will be performing tonight. We went to the resto bar and Uncle Donhyun saw us sitting on the table in front of the stage. Uncle Donghyun walked towards going to the table.

“Jei”

I stood up when I saw him. I bowed down in front of him and smiled

“What were you doing here?”

“Umm…these are my friends, Kai and Sehun. We came here hoping that CNBlue will be performing tonight”

“Yes, they will be performing tonight. They are getting ready at the backstage”

“Oh!” I smiled at Uncle Donghyun

“What drinks do you like?” he looked at Kai and Sehun. Kai and Sehun just gave him a cold expression. Aish! These boys! I need to teach them how to be nice sometimes. I smiled at Uncle Donghyun “Blue Lemonade will do”

“Okay”

As long as Uncle Donghyun walked away, I went back sitting on my chair. I leaned closer to them “Can you act nice in front of Uncle Donghyun? That’s the only thing I want”

Sehun crossed his arms “Fine”

Kai looked surprised at Sehun. Sehun was looking at the distant. I followed where he was looking at and saw CNBlue on stage. Yonghwa saw me and he gave me a smile. Kai poked me

“He knows you?”

I looked at him and nodded

We went back looking at their performance. After the performance, they asked if someone could sing any of the OST songs of Heartstrings. Kai raised his hand. Yonghwa instructed him to stand up. Sehun and I looked at him with surprise. Is Kai going to sing? How brave heart he have. All I know is Kai’s really good in dancing. I only heard Kai rapping but I never heard him sing.

“My brother wants to sing Because I Miss You”

I looked at Sehun and he was surprised when Kai said it. Kai gave him a grin

“Hyung…” Sehun mumbled

“Is that your brother who’s seated beside you?” Yonghwa asked

Kai said yes. Kai grabbed Sehun going to the stage. Sehun found himself up on stage. He was looking horrible at the people who were inside the resto bar. All eyes were locked on him.

“Oh, I know this guy. This is Sehun! Everyone, let’s give a hand for Sehun” Yonghwa said and he gave the microphone to Sehun. People were cheering for him. When the music started, Sehun was looking down. He was singing the song, looking at the floor. When he sang the chorus, he lifted his head and started looking at the people who were looking at him. He looked at me. I was surprised because his eyes were totally locked on mine. Throughout the song, he was looking at me. I looked away to stay away from his gaze. I drank the blue lemonade. Why is he looking at me? He can look at Kai anyway. After the song, people gave him applause and Yonghwa praised him for singing the song. Sehun went back sitting on the chair, Kai was really proud of him. Even though Yonghwa was the one who sang the song, Sehun’s version was good too. After the CNBlue performed, we decided to go home. Kai went to a store to buy something. Sehun walked me going home.

“You never told me that you can sing”

“Actually, I never told anyone that I could sing except my brothers”

I stopped by in front of the store and looked at the beautiful dream catcher. Sehun stood right beside me and looked at the beautiful dream catcher too.

“Do you want that?” Sehun asked

“Yes. I really love that beautiful dream catcher. I promised myself that I would buy that by the time I reached my dreams”

Sehun looked at me “Why?”

I looked at him with a big smile “So I can really define myself as a dream catcher because I reached my dreams”

“What was your dream anyway?”

“My dream is to become a professional artist someday. Let’s go now. It’s getting late”

 

 

We continued walking going home. When we reached in front of our house, Sehun placed his hands on his pocket.

“Why is your dream to become a professional artist?”

I sighed “I love performing on stage”

He nodded “I hope we can do our really best for our mini-concert”

“I know we can do it. I have trust on you”

He smiled shyly “Thank you”

“I need to go inside. Goodbye and thank you” I was going to open the gate but he stopped me by calling my name. I turned back.

“Jei, can we be friends?”

I laughed “Yes, we can”

He smiled at me “Good Night”

“Good Night” I smiled back at him and went inside the house

 

 

When I arrived inside the house, I went directly inside my room and changed into pajamas. Was that really Sehun? I couldn’t believe he was asking me to be his friend. I was also amazed on how cute Kai is in despite how people looked at them as “Mysterious”. Kai is a happy-go-lucky guy. He’s a hardworking too. He wants everything to be good. He knows what’s best for him and what’s not. I lay down on my bed getting ready to sleep. I can still remember the face of Sehun when he was singing at the resto bar a while ago. At first, he was shy but then he gained confidence and was looking at the people. He has a sweet voice when he sings. I am happy knowing I’m starting to get to know them.

 

 

The next day, when I went inside the classroom, I saw Sehun and Kai seated at the back. They were doing things they always do. I sat on my chair beside Nana and she leaned closer to me “I saw the two of you yesterday night. Are you two dating?”

I looked at her surprised “Us? Dating? No!” Nana could see us since her house is just across from our house. It doesn’t mean that because he walks me home, we’re dating.

“He walks me home because he doesn’t want that something might happen to me. He wants to make sure that I can go home safely so we can perform on the mini-concert”

“Are you really sure that’s the only reason why he walks you home?” Nana grinned

“Yes” I smiled at her

Our teacher went inside our classroom and practiced our vocals. She gave us a background about what’s going to happen during our mini-concert. She told us the interesting part. There would be the special guests during the mini-concert. The presidents of SM Entertainment and Cube Entertainment would be there. Our teacher didn’t tell us the reason why they were invited to watch the mini-concert. She told us that would be a surprise. I’m starting to get nervous. Can you imagine? Lee Soo Man and Monica Shin will be there watching our performances! What if I will have a nervous breakdown? Please, not this time. The mini-concert will be three days from now.

 

 

After class, Sehun and I practiced really hard for the mini-concert. After four hours of practicing, we sat down on the bench inside the practice room. I got my bottled water and drank. I was panting and wiping my sweat.

“I think the presidents were invited because they will start casting some trainees” Sehun said

“Yeah, I also thought of that”

Sehun looked at me “Let’s do this, Jei”

I nodded

 

 

YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT :)