Beautiful Tonight

Unconditionally

JEIYUL~

 

I was sitting on my bed while reading some books. Zelo rushed going inside my room as if someone was chasing after him. I looked at him with a poker face “Do you know how to knock?”

“I’m sorry. You left your door open”

I closed my book “What are you doing here?”

He sat on my bed “I saw you with Sehun. Are you friends with him?”

Why on earth is he interested with Sehun? He’s a guy and why is he interested with him? “Don’t tell me you’re gay”

He jerked back “Of course not! So tell me, are you friends with him?”

“Yes”

His eyes widened “How will you communicate with him? Doing sign language?” Yes, students in our school really thought the Mysterious Brothers were mute especially the freshmen. They are new to our school so they don’t know that much except if they have friends from the higher years to gather some information about them

“The Mysterious Brothers can talk” I went back reading at my book

“Can you introduce me to him?”

Zelo was giving me his smile. I asked curiously “Why would I?”

“I think they’re cool and if you’re friends with them, you’ll sound cool. Students saw you together with him and honestly, you looked cool”

Is my brother insane? Cool? Woah! I never thought about that “Go back to your room and study”

“Promise me you’ll introduce me to him” he said as he stood up

I went back reading my book “Promises are meant to be broken”

“Just introduce me to him, okay?” then, he closed the door. Zelo can be annoying sometimes. I never thought students looked at me as cool, maybe because Sehun talks to me. I’ve been wondering if I should be lucky or not?

 

 

 

We had a long practice during on a Friday night. We ended up at 8:30 in the evening. Kai and Krystal weren’t done practicing so Sehun and I decided to go home ahead. Before I bid goodbye to Sehun, he asked something “Is it okay with you if I asked you to eat dinner with me?”

I can’t believe this. Last time, he was asking if he can walk me home and now, he’s asking me if I can eat dinner with him. I looked at him and he was waiting patiently for my response “Are you afraid that something bad will happen to me?”

“No, no. This is my treat”

“I’m fine. I’m still full” I said as I was touching my stomach. Suddenly, my stomach growled. Sehun laughed “You’re still full?”

I frowned. Why are you not cooperating with me, stomach? I don’t want to eat dinner with him even though it’s his treat. I took a deep breath “Fine”

 

 

 

We went to the street food stalls. We ordered a lot of meals. After our orders were served, we ate our meal. I ate ramen and ddubokoki. Sehun ate a lot of foods! A lot! I wonder how he managed to have a skinny figure. I was looking at him while he was eating his foods. He was eating like a man who didn’t eat for almost one year. He took a look at me “What?” the noodles was still on his mouth

I smiled at him “Nothing” and continued eating my ramen and ddubokoki.

After Sehun ate all his meal, he burped and kept on touching his stomach “I’m sorry” I smiled as a response

I drank iced tea “Sehun, I have something to ask”

“What?” he looked at me

“Umm…why you won’t interact with the other students?”

He placed his arms on the table “I prefer to stay silent than to interact with the other people”

“I always saw you together with your brothers. They were handsome”

“You like Luhan and Kris?” his eyes widened

“No”

“We were really close to each other. Luhan has an innocent face but he’s manly. Kris has a cold expression but he’s a fool sometimes. He was the one who always make us happy in the house. Kai is the one who always practice any kind of dances inside his room”

“Oh. I never thought Kris is funny sometimes” I smiled

“He always tell our dad that he wants to visit galaxy. He’s really insane” he laughed. He leaned back on his chair and asked “How about you? Do you have any brother or sister?”

“Yes. I have one younger brother. He’s a freshman in our school. He loves to play video games. I know you wouldn’t believe this. He wants me to introduce him to you”

Sehun laughed “Why?”

“I don’t know with him. Well, let him be”

Sehun nodded “Where are we going next? I still don’t want to go home”

“Hmmm…how about we go to a resto bar? I heard my favorite band would be performing tonight” I raised my eyebrows as a sign of approval to him. I hope he would approve to my suggestion.

“Okay!” he stood up from his chair

 

 

 

We went inside the resto bar. The resto bar is a European inspired style. It was really nice. I always come here whenever my favorite band would perform. The first I came here is with my dad when I was young. The owner of this resto bar is his friend so I am free here. We went to a table near the stage and sat on the chairs. A waiter asked if what we are going to order. I ordered two blue lemonades. Sehun looked at me and asked “When are they going to perform?”

“In a minute, by the way it’s my treat” I smiled at him

“No, no. It’s mine” he said as he was going to get his wallet from his pocket

“Sehun, it’s my treat. I’m free here so I can order anything I want”

He returned back his wallet to his pocket “Why?”

“Uncle Donghyun owns this which is my dad’s close friend”

He nodded then my favorite band went on stage. I saw Yonghwa with his white v-neck shirt, Minhyuk with his black shirt, Jonghyun with a white sleeveless with a black leather jacket on top and Jungshin with his Captain America blue shirt. They were my best buddies when we were young. I am always one of the boys back then. I met them when I was in kindergarten. They were bad boys at that time but now, they are already in a band. Not just performing in a resto bar but also performing in Japan, China, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. They are under FNC Entertainment. We have the same dream, to become an artist. They become famous because while they were performing here in the resto bar during our freshman year, someone from the FNC Entertainment saw them and casted them. They are so lucky. Well, I am so proud of my boys. When they started singing, I listened carefully to their song and didn’t mind about what’s going around. They sang “Dream Boy” this is one of my favorite songs. They sang another song again as what requested from the audience. Yonghwa sang “You’ve Fallen For Me” from the OST of Heartstrings. He was the main character of the tv drama series, Heartstrings. It made me proud more of him. After they performed, they went backstage. Sehun looked at me and asked “That was Yonghwa, right?”

I looked at him and nodded

“Wow!” his jaw dropped

Someone hugged me from behind. I looked around and saw Yonghwa standing in front of me. I stood up and gave him a warm hug “I miss you, Yongie”

“I miss you too, Yulie” he touched my hair. I pouted and my hair. He looked behind me and saw Sehun. He asked curiously “Is that your boyfriend?”

I looked at Sehun and he wasn’t looking at us. I looked back at Yonghwa and smiled “He’s Sehun, my friend”

Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin arrived from the backstage. They gave me a warm hug as they came.

“You never told us you have a boyfriend!” Minhyuk smiled as he was looking at Sehun

Sehun gave them a cold expression like he always did. Jonghyun whispered “Is he mad at us?”

“No, he’s like that”

“You didn’t introduce your boyfriend to us” Jungshin smiled as he put his hands on his pocket

“He’s not my boyfriend. He’s my friend, he’s Sehun”

I looked at Sehun who was giving me a cold expression “Sehun, this is Yonghwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk”

Sehun looked at them and gave them a smirk. Well, he’s always like that. I should get used to it. They were surprised when Sehun just gave them a smirk. Jungshin gritted his teeth “Do he have a problem with us?”

I calmed them down “No. He’s really like that”

“Okay, we’ll go to the other tables” Minhyuk said. They passed by at Sehun looking at him curiously

I squinted my eyes on them and they walked away. I sat back on my chair “Can you sometimes act nice?”

He looked at me curiously and crossed his arms “Why would I?”

I took a deep breath “I don’t know with you”

 

 

 

We decided to go home after how many minutes. We walked going home. I was crossing my arms while walking while Sehun’s hands were on his pocket. He was asking how I met CNBLUE. So I told him my life from the Kindergarten and how they became famous. Sehun told me that he’s a big fan of CNBLUE but he was acting like he’s not a big fan a while ago. Such a fool! He said that he always watch Heartstrings. I never thought he watch those kind of tv drama. I was laughing while he was telling me how he loved Heartstrings. He stopped from walking and looked at me “Why are you laughing”

I touched his shoulder “I won’t believe that you watch Heartstrings”

“You won’t believe this face?”

I shook my head and continued laughing. He took a deep breath “That what people always say. Whenever I shared something to them, they won’t believe me”

I stopped from laughing and looked at him. He was looking from a distant “I think they’re like that because my image doesn’t fit about what I am telling them of who I really am”

I stood up straight and tapped his shoulders “I’m sorry”

He looked at me and smiled “I know. I’m used to it”

“Starting right now, whatever you tell me about you, I will believe you”

“Thanks” This time, he smiled at me. He has a cute smile indeed. I didn’t know that he feel pain whenever people won’t believe him. How cute. He decided to walk me home since it’s already 10:50 in the evening. As always, he wants me to go home safely. We stopped in front of our house. I looked at him “Thank you”

“No, I should be the one to say that. Thank you for tonight. I really had fun”

“Seriously?” I asked

He frowned. Oh! I forgot. I should believe him whatever he will tell me “Yeah, yeah. That’s fine. I had fun tonight too” I smiled at him

He let out a smirk and looked down. I took a deep breath “I should go inside now. I’m sure my mom’s been looking for me”

He looked at me and took a step closer “Okay. Take care”

“Take care too” I said and went inside the house. I closed the door and leaned back. I sighed and took a look on the window. I saw him walking away. I wouldn’t have thought that in that cold expression behind is a caring and sweet person. If only people got a chance to interact with him and how good he is, they wouldn’t be thinking how rude, mean or bad he is. 

 

 

YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT :)