First Conversation

Unconditionally

JEIYUL~

 

After classes, Peniel went towards Nana and told her that they will be practicing for their dance tomorrow. Peniel is a member of a famous dance group. They have dance studio and they will be practicing there for the mini-concert. Nana sighed when Peniel went away. Peniel’s good looking anyway and he has already a girlfriend.

“I wish you were my partner” she pouted

“It’s okay. I know you can still do better with him”

She looked at me “What about you and Sehun?”

“I still don’t know about it. I know he wouldn’t be asking me about our practices so…I think I should be the one to approach him”

Her eyes widened “Are you sure about it? What if he won’t respond?”

I bit my lower lip “I know that I can’t do it but I will try just for this”

“Good luck then” she gave me a smirk

 

 

We were eating our dinner when I told my mom and dad about our mini-concert. Of course, they were expecting that I would be paired up with Nana but I told them that I was paired up with Sehun. Zelo looked at me with a glare “Oh Sehun? You mean that Mysterious Guy? The maknae of the Mysterious Brothers?”

Why does he know all about this? Oh, I forgot. We are in the same school so hell yeah, he knows about this “Yes…” I frowned. Mom and dad became curious about the Mysterious Brothers so Zelo told mom and dad about the Mysterious Brothers. Mom and dad were surprised after Zelo told them. Mom and dad exchanged glances. Zelo also told mom and dad that their dad was a veterinarian and has a pet clinic. I can sense that mom was having hard time in breathing. She took a deep breath and looked down.

“Mom, are you okay?” I asked worriedly

She was panting and looked at us “Yeah, I’m okay”

“Zelo, stop talking about their dad. Mom and dad doesn’t know about him anyway”

He looked at me “Fine, whatever Jei”

“Zelo, how long you’ve been talking like that to your unnie?” dad glared at him. This time, dad’s really mad at Zelo. I looked down and continued eating my meal

“I’m sorry dad” he looked down

“Don’t talk like that to your unnie again”

“Yes”

 

 

After eating my dinner, I went to my bedroom. I was studying my lessons when I heard a knock through my door. I looked at the door and it creaked open. I saw mom peeking and she went inside my room. She smiled at me and stood beside me. She placed her hands on my shoulder and looked what I was studying. She looked at my drawings that are displayed in the walls of my room. Her eyes caught one of my drawings. She went towards it and started touching it. I stood beside her and looked at my drawing too.

“When did you draw this?” she asked, still looking at my drawing. In my drawing, it was a wolf growling. I didn’t know why I drew that wolf. I drew that when I was in the lake “Last week”

She looked at me “Jei, if you feel uncomfortable or if you feel something’s bothering you, just tell me okay?”

I became curious when she became like this. I never hide secrets from her, she knows that. Why is she acting like this? Is there something wrong? I can sense that there’s something really wrong why she acted like this “Yes, mom. I will”

She started caressing me and gave me a warm hug “Jei, I love you”

I hugged her back “I love you too mom”

 

 

 

I was going to the other building because Nana told me that Sehun was there. When I arrived at the practice rooms, I saw Sehun sitting calmly on a bench. Before I can get closer to him, I took a deep breath. I know I can make this. I gather all my courage to walk towards him. My hands were shaking walking towards him. When I reached the bench where he was sitting, I slowly sat beside him. We were inches away. I wasn’t looking him. Can I do this next time? I think I can’t do this. This is…”Jei…” I heard a deep voice called my name. I awkwardly looked beside me and I saw Sehun looking at me. His arms were slightly crossed. He was giving me his cold expression. Did he really just call my name? I can’t believe this. I remembered him not responding when I said “Thank you” and “Sorry” to him and now, he’s calling my name.

“Umm…I…umm…I just…wanted to ask about our practice…when are we going to start practicing?”

He let out a sigh and his lower lip. My gosh! He was hot when he his lower lip. No wonder why a lot of girls fell in love with him. I hope he’s going to respond. I am now in deep nervous. While I was looking at him, waiting for his respond, he looked at me and his lips went open “Can we start practicing this afternoon?” My jaw dropped when he respond to my question. I thought he won’t respond. He’s that kind of guy. Whenever my classmates asked him question, he won’t answer especially if it’s non-sense.

“Jei…” he went closer to my face

I jerked back and blinked twice. I cleared my throat from that embarrassing moment. I pursed my lips. I was finding for words to say “Umm…okay…I’ll see you later then” I awkwardly stood up and walked away. I bit my lower lip and sighed. That was really embarrassing and I was indeed surprised when I heard him calling my name. I went to the canteen and sat one of the benches beside the board where the menu’s for today where placed. I sat there like an idiot, staring at the floor. Someone sat beside me and took a deep breath. I saw Krystal sitting beside me, crossing her arms.

“I don’t know what to do with Kai!”

I looked at her curiously “What happened?”

“We don’t have the same plans for our dance” she curled her palms into fist

“I know you can two do it, Stal” I caressed her back so she will lose her temper. She looked at me, crooking her eyebrows “What about you and Sehun? Does he talk to you?”

I nodded “We will start practicing this afternoon”

“Good luck then” she gave me a smirk

 

 

 

I was bringing my backpack with me going to the practice room. It was getting late at night. There were only a few students here in our school campus. A lot of students were already going out from the school. I went to the other building alone where the practice rooms where located. I arrived at the practice room where I saw Sehun a while ago. I looked at inside the practice rooms and I saw Sehun there, sitting on a chair. I opened the door and he saw me walking towards him. He was crossing his arms and looked at me. I stopped right in front of him and asked “What is our theme of our dance?”

He sighed and stood up from his chair. I hope he would think of something that I would love. Not like Krystal and Kai who had difficulties of what dance they are going to do. He walked towards me “Interpretative dance” My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. Is this true? Interpretative dance isn’t my style. I am more into hiphop, pop jazz, ballet and ballroom dancing. I think I can’t do this with him.

“I can’t dance interpretative dance. I am not good at that”

He took a step closer to me “If you don’t want then, let’s stop this”

“Can we do hiphop, pop jazz, ballet or ballroom dancing? I never did interpretative dance before”

He went back to the chair where he was sitting a while ago and got his bag “I think we’re done here” he brought his bag with him and passed by at me. How can he be so mean? He’s only thinking for himself and not thinking if I can do that dance. Well, that dance but does he really want interpretative dance? If I am not going to agree with him, I would fail. No! This shouldn’t happen. I heard the door creaked “Wait!” I looked back and saw Sehun looking at me with his hand on the doorknob. I let out a sigh and finally said “Fine. We will do interpretative dance”

He closed the door and walked closer to me “That’s good then”

“So, when are we going to start practicing?”

“Tomorrow, same time and same place” then, he went out from the practice room. I shrieked when he’s already out of my sight. I never thought that he’s so self-centered! Watch out, Mr. Oh Sehun. I won’t let you win!

 

 

YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT :)