Yonghwa

Unconditionally

JEIYUL~

 

The next day, someone was knocking through my door. I woke up and it’s already 11 in the morning. I’ve realized that I’ve been sleeping for too long. I stood up and opened the door. I saw Nana standing right in front of me. She was wearing a blue shirt and shorts. She went inside my room and sat on the bed. I scoffed and closed the door.

“Explain to me what happened yesterday night”

Yesterday night? What happened yesterday night? I scratched my head and closed my eyes. What happened? I finally remembered! I was with Sehun yesterday night. I opened my eyes “That! That…Sehun walked me home”

“That it is!” she stood up and walked closer to me. She walked around me “Are you together with Sehun?”

I looked at her with wide eyes “No! We’re just friends!”

She sat back on my chair “So tell me what happened yesterday night”

I sat beside her and told what happened yesterday night from the street food stalls until to the resto bar. And obviously, she ended up giggling. She always giggled whenever I tell her about Sehun.

“Do you like Sehun?” I looked straight into her eyes

“No! He’s not my type. You know what type of guy I want right?”

I sighed

“Actually, I was pretty amazed by you”

I looked at her curiously

“You’re the only one who can talk to him and I saw you yesterday night in front of your house. It seems like he’s really comfortable with you”

“Nana, I am so happy too knowing that he can interact with me. You should get to know him too. He’s a good guy”

“Hopefully but…can you come with me to the mall? I have something to buy and let’s watch a movie!”

“I’ll take a shower first”

 

 

I was wearing a pink tank top with a black leather jacket on. I wore the shorts that my mom gave me during my birthday. I decided to pair up with my sneakers. We went inside a boutique. Nana was looking for some clothes for their performance in our mini-concert. Nana told me that she’s not having a hard time with Peniel. Indeed, Peniel’s a good listener. He always listened to Nana’s suggestions. Nana always thought that Peniel’s totally the opposite of what she was thinking. I can tell that Peniel is the type of guy that Nana wants but she rarely talked about him. I know when Nana likes someone else. She’ll talk about him all day. Nana bought two clothes. We went to the movie theatre and lined to buy for the ticket. Nana suggested that she’ll be the one to buy for the ticket and I’ll be the one to buy for the popcorn and drinks. Before I got the popcorn and drinks, I saw one guy who left his wallet. The guy walked away. Another guy got his wallet and looked at it. He was grinning while looking inside his wallet. This guy will definitely steal that wallet. I looked at the cashier “I’ll be back”

The guy placed the wallet inside his pocket and walked away. I followed him and he stopped in front of the comfort room. Before he entered the comfort room, I grabbed his arms. He turned around

“Give me the wallet”

He gave me curious look

“I said, give me the wallet”

“Is the wallet yours?”

“That’s the wallet of my boyfriend” I lied. I hope he’s going to believe me. Fingers crossed. Hopefully, he got the wallet inside his pocket and gave it to me. Thank God, he believed me. I got the wallet from his hands and went back to the popcorn corner. I saw the guy went back looking for his wallet. I poked him behind and he turned back. My jaw dropped when I saw the guy. The guy was wearing a gray v-neck shirt “What?” Kris asked, giving me his cold expression

I handed him his wallet “Is this yours?”

He looked at the wallet and got it from my hands “Who are you?”

Before I was going to say my name, Nana came and put her arms around my shoulders “Let’s...” she was surprised too when she saw Kris. Kris looked at Nana and walked away. We looked at Kris until he was out of our sight. Nana looked at me “What happened?”

I told him someone stole Kris’ wallet and gave it back to him. Nana gulped “How did you do it?”

“I told him that the wallet is my boyfriend’s wallet. He believed me”

“What were you talking?”

“He asked for my name but you came”

Nana scoffed “I shouldn’t have come. Wait, where’s our popcorn and drinks?”

“I left it to the cashier”

We went back to the popcorn corner and got the popcorn and drinks. We went inside the movie theatre and look for seats. We sat at the upper chairs so we can watch the movie clearly. Nana chose a romantic story. She really loves romantic movies. Then, here I am, the complete opposite of Nana. I love horror movies that romantic movies. I don’t believe in ghosts and I am not afraid of them. I never saw one in my entire life and I’m curious what they look like. I am not afraid of anything. I even wondered if I have phobias. In the middle of movie, I saw Nana crying. She became emotional whenever we watch romantic movies. We finished the movie for two hours. For me, it was a boring movie since I always get encounter that kind of romantic movies.

 

 

When I reached home, Zelo was sitting on the couch, watching Heartstrings. I suddenly remembered Sehun. I saw Yonghwa and I feel proud of him. I remembered when we were kids that he’s a type of who’s really sweet. He will do anything to make me smile whenever I’m down. He’s a happy to go lucky guy. I remembered him crying when we were in Kindergarten because he was afraid of going to school. We were not classmates during Kindergarten. I was in Nursery while he was in his Kinder two together with Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun. We became friends because I was bullied with some students at that time and they protected me from the bullies. I was smiling while watching the whole episode. They got chemistry with Park Shin Hye. They’re cute to look at. Zelo looked at me curiously “Are you okay?”

I looked at him and smiled “Yeah, why?”

“You’ve been smiling like an idiot. You like Yonghwa hyung?”

“No. He’s like my older brother” I sighed and went to my room. I positioned myself down on my bed and saw the pictures we had with Yongie when we were still young. We won as Prince and Princess in the year 2000. That was 12 years ago. I can still remember that day. I was hoping that I would be paired up with Yongie and it came true. I had a crush on him when I was still young but when he was casted in FNC Entertainment, he became busy and he trained for more than one year. We rarely see each other and he told me that he treated me only as his younger sister. So, I think I should stop what I was feeling at that time because I know he doesn’t feel the same way I do. And after that, I never had a crush anymore. I don’t know why. I think I’m afraid to fall in love with the wrong guy. I won’t waste loving someone who never deserved my love.

 

 

After our practice, Sehun decided to walk me home. When we arrived at the main entrance of the school, I saw a guy who was standing beside the wall. He looks really familiar. He looked at me and smiled. I ran towards him and hugged “Yongie” I let go of him and he said “Are you tired?”

“No. Why are you doing here?”

Sehun stood beside me. Yongie looked at Sehun “Hi”

Sehun gave him a smile as a response. Yonghwa looked back at me “I came here to walk you home”

My eyes widened.  I looked at Sehun and he looked at me, smiling. I think it was okay for him if Yonghwa would be the one to walk me home today. I nodded and went back looking at Yonghwa “Okay. Let’s go” I linked my arms with Yonghwa and took a step forward. While we were walking away from the school, I turned to look at Sehun. He was walking to the opposite street. His hands were on his pocket. I sighed and went back looking at Yonghwa.

“Are you hungry?”

I looked at him and nodded. I was expecting that Sehun would take me home tonight. I wanted him to walk me home so I will know him better. I wanted to know him and his family. I wasn’t expecting Yonghwa to walke me home. He never walked me home from school. He’s always busy with his schedules. When we arrived at the house, my mom prepared dinner. Yonghwa ate dinner together with us. Yonghwa was seated beside me.

“Hyung, is Park Shin Hye really beautiful?” Zelo asked

Yonghwa looked at him and touched his head “Of course! She’s really beautiful”

“I want to meet her soon”

“Sure. If we have taping” Yonghwa smiled at him

“How’s your work?”

“Pretty hectic” he replied calmly

 Yonghwa, dad and mom were talking about the resto bar and Uncle Donghyun. Uncle Donghyun is Yonghwa’s dad. After they talked about some stuffs, Yonghwa decided to go home. I accompanied Yonghwa going out from the house

“Are you sure Sehun’s not your boyfriend?”

I let out a laugh. Why won’t he believe me? He’s not like this before. He always believe me whatever I always tell him “Yes. Why? Do you have any thoughts about us?”

“The way he looked at you, it seems like he likes you”

I laughed again. I remembered the night when Sehun told me that he doesn’t like me “He doesn’t like me. I don’t like him too”

Yonghwa took a deep breath and smiled “It’s good to hear”

“Good to hear what?”

He pursed his lips “Nothing. I need to go home now. We will be performing tomorrow at Music Bank. Watch it, okay?”

“Okay” I smiled at him. He gave me a warm hug before he walked away

 

 

YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT :)