Chapter 2 - Misunderstandings

Perfect Life 2 : Where My Heart Belongs

Chapter 2

A week had passed since Haruna and Yuto’s first encounter after she came back from France. As always, her scheduled were tight these past few days, good thing she has still 2 days off when weekends.

It was Saturday. She planned to stroll around the city. She didn’t have a chance to walk during her first week.

She spent her whole afternoon by going to her favorite café, her favorite dress shops and to her favorite mall. She bought new clothes, accessories, and other stuffs that she might use during her stay in Japan. She left all her things in her boarding house in France.

When she got tired, she went to a nearby park and sat on an empty bench. She arranges all her shopping bags on her side then looked around. She saw a few people busy with their own businesses. She rested her back on the bench and looked up at the sky.

“Feels so good.” She happily said to herself and closed her eyes.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard a voice in front of her.

“Are you all alone miss? Wanna have some fun?” a punk guy asked her and braced his arms on the bench.

Haruna just stared sharply at the guy. His comrades were laughing.

“Come on, let’s go somewhere?” the punk guy said and grabbed her arm, trying to make her stand up.

Let go of me.” She calmly said.

“And if I don’t?”

“You’re gonna regret it.” she said then smirked. She trained in self defense while she’s in France that is why she is not afraid of them.

“Ooooh, we’re scared---ITAI!” the punk guy suddenly landed on the ground.

Haruna were also surprised about what happened. She turned her look on a guy who suddenly appeared on her side.

“Are you okay?”The guy asked her. She just gave him a nod as an answer.

The guy smiled. “That’s good.”

The punk guy suddenly punched the guy who helped her. He landed on the ground but he managed to stand up immediately. He wiped off the blood on the side of his lips then smirked at the punk guy.

“Before you can date her, you need to ask permission from me.” He said and gave him a straight fist on his face.

The punk guy’s comrades suddenly ran away when they saw their leader was already beaten by the guy.

The guy went near to Haruna.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes. Thank you. I can manage that even if you didn’t help.” Haruna said.

“Woah, so this is what I get from helping a super model?” The guy said and sat down beside her.

“Y-You know me?”

“Of course. Everyone knows a super model from France. Kawaguchi Haruna right?” he said.

Haruna smiled awkwardly.

“Thank you again.” She said then stood up and get her things.

“Matte ~. Anou, my name is Fukushi Sota.” He said and extended his hand to her.

Haruna just looked at him. “Well, Arigato Fukushi-san for helping me. Ja.” She just said and left him.

Sota just followed his gaze on Haruna as she walked away from him.

“We will meet each other again, Haru-chan.” he said.


--


Yuto just looked at Haruna from a distant. He doesn’t know why he is being concerned to her when he saw her a while ago being surrounded by a group of punk guys. He is actually ready to cross the streets to save her but an unknown guy appeared before him and save her instead, so he just watched how that guy  manage to save her.


When she left him, he secretly followed her.


‘What am I doing? Following her? Then what? I’m just wasting my time.’ He thought as he continues to walk.


When he lost his sight to Haruna, he just sighed. ‘I do hope she will not do anything again to Mirai. I can’t trust her. Yes, that’s right Yuto, you can’t trust Haruna.’
‘What the heck are you thinking? You know that she already changed right? Mirai also told you that You’re just being a paranoid.’ The right side of his brain said.


“Mouu ! I cant think properly!” He just said and shuffles his hair.


He admits that the last time they were together at the airport left a memory on his head that keeps playing on his mind every time he sees a photo of Haruna. What more she’s already back in Japan? He knows to himself that it’s impossible for him to fall for her. After he moved on with Mirai, he already closed his heart to any possibilities for him to fall in love again. He’s afraid of getting hurt again, and maybe Haruna is also the same. He always thinks that way.


He knows he said sarcastic words to Haruna the day of her comeback, but he can’t help it. It just burst out of his mouth. He also felt mad when he saw Ryosuke and Haruna flirting at her booth.


“May I know the reason why are you following me?”


Haruna’s voice makes him comeback to his senses.


“Eh?” He was surprised to see Haruna behind him when he turned around.


“So  Nakajima Yuto-kun, why are you following me?” she said as if waiting for an answer.


“I-I didn’t ! I was on the same way.” He lied.


“Eh? Really?” she said and smirked.


“What else will be the reason?”


“I don’t know. Maybe you’re just spying on me.” 


“And why would I do that? It’s just a waste of time.”


He saw Haruna’s expression suddenly changed. She somehow looks like hurt?.


“Y-yes, It’s a waste of time also to talk to you. Ja.” She just said and leaves him alone.


Yuto sighed. Strike two.


‘WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME? Saying mean things again to her. I don’t know. Mouuu! Haruna why the hell did you come back again!’


Yuto immediately followed her. He grabbed her arm. She stopped from walking.


“What? Are you going to say sarcastic words again?” 


He felt that she’s just controlling herself from crying.


‘But why will she cry?’


‘Yuto ! Your such an IDIOT. She’s still a girl ! Any girl will get hurt if you said to them that they are a waste of time.’


He felt that she released her arm from his hand.


“If you’re thinking that I came back here just to do something again to Mirai and Ryosuke, you’re thinking is wrong. I’m here for a bunch of projects with you and Okamoto-san. So be professional and not to put your personal hatred on me on our work.” She said and leaved him dumbfounded.


He didn’t attempt to follow her.


He is just standing there, following his sight to her fading figure.


--


“What the heck is he up to !” she angrily said when she got home.


She tossed the things she bought on her bed and went out to her room’s veranda.


She was surprised to see Sota in front of her apartment, waving at her.


“What is he doing?” She thought.


“Haruna-chan ~!” he shouted.


“What are you doing?” She angrily asked.


“Nothing. Im just excited that I cant wait for tomorrow to work with you!” he said then smiled.


“What? W-Work with me? Look , I do not—“


“Mata ne~!” he said then leave.


“Oi ! Ch-Chotto !” she just said but he already gone. “What does he mean by that?” 


She sighed. “I do not know what is happening to me ever since I came back here. First Yuto being mean to me, and now I met this crazy guy?”


--


The next day, Haruna was surprised to see Sota standing infront of her agency’s van.


“W-What are you doing here?” 


“Today is the start of my work as your personal driver.” He said, giving his most beautiful smile.


Haruna just looked at him. “Uh.. okay. So let’s get going.” She said and opened the door of the car. Sota also went in and arrange himself on the driver’s seat.


“Drive me in Kanagawa.” She said while checking her schedule on her phone.


“EH? KANAGAWA?” Sota exclaimed when he heard her.
“Yes. That’s the location of my shoot today. Why? Any complains?” Haruna asked.


“N-None, but I thought—“


“Well if you don’t want to drive me to Kanagawa, I’ll go there by myself.” She said in an irritation and gets her things. Before she could get out from the car, Sota grabbed her arm.
She looked at him.


“What?”


He smiled. “I’ll get fired right away if I didn’t drive you safely to your destination, and I don’t want that to happen.”


Haruna sighed and get back to her seat. “Just drive.”


“Hai, Haru-chan.” he cheerfully said.


She looked at him sharply.


“Don’t call me ‘Haru-chan’. We’re not close.”


“But soon to be.” He said then started the car.


Haruna just ignored what he said and just concentrated on her phone. She’s irritated with Sota’s attitude.
After contacting her manager, she rested her head on the window and closed her eyes.
Sota stared at the sleeping figure of Haruna at the back seat.


“You really do forget me huh, don’t worry Haru-chan, I’ll help you to remember me and soon you’re going to be mine.” He whispered and a meaningful smile drew on his lips.


--


“Yu-chan !” Chinen exclaimed as soon as he opened the door of their rehearsal room.


“What’s up Chii?” Yuto asked while fixing the strings of his rubber shoes.


“You’ll have a new drama !”


“What?”


“Yes ! I heard our manager talking it to some staffs a while ago.”


“Eh? With whom?” 


“I don’t know, but I heard your partner is a model.”


‘Haruna?’ he immediately thinks of Haruna.


“Yuto thinks its haruna.” Keito said and smiled.


“KEITO! YOU! Why would I think of her?” he suddenly gets mad at Keito who somehow reads what’s on his mind.


Keito burst out in laughter.


“Just a guess, but now I know you really think of her.”


“Im not thinking of her, okay.”  


“Don’t tell me it is now Yuto who falls for her?” Hikaru said and really put an effort to go near to him.


“Nah ! That thing won’t happen.” He said and tried to ignore them.


“Sou? But when I saw you yesterday following her, I didn’t get what you are saying.” Keito said.


“E-EH? You saw u-us? I mean me?”


“See ?! You almost spill it out !” (Keito)


“Keito ! You !”


“Admit it Yu-chan!” (keito)


“I will not admit anything because it is not true !” 


“Usooooo!” Keito said and teased Yuto.


Yuto tried to ignore Keito.


“Yu-chan, she’s prettier than before isn’t it?” Chinen asked.


“Why telling me that?”


“Betsuni, just saying in case you will ask.” (Chinen)


“He’s right Yu-chan. And I think she already changed. 3 years had already passed; I don’t think she’s still inlove with Ryo-chan. Besides, Mirai-san and Haruna-san were good friends now.” Keito butted in.


“Urusai Keito!” Yuto said and throw his towel to Keito.


“Look minna ~! Yu-chan’s blushing!” Inoo said.


“Inoo you!” 


“Kidding!” Inoo said and give him a peace sign.


“When did it start? Did you felt love at first sight?” Daiki asked.


“I’M NOT INLOVE WITH HER. WHY WOULDN’T YOU BELIEVE ME?” Yuto said with an irritation, but his face was already red.


The members laughed. They really liked to tease Yuto.


They were busy teasing him when the door suddenly opened.


Still with his baggage, the members saw a different Ryosuke at the room entrance.


“R-Ryo-chan ?” Chinen asked when he saw Ryosuke. He saw a dark aura coming out from him.


“D-Daijoubu?” Daiki asked.


I REALLY CAN’T UNDERSTAND HER!” he angrily said.


--


Meanwhile,


“I REALLY CAN’T UNDERSTAND HIM!” 


Haruna covered the speakers of her phone. It was a phone call from Mirai.


When Haruna thinks that she ‘somehow’ calmed down she tried to ask her.


“What’s wrong? Did something happen on your one week vacation?” 


She heard her sighed.


“He suddenly gets angry at me when he saw me went back to our hotel with a guy. It was his fault anyway why I’m being with that guy!”


“What do you mean? Wait, are you already here in Japan?”


“Yes. I’m still here in the airport. Thanks to Ryosuke for leaving me here.”


“EH? You’re not with Ryo-chan?”


“Yes. He is so jealous to the guy who only helped me to return to our hotel. I got lost when I stroll around because Ryosuke was sound asleep and he can’t wake up no matter what I do. I can’t contact Ryosuke, that’s why I asked that guy whom I met at the streets to help me. Good thing he’s also Japanese.”


“So who is this guy?”


“I don’t know. He didn’t tell me his name.”


“So what are you doing now? Did you already call Ryosuke? What the heck was he thinking leaving you alone at the airport?”

Haruna angrily said, making Sota to stop what he was doing and curiously looked at her.


“No! He’s the one who’s at fault why would I call him. Let him be! Mou, I’ll just ask Yuto to pick me here.”


“Maybe that’s a good thing to do. Take care Mi-chan.”


“Arigato Haru-chan, gomen for hearing out my rants again.”


“It’s okay. Sorry I can’t pick you there. I’m on a shoot today and I’m on Kanagawa.”


“Ganbatte Haru-chan, Ja, I need to go.” Mirai said and hung up.


Haruna sighed.


“Wew, I don’t know that Ryosuke was like that. Married life is sure so complicated.” She said to herself.


“Haru-chan? are you hungry? I make these sandwiches for you.” Sota said and offered her the plate with three sandwiches on it.


Haruna examines it.


“You can have it. I’m allergic at tomatoes.” She said then stood up.


“EH? I-Im sorry. Let me replace this.”


“No need. You’re not my personal assistant to do that. Besides I’m on a strict diet, I can’t eat every minute.” She said and leaves Sota.


Sota smiled. “Playing hard to get huh.”


--


“THAT’S IT? YOU LEFT HER AT THE AIRPORT BECAUSE OF THAT ?” Yuto angrily said to Ryosuke and clutched his shirt.


“Yu-chan , calm down.” Keito said and tried to let go Yuto from Ryosuke.


Yuto angrily released him.


“But I can’t help it. I became jealous when I saw them together.” Ryosuke said.


“Ryo-chan, did you hear Mi-chan’s side? Maybe you’re just assuming things?” Yabu said.


“No.”


“Geez Ryo-chan! You must control your jealousy. It’s like you didn’t trust Mi-chan.” Yuto said.


“But—“


“She sent me a message. She’s still at the airport. She wants me to pick her up but I want you guys to solve the misunderstanding between you. So go.” Yuto said.


“Want us to accompany you?” chinen asked.


Ryosuke sighed.


“Hai Hai. I’ll be going. Gomen ne. I’m thinking too much.”


“Ryo-chan, you’re already married. Learn to control your jealousy. Good thing you’re not jealous to us if we were around her.” Yabu advised.


Ryosuke remained silent.


“Do you want Mirai to fall to another man because of your jealousy?” Daiki asked.


“No.”


“See? So don’t be over reacting like that again.” Inoo said.


“Hai. Gomen minna. Maybe I’m just afraid of losing her again.” Ryosuke said.


“One last question Ryo-chan, did you already do ‘that’?” Hikaru asked.


“Hikaru!” The other members exclaimed.


“GOmen gomen, I’m just curious ya know.” He said and laughed.


Then the whole HSJ members went out to accompany Ryosuke to the airport.


--


Mirai waited for Yuto to pick her up. She’s still mad at Ryosuke.


What the heck was he thinking?! As if I’m that type of girl! Geez ! I hate you Ryosuke!” she angrily cursed Ryosuke for leaving her again.


She calmed herself and just reminiscing the moments they spend together. She blushed when she remember ‘that’ night.


“Hey!” 


She comeback to her senses when she heard someone called her. She turned around and saw the guy that helped her in Singapore.


“Ah! You! Anou, Thank you very much for helping me.” Mirai said and bowed her head.


“Iie, its nothing. I’m glad you arrived safely.” The guy said and smiled.


“Hai. You also had the same flight?” Mirai asked. “Ettou, ---?”


“Kamiki Ryunosuke desu.” He said and offered his hand to Mirai.


“Yoroshiku  Kamiki-san—“


“Ryu-kun will be enough.” He said and smiled.


Mirai accepted his hand. “Ryuu-kun.”


Ryunosuke smiled.


“Are you all alone again?” he asked and laughed. He then released Mirai’s hand.


“Nah, obviously. My stupid husband left me, but I’m waiting for my best friend. How about you?


“Im waiting for my manager.” He said.


“Ahh, well—“


“Mirai.” 


Mirai didn’t continue her sentence because she was cut by Ryosuke.


“What are you doing here? You said that ---” Mirai sarcastically said.


“If you’ll excuse us, my wife is already tired. By the way I’m –“


“Yamada Ryosuke of Hey Say JUMP right? The husband of the model Shida—I mean Yamada Mirai.” Ryunosuke said and offered his hand. “Nice to finally meet you.”


“Who are you?” Ryosuke asked in a rude tone.


“Chotto Ryosuke! You’re a bit rude to him.” Chinen said.


“Kamiki Ryunosuke from Amuse.” He said.


Ryosuke half heartedly accepted Ryunosuke’s hand.


“Ah, the new talent of Amuse?” Daiki exclaimed.


“I already heard of him. He’s the new rising star of that agency.” Inoo said.


“Nice meeting you minna. It’s an honored to meet you guys unexpectedly as a group here.” Ryunosuke said and smiled.


“Ikou Mirai.” Ryosuke said then grabbed Mirai’s arm and her luggage and dragged her out of the airport.


“Chotto Ryo-chan!”


The two already went ahead leaving the HSJ Members and Ryunosuke watching them.


“Anou, gomen nasai for what Ryosuke did. You know, he’s just—“ Yuto said but he was cut off by Ryunosuke.


“Its okay. But I wish I knew Mirai before he did. Maybe I could have the chance.” Ryunosuke said.


“EH?” 


“Iie, betsuni. Ja minna.” Ryunosuke said and bowed then take his leave.


“Did you hear that Yu-chan?” Daiki asked.


“Loud and clear.” Yuto stared sharply at the walking figure of Ryuunosuke. “I will not let that guy, to ruin their relationship. He first needs to pass over me.”


--


“Chotto Ryosuke ! Itai yo!” Mirai exclaimed when she felt the Ryosuke’s grip on her arm tightens. They were now at the parking lot of the airport.


Ryosuke suddenly released her.


What the heck are you thinking?! You’re angry at me right? Why bother to –“


She didn’t finish her sentence because Ryosuke suddenly hugged her.


“Gomen ne Mi-chan. I know I’m at fault. I didn’t wake up that’s why I didn’t accompany you to where you are going. I’m really sorry for leaving you behind because of my jealousy.” Ryosuke said and hugged her tight.


Mirai deeply sighed.


That’s why she loves Ryosuke so much. Even though they had fight like this, he is always the one who admitted his mistakes.


“Ryo-chan, I said this to you many times before right? It is you whom I love. You are my everything, and I don’t want to lose you. Why will I love someone else, when I already have a Yamada Ryosuke whom I really love?” Mirai said and cupped

Ryosuke’s face on her hands.


Ryosuke smiled and planted a quick kiss on Mirai.


“I’m really sorry Mi-chan. Promise, it will not happened again.”


“Eh? Really? You also promised the same thing before. And because of that, as what we talked before, if we broke our promises—“


“Yabai!”


“No strawberry for 2 weeks. Can you survive, my dear?” 


Ryosuke smiled.


“I can survive if you will kiss me every minute.” Ryosuke said and pinches Mirai’s nose.


“You’re really a !” Mirai said and also pinches Ryosuke’s cheeks.


“Hika-chan~! They’re already killing me with their sweetness!” Inoo said then hugged Hikaru.


Ryosuke and Mirai looked at their direction.


“What the heck Inoo! Get away from me!” Hikaru said.


The rest of them laughed.


“So you two are okay now?” Yabu asked and walked towards them.


“Hai. Thanks minna, gomen for the trouble.” Ryosuke said then released Mirai and bowed his head.


“So Mi-chan, are we going to expect someone after 3 months?” Hikaru asked.


“HIKARU!” all of the HSJ members exclaimed.


Mirai just laughed and shrugged her shoulders as an answer.

AN:

Konnichiwa Minna~!

Its me again ! XD

So in this sequel, it will be focusing on the married life of Ryosuke and Mirai, as well as to the pairing of Haruna and Yuto ( though it is not clearly seen on the first story)

I hope you guys will still read this ~!

Sorry again for the typos and grammar errors. :) and sorry for the long update :(

This sequel will be a bit fast pacing 'cause i have many scenes in mind but not yet organized haha :)
And also , i will not be putting any more photos because im having a hard time searching for it. sorrrry :(

 

Arigachuuuu ^3^