Chapter 4 - The Date

Perfect Life 2 : Where My Heart Belongs

Chapter 4


The following day, Mirai woke up alone in Ryosuke’s room. It is already 2 in the afternoon. She stared at the digital clock on the side table.


‘I think he’s already on his work.’ She thought when she felt that she’s the only one in their house.


She blushed when something caught her attention on his side table.


It’s a charm that an old lady gave to them in Singapore. It is said it’s a fertility charm. He said that he will keep it because she doesn’t want those things.


Then she remembered their trip to Singapore. It’s the 2nd time they went out of the country. Since both she and Ryosuke were busy in their work, they can’t spend some time alone. Especially Ryosuke, he had tons of dramas, pvs and photoshoots to do. Even holidays, he has to do concerts and other tv commitments.


She smiled and blushed upon remembering something. She remembered that night, the night when she first surrendered herself to him. Funny isn’t it? They have been together for 3 years but even just once, they didn’t sleep together nor making love with each other. The first time was on their trip in Singapore.


She giggled when she remembered the boxer shorts Ryosuke was wearing that night.


“Mi-chan? Are you already awake ?” Someone outside the room asked.


Her eyes widened as she identified that voice.


“E-EH? Ryo-chan?” she asked.


The door suddenly opened then revealed the handsome face of Ryosuke. Mirai suddenly pulled the blanket to cover her body.


“DON’T LOOK!”



Ryosuke’s eyes widened and suddenly closed the door.


“G-G-Gomen, I didn’t know you’re not yet dressed.” She heard him said outside.


(AN: And yeah, I forgot to mention, haha something happened last night)


Mirai immediately looked for her clothes.


“Mouu ! Hazukashii !” she whispered to herself. She doesn’t want Ryosuke to see her like that. ‘But why will I embarrassed?
We did it already twice . . . demo… MOUUUUU!’



She immediately got dress up and slowly went outside.


She saw Ryosuke at their living room watching a variety show.


“Anou,” she said to get his attention from watching.


“Ah ! Mi-chan, good thing you’re already wake up.” He said and smiled.


She just gave him a nod.


“I prepare something. Let’s eat.” He said and immediately guided her to their dining room.


Mirai sat down as Ryosuke busy preparing the food he cooked.


Ne, why are you here? No work? I thought you had a shoot today?” she asked.


Ryosuke smiled. “I just want to spend my day with my beloved wife.”


“But—“


“Lets eat, before the food gets cold.” He cheerfully said. “Itadakimasu.”


“Itadakimasu.”


Mirai felt awkward‘Why make it a big deal? It happened on married couples.’


“Mi-chan? Daijoubu?” RYosuke asked when he noticed that Mirai didn’t eat.


Mirai shooked her head. “I just want to eat something else.”


“Eh? You didn’t like it?”


“I- I suddenly wanted to eat strawberries.”


“Eh? But you didn’t like that right?”


“I don’t know.”


“Are you sick?”


She shook again her head.


“Okay. I’ll get it from the fridge. Just don’t throw it up if you didn’t like. My precious strawberries will be in waste.” He sadly said.


Mirai laughed. She forgot that his husband is a strawberry addict.


When Ryosuke placed the bowl of strawberries in her front, she started to eat.


“Hmm oishii.” She happily said.


Ryosuke just gave her a slight smile. He knew that Mirai doesn’t like strawberries. That is why he never offered it to her.


Something is really wrong with her wife.


Ah ! Mi-chan, actually I have something to say.”


“Hmm?” she said as she mumbled some strawberries on her two hands.


Ryosuke laughed as he saw the face of her wife. He gently wiped the juices around . “You’re such a baby.”


Mirai pouted.


Ryosuke sighed before he started to speak.


“Actually, I will have a new drama with Kojima Fujiko.” He started.


Mirai stopped from eating when she heard that name.


“Why her ? You know that I hate her.”


She hated Fujiko for some reasons. They first met on a photo shoot for a fashion magazine. She hated how stubborn and brat Fujiko was. That’s why she declined all the next projects with her.


“The director of the drama and the management already agreed with it, there’s nothing I can do.”


“You should decline it.”


“But Mi-chan, you know how much I love my career right?”


Mirai sighed and nodded.


“What is the genre?” 


“Ahh, etou… m-mystery.” He nervously said.


“No kissing scene, no love scene, no sweet scene. That’s my rules.” She said.


Ryosuke just nodded. “How will I said to her that it’s a love story?Ryosuke ! Why did you lie? But if I didn’t lie, I’ll be in trouble with the management if Mi-chan will not allowed me to go. Gomen ne Mi-chan.”

“By the way, because of the filming, I’ll be away for 1 month. We will be filming overseas.” He said.



“Eh?! 1 month ? Ryosuke ! That’s too long! I’ll not approve it.” she said and walked out from the dining room.


“Chotto Mi-chan !” he said then followed her. He grabbed her arm when he coped up with her.

“Let me go!”



“No!” he said the pulled her to him and hugged her.


“Let me go!” she angrily said as she punched his chest.


“Mi-chan! Don’t be so stubborn!” he angrily said that made Mirai to stop.


“Let’s talk this calmly okay?” Ryosuke said and released her from his arms.


Mirai just nodded.


“Listen Mi-chan, this is for our future okay? It is also difficult for my part to leave you alone here. But I also don’t have a choice. They already signed a contract.” He said while looking straightly to her eyes. “Trust me; I’m not going to flirt with any girls there. You’re the one I love remember that.”


Mirai sighed. “It’s not that. I trust you. But, I’m worried if something will happen.” She said.


Ryosuke cupped her face on his hands and planted a small kiss on her lips. “Nothing will happen okay? Besides, I will tell mom to be here to look at you.” 


“No need to bother your mother Ryo-chan. I’m okay. I can manage myself. Just be safe okay? When is your flight?”


“Next week. That’s why I’m planning to spend the rest of my remaining days here with you.” He said and grinned then carried Mirai like they were newlyweds.


“Chotto Ryo-chan! Put me down!” she exclaimed but Ryosuke already silenced her with his kiss.


Mirai smiled and responded to his kisses. The next thing Mirai knew was Ryosuke already carried her to their room.


--


“Hai. Arigato.” Haruna said as she ended the call from her manager.


Its already been a week since that incident with Yuto happened. She never came to their filming and her manager always nagged her about that, even Mirai and Sota. Yeah, specially Sota. He always went to her apartment just to nag her about going out to somewhere. Not only that, he always leaves food on her apartment’s door.


It okay with her since she will not think of what she’s going to eat.


Its already lunch time, she was about to went back to sleep when her door bell rang.


“Haru-chan! tasukete!” 


She heard his panicked voice outside.


“Eh ? W-What happened?” 


She immediately opened the door.


“Surprise ~!” he exclaimed.


A bouquet of pink roses surprised her upon opening the door.


She saw him widely smiling at her. He’s so handsome.’


She shook her head to drive off her thoughts.


“BAKA! I thought something bad happened to you!” she angrily said to him.


Sota laughed. “Gomen Gomen, I just want to surprise you. Here.” He said and gave her the bouquet.


Haruna just stared at bouquet then to him. She suddenly remembered Ryosuke. He used to give her roses before.


She cleared before she could reminisce again her past.


“Well I’m not surprised. Please don’t do that again.” She said.


“Why? Are you afraid if something bad happened to me?” Sota and leaned his face forward to her face making a few inches gap from them.


Haruna diverted her face to the side. She blushed.


“Haru-chan blushed! Kawaii! You like me already don’t you?” Sota said and smiled.


“Ch-Chotto! You’re too close!” she nervously said and pretended that she’s already angry.


She pushed Sota away and immediately closed the door. But before she could finally close it, Sota already blocked himself at the door.


“W-What are you doing?!” 


“We will be going somewhere.” He said then went inside her apartment. He reached for her bag on the couch and her apartment’s key on the side table.


“Eh? ! Oi! Chotto!” 


“Let’s go.” He said as he dragged Haruna outside her apartment.


“EH ? Oi! What do you think you’re doing?” 


“Asking the girl I like for a date.” He said then winked at her while locking her apartment.


“W-WHAT? !” she blushed upon hearing his words‘Sota likes me?’


When he finished locking her apartment he gave the bag and bouquet to her.


“Well it’s the first time I’ll take a girl on a date.” He shyly said.


“A-And when the hell did I agreed that I’m going on a date with you, especially in an unexpected time?” 


He smiled.


“I know you’ll gonna enjoy this day.” He said then held her hand and dragged her to his car.


“C-CHOTTO!” 


He guided her to get inside of the car. She can’t do anything since he already locked her apartment and the key was with him.

She deeply sighed. Good thing she already took a bath and she wore casual clothes.



“Are you okay?” he asked when he finally set himself at the driver’s seat.


“Do I have a choice?” she said and rolled her eyes. She acted like she’s angry at him.


“Don’t get angry Haru-chan. You’ll gonna enjoy this day, I promise.” 


Haruna just ignored him and looked at the window. Sota started to drive.


Silence filled their atmosphere.


Haruna simply looked at him. A smile was drawn on his lips while driving the car.


She can’t help to think that she’s being unfair to him. He is being caring for her. He always brought food for her; always makes her smile inside on his silly jokes, though she didn’t showed it to him; always cheering her during filming; and always comforting her when the director scolded her. Even though he’s being a nagger, sometimes she’s starting to enjoy the times they were together.


‘Wait, what am I thinking? Did I hit my head a while ago?’ 


‘You’re inlove with him.’ her heart said.


What ? No no no no. That’s not it.’


‘Yes you are my dear. You’re starting to fall for him.’ This time its her brain.

‘Wait, what are you two saying?!’



‘YOU LIKE HIM ALREADY! ADMIT IT!’ her heart and brain said in chorus.


W-wait, I can’t understand myself.’


“Haru-chan? Daijoubu?” Sota asked and throw a glance at her.


“H-ha?” 


“I’m asking if you’re okay. You’re face is red.” 


“Ha?” she looked at the side mirror of his car. ‘It’s true, MOUUUUU!’


He laughed then held her hand.


“Don’t fall for me yet my dear.” He said then winked at her.


This made her blushed more. She revoked her hand.


“I-I’m not falling for you! BAKA!” she angrily said to hide her embarrassment.


He just laughed while continue to drive.


After a few minutes they arrived at an amusement park.


“W-What are we doing here?” Haruna asked when she finally gets off the car.


“Obviously we’re here to ride those.” He said and pointed the roller coaster.


“WHAT? ! I’m not good with those—“


She didn’t have the chance to continue her sentence because Sota already dragged her to the ticket booth.


“C-Chotto Sota! I can’t ride that!”


“Yes you are my dear. I’m here nothing to worry about.” 


“But—“


Sota put his finger to her lips to silence her.


“No ifs no buts okay?” he said then smiled.


‘There you go again! Please stop smiling like that! 


She left him and waited for him at the bench nearby. ‘Haruna calm down, remember NOT to fall in love again.’


‘Not you say ? But what about Yuto? Admit it, when you’re in France, you always think of him.’ her brain said.


‘no Im not!’


‘Yes you are. I’m your brain, and I know what you think.’

‘And every time you remember the scene in the airport and the time when he kissed you, you made me beats fast.’ It’s her
heart.



‘It’s not that!’


‘Don’t deny it Haru-chan. This time its Sota’s turn. Maybe you could give him a chance.’ (brain)


‘I don’t like him.’


‘Eh? Let’s wait until this day ended.’ (heart)


Haruna shook her head to drive away her thoughts.


“Haruna-san?”


She was surprised to see Yuto, no, it’s not him, but a younger version of Yuto.


‘Yuto again? her mood suddenly changed when she thought of him. She’s still mad at him.


“You’re Kawaguchi Haruna right?” the boy asked.


She thought that he’s somehow around junior high school.


“Yes? And you are?”


“Nakajima Raiya desu. I’m one of your fans!” he excitedly introduced himself and offered a handshake.


‘EEEK ! Nakajima? Iie, there’s a lot of Nakajima in Japan. But he surely looks like Yuto.’


But because he said he is a fan, she smiled to him and accepted his hand.


“Thank you very much Haruna-san! I’ve always wanted to meet you but my older brother doesn’t want me to take in your filming.”


“O-Older brother?” she felt sudden nervous. “Don’t tell me—“


“Hai! He’s your co-actor. Nakajima Yuto.”


‘WHAAAAAAT ?!’ she wanted to exclaimed but she just leave it on her thoughts.


“E-EH? H-He’s your brother?” 


“Hai.” He said then smiled.

Haruna smile awkwardly.



Raiya gets something from his bag. It’s the issue of the magazine that she, Yuto and Keito were the cover feature.


“Haruna-san, can I have an autographed?” he asked.


Haruna was hesitantly to sign but in the end he was still her fan. She smiled and gets the marker from him and signed it.


“Hai.” She said then smiled. “Be a good boy huh, don’t be like your evil onii-chan.” she added.


“Eh? Onii-chan? Doue ? Did he do something bad?”  he asked curiously.


Haruna smiled. “Ask him. Ja.” She said then left him.


Good thing Sota already finished buying tickets.


“Haru-chan! Ikou?” he excitedly said and grabbed her hand.


“Chotto!” she said and tried to pull her hand from him, but his grip were tight.


“Its better this way.” He said and smiled.


Here we go again! Gosh!


After 30 minutes of waiting, it is already their turn to ride the roller coaster.


Haruna gulped. She felt her heart beats fast especially when Sota gently guided her to sit down.


She’s not good with those kinds of rides. That’s why she’s trembling a little.


Sota noticed that Haruna was nervous, that’s why he firmly holds her hand and smiled. “Don’t worry, I’m here.”


Haruna just gave him a slight smile.


The coaster finally started to move. After a few seconds, she saw that they were already moving up to the peak point. She closed her eyes. She doesn’t want to see anything. When the time comes for the coaster to suddenly fall down, she heard Sota shouted.


“I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU HARU-CHAN!” he shouted together with the screams of the other people who also ride that coaster.


She blushed.


‘Did he just confess to me?’


She’s pre-occupied with the thoughts of him. She didn’t noticed that the rider was already finished.


“Haru-chan?” 


“H-Huh?”


“Daijoubu?” he asked and offered her a hand to stand up.


She accepted it but when she stood up, her knees felt weak. She accidentally tripped on her own. Good thing Sota was fast and managed to catch her.


“Ooops. Be careful Haru-chan.” he said.


She looked up and surprised to see his worried face a few inches away from her face. His hand was wrapped around on her waist while the other was still holding her hand.


They stared at each other for a few minutes.


He smiled.


“I don’t know that you like me that much to the extent that you’re not letting me go.”  He .


That’s when she realized that her other arm was also wrapped on his neck.


“Ah! Gomen gomen!” she immediately pushed him away from her then run.


She can’t take it anymore. The more she’s with him; her heart can’t stop from beating fast.


“Am I really in love with him?” she asked herself then feels her chest with her hands. She can feel her heart beat.


“So it’s true what my little brother said? You’re here having fun with your driver while abandoning your job?” 


She saw Yuto standing near her spot. She could sense that he’s really mad. But why? He should be delighted that he’s not seeing me in the filming set.’


“Its none of your business.” She angrily said then walked away from him. But before she could take a step Yuto grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him. She bumped unto his chest.


She looked up to meet his eyes.


“What are you doing?” she angrily asked and tried to struggle from his grip. “Let me go.”


“No! You’re gonna come with me in the filming set!” he angrily said and tried to drag her.


“No! Let me go!” 


“no!”


“Why are you doing this? ! You must be happy now that I already quit the filming?!” 


He didn’t answer. The next thing Haruna knew was that time stopped when she didn’t expect the next thing he did.


--


Yuto’s POV


My eyebrow rose as I read the text message coming from Raiya.


I decided to call him.


“Onii-chan! I saw Haruna-san here in the amusement park. I’m so happy to finally meet her.” Raiya said on the phone.


“What is she doing there?” I curiously asked.


“She’s with someone I think. Ja, nii-chan I need to go.” Raiya said and ended the call.


I’m not stupid to not know who she’s with. Of course she’s with Sota.


‘That girl! I can’t believe she didn’t attend the filming for a week just to have time with him!’


I know that she said that she will be quitting the production. Their encounter last time was not so good that made her quit. I somehow felt guilty of what I said to her. But I really can’t help myself to be mad at her when she’s flirting with that Sota guy!

And speaking of that guy, I sense something bad at him.


“You’re just jealous, Yu-chan.” I remember Inoo said it to me. I told him what happened. I do trust him that he will not tell anyone what I told to him.


I really can’t understand myself. I know I should be happy because I’m not going to get pissed every time we had to retake our scene. But I feel that I’m somehow. . . I’m missing her?


‘NO! IT CAN’T BE! Why will I miss her in the first place?’


I walked back and forth on my room. It’s a rest day for us. No filming today because Director Nagata said that she will talk to Haruna to come back.


‘What the hell is she thinking?! There are many artists out there that are more talented and fit for the role. Why is she insisting Haruna?’


The filming has been postponed until Haruna was convinced to be back.


I decided to get her back. I don’t have a choice. I don’t want my effort to be a waste.


I passed on Raiya’s room. I don’t know, but I suddenly have the urged to invade his room. I slowly went inside. I saw his bed were in a mess. There, I saw his collection of Haruna’s magazine and photobook.
I checked one of the photobook. It was shot in France. I can’t help myself to amaze every time I flipped the next page. I admit, she’s a real beauty. She’s has this strong aura that even if you just seen her in photos, you would tell that she’s a strong girl. She posed elegantly.


*doki doki*


‘What the heck is that?’ I said when I felt that my heart beats fast.


I checked the last page. It’s a photo of her in the rain, standing in a post as if waiting for someone. Her hands were placed on her chest. I could see the sadness in her eyes. I felt that I need to apologized for what I said to her.


Seriously, I can’t understand myself.


I was about to closed the photobook when I caught something of she’s holding on her hands.


It was the handkerchief I lent to her in the airport.


I inspect the photo then I saw it, the evidence that it is really mine. It is an embroidery of my initials.


I immediately went outside and get my car. When I arrived at the amusement park , I immediately find her. Then I saw her with

Sota at the roller coaster area, hugging each other.


I felt mad at her.


‘So this is what she’s doing while the filming is being cancelled because of her?’


My blood suddenly rushed up upon seeing them. When Haruna left him, I followed her.


“Am I really in love with him?” I heard her talking to herself.


‘No! You can’t love him!’ a part of me wanted to tell her.


‘WHAT AM I THINKING?! ‘I shook my head.


“So it’s true what my little brother said? You’re here having fun with your driver while abandoning your job?” I sarcastically said to her. She looked at me.


“It’s none of your business.” She angrily said to me and tried to walk away. But before she could take a step I already grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. She bumped unto my chest.
She looked up to meet my eyes.


“What are you doing?” she angrily asked and tried to struggle from my grip. “Let me go.”


I’m starting get pissed to her.


“No! You’re gonna come with me in the filming set!” I angrily said and tried to drag her.


“No! Let me go!” she complained while struggling.


“no!” I said and tighten my grip on her arm.

“Why are you doing this?! You must be happy now that I already quit the filming!” 



With her statement, my last string of patience suddenly snapped out.


I didn’t answer. The next thing I did made her surprised, even I was surprised.


I didn’t have the chance to think, my body just reacted against my will.


I just found myself kissing her. At first I kissed her harshly, just like what I did to her 3 years ago. She continued to punch me on my chest but I pulled her closer to me. I wrapped my arm on her waist and my other hand was on her nape, trying to press her body closer to me.


I felt that she’s somehow starting to give in to my kisses, until I felt that she also responded to it. She’s trembling. When I released her, I saw she’s already crying.


“Are you happy now?” she coldly asked me then wiped her tears.


“I-- , I—“ I didn’t know what to say. I know I hurt her because of my action. It’s a wrong moved to kiss her. Even I didn’t expect it to happen.


“You really like to hurt me right? You win Nakajima Yuto.” She angrily whispered, but it is enough for me to hear it.


I felt pain upon hearing those words.


“I didn’t mean to.” I said then hugged her.


But she pushed me.


“You’re just adding my reason to really pull out my contract to the drama.”

I was alarmed. ‘This is not my plan.’



“You’re not gonna pulled your contract, or else we’ll sue you for breach of contract. I think you’re not gonna let that happen

right?” 



End of Yuto’s POV


--


Haruna’s POV


I stared at him madly for a few seconds.


I can’t believe I responded to his kisses. I was surprised when he suddenly pulled me and kissed me. I tried to struggle at first, but as his kiss went deeper, as if all my ‘unknown’ feelings for him suddenly made me realized something. I’M INLOVE WITH HIM. Not with Sota nor with Ryosuke. I don’t know what I really felt for him all these years. All I know is all throughout my stay in France, he’s always on my mind. I don’t know how I fell in love with him, where not in a close relationship before, he hates me actually. I’m stupid to fall for him.


I got tired of struggling. His arm was on my waist while the other was on my nape, pulling me closer to him as his kiss went deeper and his lips crushed mine.


And in an instant I found myself responding to his kisses. I felt that I’m already trembling and crying.


He suddenly stopped and looked at me.


I recomposed myself. I need to act though. I can’t show him my weakness.


“Are you happy now?” I coldly asked him then wiped my tears.


“I-- , I—“ 


“You really like to hurt me right? You win Nakajima Yuto.” I angrily whispered.

“I didn’t mean to.” he said then tried to hug me.



But I pushed him.


“You’re just adding my reason to really pull out my contract to the drama.” I said.


“You’re not gonna pulled your contract, or else we’ll sue you for breach of contract. I think you’re not gonna let that happen right?” 


“You’re crazy. If you think I’m scared of you, you’re wrong!” I angrily said. “You only proved to me that I’m just wasting my time loving you all these years.” I whispered, hoping that he didn’t hear it.


What?”


“I SAID I HATE YOU!” 


He suddenly grabbed my hand dragged me to his car. He forcefully pushed me inside of his car.


“CHOTTO! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!” I shouted at him and tried to open his car’s door but he already locked it and starts driving.


“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GET OUT OF HERE!” I hysterically said.


“SHUT UP OR ELSE I’LL KISS YOU!” he angrily said.


This made me to keep silent. I don’t want to be kiss by him again.


I cried silently. I can’t believe this is happening to me.


‘Maybe I should go back to France as soon as possible. Coming back here is just a big mistake I’ve done. Nakajima Yuto! I REALLY HATE YOU!’

----
AN:

Konnichiwa Minna~!

Its me again ! XD

How was it ? XD


Sorry again for the typos and grammar errors. :) and sorry for the long update :(

This sequel will be a bit fast pacing 'cause i have many scenes in mind but not yet organized haha :)
And also , i will not be putting any more photos because im having a hard time searching for it. sorrrry :(

Arigachuuuu ^3^