Chapter 5 - Confession

Perfect Life 2 : Where My Heart Belongs
Chapter 5
 
“hai. Arigato Director.” She heard Yuto said on his phone.
 
They were on the JUMP’s dressing room. Good thing the other members were not there.
 
“What are we doing here?” haruna asked after Yuto ended his call.
 
“I already said to Director Nagata that I already convinced you to come back to the filming.”
 
“WHAT? Wait I didn’t—“
 
“You had no other choice, or else we’ll gonna sue you. You don’t want that to happen right?”
She didn’t answer. Of course she doesn’t want any controversy to arise that will stain her name. She worked hard for her name to be recognized and be known in her country.
She sighed.
 
“Why did you respond when I kissed you?” he suddenly asked.
 

 

Haruna felt that her cheeks suddenly went hot.
 
“How could you asked something like that to a girl?”
 
“Just wondering, is Sota a good kisser?”
 
“W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?”
 
“You’re already dating Sota right?”
 
“No were not!”
 
“So tell me does he kiss you much better the way I do?”
 
Haruna’s patience already reached its limit.
 
She suddenly slapped him.
 
“HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THOSE WORDS TO ME?! I DON’T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! I STAYED IN FRANCE TO MOVE ON. AND I DID IT! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I’VE SUFFERED THERE! IT’S NOT EASY TO LIVE ALONE IN A FOREIGN LAND. I RETURNED HERE NOT JUST BECAUSE OF SOME PROJECTS, BUT I WANT TO SEE AGAIN THE PERSON I’VE BEEN WANTING SEE FOR 3 YEARS. AND NOW I KNOW, THAT PERSON DOESN’T WANT ME HERE FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON, I GUESS I ALREADY HAD THE REASON TO GO BACK AGAIN IN FRANCE AND STAY THERE FOR GOOD.” She angrily said to him while letting out all of her emotions to him. She’s already crying.
 
Yuto remained silent.
 
“Don’t worry, since you already said to Director that I will be participating again in the drama, I will finished the filming then I’ll go back again in France. Maybe you will be happy right?” she sarcastically said.
 
“I—“
 
“And want to know the real score between me and Sota? Yes. We’re already ‘supposed’ to be dating by now. In fact I was about to say yes to him a while ago when he asked me that if I can be his girlfriend. But you suddenly dragged me here just to insult me. Thanks Nakajima Yuto.” She said then left him.
 
She lied about her last words to him.
 
She leaned on the wall while crying. She felt her whole body becomes weak.
 
‘Im really a stupid. I should’ve not said those.’
 
She recomposed herself then immediately checked her phone. She saw many missed calls from Sota and some text messages. She called him.
 
“H-Haru-chan?” she heard his faint voice on the other line.
 
“A-Anou, where are you? Gomen , something came up and—“
 
“Its okay. I know he’s more important than me right.”
 
She sense sadness in his voice.
 
“Gomen ne, I--, well, since it’s my fault, let me make up to you.”
 
She felt guilty. She suddenly left him at the amusement park.
 
‘Its Yuto’s fault!’
 
“Its okay, don’t push yourself.”
 
“I insist. Where are you?” she somehow concerned with him. Ever since he worked with her, he was being good to her, unlike Yuto.
 
He didn’t answer.
 
“Sota-kun?”
 
“Im still here at the amusement park.”
 
“Okay, I’ll be right there. Wait for me.”
 
She immediately rides a taxi and went to the amusement park.
 
She saw him standing at the entrance of the roller coaster.
 
“S-Sota-kun.”
 
She was surprised when he suddenly hugged her.
 
“Good thing you’re safe Haru-chan. I’m really worried.”
 
She smiled and hugged him.
 
“Gomen ne for making you worry.”
 
They stayed like that for a few minutes.
 
“I know you’re already tired, but can we have a one last ride?” he asked.
 
“Sure.”
 
Then Sota released her and held her hand. He led her to the Ferris wheel.
 
“I hope this is okay with you.” He asked.
 
She smiled to him. “I’m okay with it, except for the roller coasters.”
 
After a few minutes they were now riding on the Ferris wheel.
 
“Ne Haru-chan.” Sota broke the silence between them.
 
“Hmm?”
 
“Did he made you cry?” he asked.
 
“E-Eh? W-Who? I didn’t—“
 
“Don’t hide it. Your eyes were swollen.”
 
Haruna didn’t answer.
 
Sota suddenly held her shoulders and face her to him. He looks serious.
 
“Haru-chan, I know this is not the right time, but I don’t want lose this opportunity. I don’t want Yuto to hurt you nor making you cry. I’m here for you.”
 
“W-What are you saying?”
 
He slowly leaned his face closer to her. Her heart pounds faster and louder.
 
“I love you Haru-chan.” he said and in a split second his lips already touched her lips. He kissed her for few seconds.
 
She didn’t know how to react. ‘Many things already happened today, and now Sota confessed to me?’ Haruna thought.
 
“Gomen, I didn’t control myself.” He said.
 
“A-Ah, hai. ANou—“
 
“It’s okay; I know that you’re not yet ready. I guess I’m just stupid to confess to you at this time.”
 
“W-well I, uhmmm , a bit surprised.”
 
“I can wait Haru-chan. Just remember, I will not hurt you and I’ll protect you no matter what.” he said then smiled.
 
She was about to said something but the firework show already began. They were on the top of the Ferris wheel, and she can see the beauty of it.
 
“Woah! Its pretty!” Haruna exclaimed while watching the fireworks.
Sota smiled and held her hand.
 
“Anou, about what you said, I’m not sure of what I feel for you right now.” Haruna said and looked at his eyes.
 
She’s trying to assess herself. Somehow she felt something to him. She’s not that sure if it’s like or love.
 
Sota cupped her face with his hand. “I said that I can wait right?” he smiled.
 
Haruna just gave him a nod.
 
“Thank you Haru-chan for spending this day with me.” He said.
 
Haruna smiled.
 
The two of them watch the fireworks display while holding each other’s hand.
 
--
 
The next day, Haruna was nervously waiting for her part to shoot. As always, Sota cheered her.
 
“You can do it Haru-chan.” he said and firmly held her hands.
 
“I’m nervous, but arigato ne~.”
 
“CUT! Next will be Haruna and Yuto’s part. Get ready!” Director Nagata shouted.
 
Haruna deeply breathed. She composed herself to concentrate.
 
‘You can do it Haruna. Remember, he’s just Nakajima Yuto. Act as a professional.’  She told herself.
 
She went to the area where they will shoot.
 
It’s the scene where Mizuki will confess to Shun the part that she hated the most.
 
--
Haruna’s POV
 
“Are you two ready?” I heard Director Nagata asked.
 
“Hai.” Yuto answered then looked at me.
 
“Haruna-chan?” I heard the director asked me.
 
“H-Hai.” I answered.
 
“Okay, Get ready. . . 3, 2, 1 ACTION!”
 
When I heard the cue I looked at Yuto.
 
He had this serious face while looking at me, and then he turned his back to me and walked away.
 
I was surprised of what he did.
 
I immediately followed him.
 
“Matte Shun!” I called him but he’s not listening. He just continued to walk.
 
“C-Chotto!” I said and suddenly grabbed his arm. This made him stop.
 
He turned to me. I bit my lips. I was freaking nervous! I know I must be in character, but confessing to this guy made me felt shy.
 
“What?”
 
“I.. uhmm.”
 
He just looked at me. I felt my cheeks blushed.
 
“If you do not have anything to say, I will take my leave.” He said.
 
Before he could turn again his back to me, I already said the words I wish I will never said to him in reality.
 
“I love you Shun.” I said to him and met his eyes. I could see that he’s shocked. Well its part of the script. I tried to concentrate and show the right emotions that Director Nagata was looking for. I saw the camera continued filming as the camera man encircled us.
I heard him sighed.
 
“Sorry, but I don’t love you.”  He said in a cold tone and walked away from me.
 
I felt thousands of needles pricked my heart. I know it’s just an acting but, why do I feel that he really meant those words.
 
I didn’t know that tears suddenly flows down on my cheeks. It’s not a part of my acting anymore. It is what I really feel this time. I continued to cry as rain started to pour, as if the skies are also giving sympathy upon me.
 
The staffs were surprised by the sudden rain, even the camera man stopped from recording my scene.
 
“DON’T STOP! CONTINUE TO FILM.”
 
I heard Director Nagata commanded her staffs to back up the camera man with an umbrella and all the equipments using. I looked at her direction on the side of my eyes. She gave me a smile and a nod. I diverted my attention to Yuto, who is now surprised of what Director Nagata said. I just closed my eyes and feel the rain on my skin.
 
 
End of Haruna’s POV
 
--
 
Yuto’s POV
 
 “Okay, Get ready. . . 3, 2, 1 ACTION!”
 
I heard Director Nagata said. I looked at her. Actually I’m kinda nervous. After what happened last night, I didn’t know how to face her. I know that I hurt her for what I said. I tried to concentrate and put a poker face to her.
 
I stared at her. Her eyes were swollen, maybe from crying yesterday. I count for 5 seconds before I turned my back from her.
 
 “Matte Shun!” I heard her calling my character’s name. I just continued to walk.
 
“C-Chotto!” she said and suddenly grabbed my arm. This made me stop.
 “What?” I asked her.
 
“I.. uhmm.”
 
I saw her blushed. ‘Pretty’ I thought. I waited for her to say something before I inserted my line.
 
“If you do not have anything to say, I will take my leave.” I coldly said.
 
Before I could make a step, I heard the words that somehow, I wish I could hear in reality.
 
“I love you Shun.” She said straight to my eyes. I was a bit surprised. It’s not because it’s a part of my act, but I was really surprised to see emotions on her eyes, as if she was really confessing to me. Before I went out of my character I sighed and concentrate.
 
 “Sorry, but I don’t love you.”  I said in a cold tone and walked away from her.
 
My personal assistant approached me and gave me my towel.
 
I looked at Haruna who was still standing on the spot where I left her, crying.
 
I waited for 15 seconds. I know the director will allot a 15 seconds time interval before she cut the scene. But 15 seconds passed and no command was heard from her. Haruna was still crying while looking at me, as if I was struck by a giant needle when I see her crying like that.
Then the rain suddenly falls. The staffs were surprised and immediately tried to save the things that will got wet. My assistant offered me an umbrella.
 
“DON’T STOP! CONTINUE TO FILM!” I heard the Director commanded. All the staffs and artists looked at each other. One of the staffs went to the camera man and tried to back up him with an umbrella. The other staffs and artists went inside their own tent while Director Nagata, her assistant , Haruna and the 2 cameraman continued to film. 
 
“Ikou Nakajima-san, you’ll get cold.” I heard my assistant said.
 
I just ignore her and went to Director Nagata’s direction.
 
“Director! I think that’s enough. Its already raining. S-She might get cold.” I said to her but she just signed me to look at the monitor.
 
“Look at her.” She said while watching Haruna.
 
I followed her.
 
I suddenly amazed upon looking at the monitor. As if I felt a heavy feeling in my heart with those words that I said to her a while ago. I felt guilty. She’s crying while the rain made her already soaking wet, but she doesn’t seem care. She really looks hurt. I suddenly remember her photobook.
 
I shook my head.
 
“It’s the first time I’ve seen something like this. As if it’s coming from her true feelings, no acts or play. She’s being herself. Finally she revealed her true character.” Director said.
 
“What are you talking about? Just CUT the scene already!” I hysterically said. Yes. I admit I’m worried for her.
 
Director just looked at me.
 
“Yuto-kun, if you’re being like that, she’ll get tired of you.” She said before she yelled the word ‘CUT’.
 
I immediately get the umbrella from the table and went to Haruna, but before I could reach her spot, Sota already hugged her and shed her under his umbrella. He guided her to the nearest tent they reach.
 
I felt mad at Sota.
 
‘Wait, am I jealous?’
 
No, it can’t be.
 
“Yuto-kun?”
 
I heard Riho called me from behind.
 
“What is it?” I asked.
 
“You’ll get cold if you stay here, let’s go inside our tent.” She invited me.
 
I smiled at her. “Hai.”
 
She linked her arm on my arm and smiled then we went inside her tent.
 
End of Yuto’s POV
 
--
 
“Haru-chan, daijoubu? Why did you continue to shoot?” Sota worriedly asked while drying her hair with a towel.
 
“I need to. The director said to continue filming.” Haruna answered.
 
“Look at you, what if you got sick?”
 
“Sota, I can manage myself okay.”
 
Sota stopped from what he is doing and made Haruna faced him.
 
“I’m just worried okay. I don’t want anything to happen to you.” He said kissed her forehead. “By the way, I’m totally moved by your acting a while ago.”
 
She blushed. If he’s like that, she wouldn’t be surprised if she will fall for him.
 
He continued to dry her hair while she’s reading her script.
 
--
 
After 6 hours of filming, Director Nagata announced a pack up and told her staffs to prepare for tomorrow.
 
“Ne, Yuto-kun.” Riho called Yuto who was busy fixing his things.
 
“Ah! Riho-san.” He said and smiled.
 
“Want to have a dinner with me?” she asked.
 
Haruna heard it because she’s talking with one of the staffs near them.
 
She was surprised when Yuto looked at her before turned his looks to Riho.
 
“Anou, actually I have an important thing to do. Maybe next time. Sorry.”
 
Haruna continued to talk to the staff but she heard a slight sniffed from Riho.
 
She saw that Riho was about to cry. ‘Why the heck she’s crying? Is it because Yuto turned her down for dinner? Its not a big deal--- unless she likes him?’ she asked herself.
 
“Ah,, g-gomen Riho-chan.”
 
‘What? Riho-chan?’
 
Her eyebrow rose when she heard that.
 
“Ah, don’t cry Riho-chan. Ahmm, anou… I-I will join you for dinner. Just don’t cry okay?” Yuto said and tried to calm her.
 
Riho suddenly changed her mood.
 
“Really? Arigato Yu-chan~!” she excitedly said and linked her arm unto his arm.
 
Haruna was surprised when Riho grinned to her.
 
‘Eeek, what’s that smile for?’
 
She just ignored her. In a few days they will be shooting each other scenes. She was amazed on how Riho acted. She’s really a good actress unlike Haruna. But Haruna was curious how the other artists were treating her. They didn’t talk to her nor going closer to her. Riho was being avoided as if she has a disease. Well since Haruna was not interested to her, she’s just being casual whenever Riho talked to her.
 
‘But what was that now?’
 
She just ignored them and went to her tent to pack up her things.
 
--
Riho’s POV
 
I grinned at Haruna when I saw her looking at us.
 
‘I will not let you to take Yuto from me.’
 
I started to hate her when I saw the two of them at the amusement park yesterday.
 
I admit I like Yuto, and I’m really hurt when I saw them kissed yesterday.
 
I got my eyes on you Haru-chan. It’s better if you didn’t come back in the drama. I will never ever let you to steal Yuto from me. He’s mine.
 
End of Riho’s POV
 
--
 
A week had passed and it’s the time that Ryosuke will leave for a month. Mirai, Haruna and the other HSJ members accompanied him at the airport.
“Haruna-chan, if you want you can stay at our home first, Im worried for Mirai.” Ryosuke said to Haruna.
 
“Hai Hai, how many times you had to tell me this. I understand. I already get my important things and probably I can accompany her later.” Haruna said.
 
“Yuto, I’m going to entrust Mi-chan to you.” Ryosuke said to Yuto.
 
Yuto smiled. “Hai Hai.”
 
“Ryo-chan! Stop that, as if you’re gone for a long time.” Mirai said.
 
“Im just worried okay?”
 
“Be careful. Remember my rules.”
 
“Hai Hai. I love you.” Ryosuke said then kissed Mirai.
 
“Awwwww. They’re killing me with their sweetness.” Hikaru teased them.
 
They all laughed of what Hikaru said.
 
After a few minutes, Kojima Fujiko arrived.
 
“Ryo-chan~!” she cheerfully called Ryosuke as if they were close.
 
Mirai’s eyebrow rose upon hearing her calling her husband like that.
 
‘ACTING LIKE I’M NOT HERE HUH?!’
 
Fujiko smiled sweetly to Mirai.
 
“Hi Shida-san.” Fujiko said then linked her arms to Ryosuke’s arm.
 
Mirai’s mood suddenly changed.
 
“Excuse me Kojima-san, its YAMADA not Shida. In case you didn’t know, were already married. So if you’ll excuse us, can you please remove your arm on my husband’s arm.”Mirai said then gave Fujiko a fake smile and removed Fujiko’s arm.
 
Fujiko smirked and removed her arm.
 
“By the Ryo-chan, are you ready for our love scene?” she sweetlyasked.
 
“H-Ha? A-ah, chotto—“
 
“Love scene? I thought it’s a mystery?” Mirai asked Ryosuke.
 
“Eh? Ryo-chan didn’t tell you that it’s a love story?” Fujiko .
 
“Mind to tell me about this Ryosuke? Did you lie to me?” Mirai calmly said but deep inside she was furious about what she heard.
 
“I.. I.. uhmm..” he didn’t know what to answer. All of them were looking at him. He can’t meet Mirai’s eyes. He knows that she was already mad.
 
“You don’t need to answer. Let’s go Haru-chan.” Mirai coldly said then turned her back to Ryosuke and started walking away.
 
But Ryosuke grabbed her arm.
 
“Wait Mi-chan let me—“
 
“I don’t want to hear your explanation. JUST ENJOY YOUR FILMING WITH HER !” she angrily said and removed Ryosuke’s hand on her arm.
 
She left them.
 
“W-Wait I’ll follow her.” Chinen said and followed Mirai.
 
Ryosuke sighed. ‘I should have said to her the truth.’
 
“Ikou Ryo-chan?” Fujiko sweetly said as if nothing happened.
 
‘This is her fault!’
 
“Ahmm,Kojima-san,” Haruna said that caught their attention.
 
“Who are you?”
 
Haruna’s eyebrow suddenly twitched upon hearing her response. She sure has a sharp tongue. ‘Well I’m gonna teach you a lesson of whom to respect.’  She placed a fake smile on her lips before answering Fujiko’s question.
 
“It’s not important of who I am, I just want to warn you girl, if you want to stay at this industry be careful of your words.” She said. “By the way, I’m going to introduce myself. I’m Kawaguchi Haruna. I heard that you’re also a model. It’s a shame that you don’t know me.”
 
“K-K-Kawaguchi? The well known model from France?”
 
“Yes. So if you want to stay in your modeling career, stay away from Ryosuke and  Mirai.”Haruna said and hugged Fujiko.
 
“or else, I will be the one who will make your career miserable.” She whispered then released her.
 
Fujiko remain silent.
 
“Let’s go Yamada-kun.” She  said.
 
“You can go ahead. I need to talk to my wife.” Ryosuke said.
 
“Chotto Ryo-chan.” Yuto stopped him but he already left.
 
“Uh oh, I can sense a bad premonition.” Hikaru said.
 
Good thing Fujiko already left.
 
“I wish they could fixed their misunderstanding before Ryo-chan leave.” Yabu said.
 
They waited for Ryosuke. After 30 mins, he returned, looking disappointed.
 
“What happened?” Haruna asked.
 
He shook his head.
 
Yuto sighed. “What was really happening Ryo-chan?”
 
“I lied to her. I said that I will be in a mystery drama with Fujiko, but it is really a love story drama. I lied because I knew Mi-chan will not allow me, specially its Fujiko who will be my partner. But they already signed the contract and I can’t decline it. I also don’t want it, but I don’t have a choice.” Ryosuke explained.
 
“That’s though.” Inoo commented.
 
“Don’t worry I’ll talk with her.” Haruna said.
 
“Arigato Haru-chan.”
 
“You need to go. Don’t worry about Mi-chan, we’ll look after her.” Yuto said and tapped Ryosuke’s shoulder. “Just don’t make things that will rise up the tension between you. If you know what I mean.”
 
“Hai. Thanks Yu-chan. Ja minna.”
 
Then Ryosuke headed off to the departure area.
 
--
 
“Mou ! Why the hell did he lied to me! And a love scene she says? ! MOU ! I’m PISSED !”she angrily said as she finds her way at the exit.
 
She’s admits that she gets mad at her husband. Of all people, her own husband lied to her.
 
She saw Ryosuke calling her phone, but she didn’t answer it.
 
She was about to call a taxi when her head suddenly felt dizzy. Her knees suddenly felt weak. All she knows was she’s already falling on the ground, but before she landed on the hard pavement of the streets, she felt two strong arms supported her.
 
“Daijoubu?” she heard the voice asked before her senses went blank.
 
--

AN:

Konnichiwa Minna~!

Its me again ! XD

How was it ? XD


Sorry again for the typos and grammar errors. :) and sorry for the long update :(

This sequel will be a bit fast pacing 'cause i have many scenes in mind but not yet organized haha :)
And also , i will not be putting any more photos because im having a hard time searching for it. sorrrry :(

Arigachuuuu ^3^