Chapter 3 - Filming

Perfect Life 2 : Where My Heart Belongs

Chapter 3


“Hai, I understand. I already get the script.” Haruna said to her manager who’s on the phone.


“Be sure to read that, filming starts tomorrow. Gomen ne Haruna, the producer wants you to do this. She thinks you’re perfect for the role.”


“It’s okay.” 


“Ja, I’ll be counting on you tomorrow okay?” her manager said then ended the call.


Haruna sighed and looked at the script.


She scanned it. It doesn’t have the names of the artist she was going to be with. It’s is already her 1st month since she came back from France. After doing some photo shoots, her manager told her that she will be casting on a drama. She still had one more project together with Yuto according to her manager’s schedule. She hopes that it will be cancel. She doesn’t want to see him after their last talk.


She read the script. It is a love story between a blind girl and her childhood best friend. Her role was a university student and the colleague of the main guy character. Her role will fell in love with the guy’s character but the guy will fall for the blind girl.

She’s somehow the antagonist of the story.


“I wonder who will be the other casts.” She said to herself and started memorizing the script.


The next day, as always, she saw the cheerful Fukushi Sota waiting for her outside her apartment.


“Ohayo Haru-chan ~ I bought you breakfast.” He said and gave her a paper bag from a certain food store. “No tomatoes.” He added and smiled.


“A-Arigato.” She just said and gets the paper bag from him.

“I don’t want my boss to skip her meals.” He said and guided her to the van.



“Where is our destination?” he asked after he fixed her things at the back of the van.


“To Roponggi.” She answered.


“Hai Haru-chan.” he said and started to drive the van.


She looked at him then looked at the food he gave to her.


She smiled.


He’s very much thoughtful to her. He always bought her meals, even though she’s on a diet. He always makes sure she’s eating at the right time. He always cares for her, even though she finds it annoying because she always remembered the old days with Ryosuke. He acts as if he was her boyfriend.


It’s been a month since he became her driver. At first she’s annoyed with his attitude, but as days passed by, she just let him do what he wants.


She opened the paper bag and ate the food Sota brought to her.


“Like it?” he asked.


“Hmm? Ahh, yes. Arigato” She said while was full.


I’m happy that you like it.”


She just nodded and continued to eat.

After 30 minutes, they arrived at the studio that her manager texted to her. They will have a staff meeting regarding the
drama she was going to be in.


She was patiently waiting in the meeting room for the other cast to arrive. The director and other staffs where already there.


“Ohayo Gozaimasu.” 


She was surprised to see Mirai entered the room.


“Mi-chan ! What are you doing here?” she surprisingly asked Mirai.


“Oh! Haru-chan! You’re also a part of the cast?” she asked and sat beside Haruna.


“Yes. I’m playing Mizuki, how about you?”


“EH? REALLY? I’m playing Hina, Mizuki’s co-part time worker. Sugoi ~!” Mirai excitedly said.


“Eh? Hontou ni? I’m kinda nervous who will be the other cast.”


“You’ll be surprised.” 


“Ohayo.” A familiar guy said when he entered the room.


Haruna’s jaw dropped when he saw Nakajima Yuto standing at the door.


“Ohayo Yu-chan!” Mirai cheerfully said.


“Ohayo Mi-chan.” he also greeted her then shifted his attention to Haruna, who looked surprise upon seeing him.

“Kawaguchi-san.”



Haruna shooked her head and gave him a fake smile. “Ohayo Nakajima-kun.” She greeted him back.


“Ne Yu-chan~ , take care of Haru-chan, okay?” Mirai said and winked at him.


“W-W-What are you talking about?” he nervously said.


“She’s the one playing Mizuki’s role, the girl who will fall in love on your character.” Mirai said.


“EH?” the both of them exclaimed.


“He’s the one who will play Shun’s character?”


“She’s Mizuki?”


“Yes yes.” Mirai giggled.



Haruna’s heart beats fast‘My character will fall for his character? USO?!’


‘What a sudden twist of fate.’


One by one, the other casts finally arrived. It includes Kanata Hongo who will play Shun’s best buddy in soccer club and the one who will be his rival on Yukari’s love (the blind girl); Hirose Suzu who will be Shun’s little sister; Yamada Yuki who will be the doctor of Yukari, and many more artist. The casts were already complete except for the one who will play Yukari’s role.


“Sorry I’m late.” 


A beautiful lady appeared at the door. She had this angelic face that made everyone stop from their chit chat with each other, but there is something that was not right at her. When she entered the room, the other casts suddenly changed the atmosphere inside it.

“A-Anou, gomen nasai, I’m late.” The lady softly said then bowed her head.



“It’s okay Riho-chan, you’re just in time.” The director said and signed her to occupy the seat between Yuto and Kanata. Haruna was sitting across Yuto and beside her was Mirai.


“So we are all complete now. Let’s introduce ourselves to each other. We intentionally not put the artists line up on the script we send to each one of you, to have a little surprise.” The Director said. “By the way I’m Director Koto Nagata, for those who are not familiar with me. I’ve already work with Yamada-kun and Riho-chan. Yoroshiku ne~” she introduced herself then motioned Mirai to be the next to introduce herself.


“Yamada Mirai desu. I will be playing Hina, Mizuki’s co-part time worker. It is my first time to do acting. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” Mirai said and smiled to them.


“Ah ! The famous Mirai-san, the wife of Yamada Ryosuke right?” Suzu said.

“Hai.” She smiled to Suzu.



“Ahh Sugoi!”


“Kawaguchi Haruna desu. I will be playing Mizuki. Same as Mirai, it is my first time to do acting. Well I don’t know why Director picked me, but thanks for this oppoturnity. Yoroshiku ne.” Haruna said.


“Woah ! Sugoi! The two top models here and in international were the cast here.” Takei Emi said, also one of the casts.


Haruna just smiled and took her seat. She noticed that the girl who arrived last was smiling at her. She also gave her a slight smile.


The introduction of the casts continued.


“Nakajima Yuto desu. I will be playing Shun. I will try my best in the filming. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” Yuto said and smiled.


Then the last to introduce herself was the lady whom Director Nagata called Riho.


She stood up and smiled to everyone. “Takada Riho desu. I will be playing Yukari, the blind girl. I am very pleased to work with you minna, especially to Nakajima-kun and Kawaguchi-san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” She said then bowed her head.


The other casts just gave her a meaningful looked.


‘She’s like a princess.’ Haruna thought.


“I hope everyone will do their best for the filming. Today we will have an overview about the story, then tomorrow we will proceed with the filming. Clear?” Director Nagata said.



“Hai.”

‘Mouu, I’m starting to get nervous. How am I supposed to act with Yuto?’ Haruna thought. ‘I need to focus.’



--


“CUT!” Director Nagata said as she watched Yuto and Riho at the screen. “Good job to the both of you. Next will be Yuto and Haruna’s part after 15 minutes.”


Yuto exhaustedly sat down on the allotted sit for him. His personal assistant held him his bottled water.


“Thanks.”


“Yu-chan ~!”


He heard Mirai called him. He turned around and saw her happily waving at him. He stood up and went to her direction.


“How do I look?” she asked and turned around for Yuto to fully see her costume.


I can’t imagine you’re gonna wear that in reality.” Yuto said and started to laugh. Mirai was wearing an apprentice chef costume.



“Eh? ! How dare you~! I’m already practicing my cooking skills.” She said and pouted.


“But Ryo-chan always complains about his stomach. Maybe because of your cooking?” Yuto .


“HOW DARE BOTH OF YOU! You’re always making fun of me!” 


Yuto just laughed.

Mirai pinched hard Yuto’s cheeks.


“I though you’re my best friend!” 


“Haha, Itai !”


They were busy teasing each other when Haruna came out of their booth.


“Mi-chan.” Haruna said.


Mirai’s eyes widened as she saw Haruna went out of the booth.


“Haru-chan ~! Kawaii ~!” Mirai said and released Yuto’s cheeks.


Haruna was wearing a simple dress. Her long hair was cut up to her shoulder. She looks younger to her new hairstyle.


“How was it? I’m kinda feel bad for my hair though.” Haruna said while touching her hair.

“Iie, don’t be. It perfect suits you. You really look like a college student! Right Yu-chan?” 



“E-Eh? A-Ahhhh, sou desu ne.” Yuto shyly said. He’s shy to admit that Haruna was prettier in her new hair.


“A-arigato.” Haruna said. She blushed at Yuto’s reply.


“Ehhhh, I sense something.” Mirai said and smiled


“W-What are you talking about?” 


“Eh? Why are you sound so defensive Yu-chan? I didn’t say anything yet.” Mirai teased Yuto.


Yuto sighed. Baka Yuto! Why are you reacting immediately?’


“B-Betsuni.” He coldly said and leaves Haruna and Mirai.


Haruna watched as Yuto walked away from their direction.


“I really cant understand him.” Haruna thought.


--


“Matte Shun!”


She ran after him. She doesn’t want to lose this chance, because if she does, she’ll lose him forever.


“Nani?”


He coldly said and suddenly stopped walking. He turned to her.


She heard her loud heartbeat. Her cold sweat started to form on her head. She bit her lips when she saw his face a few inches to her.


“A-Anou, w-watashi wa … e-ettou—“


“CUT!”


Both Haruna and Yuto looked at Director Nagata’s direction.


“Haru-chan chotto.” She seriously said and signed her to come to their direction.


Haruna bowed at Yuto and ran off at Director’s spot.


“Doue?” she asked.


“Haru-chan, you read the script right?”


“Yes director.” 


“You’re aware that Mizuki, like no love, Shun for already 3 years right?”


Haruna didn’t answer.


“Right?”


Haruna sighed.


“Yes director.”

“Then express it with more feelings! I said it a hundred of times since our filming, think of the one you loved for a long time,
but he already loved someone. Absorb the character you’re portraying.” The director scolded her. The staffs and the other casts looked at them. Haruna felt that they were laughing her inside of them. She felt embarrassed. She never experienced it in her modeling career, even when she’s just started.


Haruna kept silent‘Mouuu! How can I absorb it if it is also the same person I’m dealing with it? 

“I’m sorry director.”



Director Nagata sighed. “Ii yo. I’ll give you time, but please learn it quickly. I know you’re new at acting. You can rest for now.”
She said to Haruna.


“Okay minna! We will shoot first Mirai’s part!” Director announced.


The staffs immediately setup the area.


Haruna went to her seat and reach for her water.


“Haru-chan, daijoubu?” Mirai asked.


“Hai. You’ll be next. Don’t mind me.” Haruna answered and gave her a fake smile.


“Haru-chan—“


“Mirai-san! You’re next.”


“I’ll be back later.” She said to Haruna.


Haruna just nod.


She sighed heavily. Tears are starting to form at the corner of her eyes.


It is already their 3rd week of filming. All the easy part of her character already finished filming. In 3 weeks time, they were filming her and Yuto’s part a number of times. And as days passed by she can’t concentrate while doing her scenes with him. Every time his face was a few inches away from her face, her heart beats fast. Because she can’t concentrate, Director Nagata always scolded her. Her hated parts are all left for now; one part was that Mizuki must confess her feelings to Shun, for it was the turning point of the story. After that Mizuki will start to plot things upon Yukari because of hatred.
Haruna felt that what happened 3 years ago, what she has done to Mirai and Ryosuke, were coming back again in her character.


“Haru-chan?” 


She looked back. She saw Sota’s smiling face.


“Nani?” she coldly asked.


“Don’t worry about what the director said. You’re a good actress.” He cheerfully said and ruffled Haruna’s hair.
Haruna blushed.


“Don’t baby sit her.” 


She was surprised to see Yuto behind Sota.


“Eh?”

“Do you know how much time we are wasting because you can’t do your part well?” Yuto angrily said.



Haruna’s blood suddenly rose up upon hearing his sentence.


“So you’re saying it’s my fault?” she retorted back.

“Yes. Who else could be?”



“I’m trying my best you know!”


“Well your best is not enough. Look at Mirai, she’s also a first timer in acting, but she delivered it very well.”

“You’re not in the position to say those words to me!”



“If you have time to flirt with that guy, THEN BE SURE YOU ALSO HAVE TIME TO MEMORIZE AND PORTRAYED YOUR CHARACTER AS WELL.” Yuto angrily said, making the staffs to look at their direction.


Mirai and Hirose Suzu stopped at their act then looked at them. Director Nagata also did the same.


Mirai suddenly ran to their direction.


“Yu-chan! What are you –“


Mirai didn’t have the chance to continue her sentence because Haruna suddenly slapped Yuto.


Yuto was surprised of her action.


He saw tears starting to form at her eyes, but she’s just controlling herself to cry.


“I hate myself for coming back here, only for you to say those words to me. I thought that even if it’s just an inch, there is a possibility. But now I know, I have the reason to cancel my contract here and stay in France for good.” She angrily said and took her things.


“CHotto Haru-chan—“


Haruna looked at Mirai. She smiled.


“Don’t worry, ill still contact you.” She said and bowed to the people around her.


“Director, sorry for these past 3 weeks, but I can’t continue this project anymore.” Haruna said then leave.


“Bro, thanks for doing this.” Sota smirked and tapped Yuto’s shoulder.


“H-ha?” Yuto was surprised to his statement. He was about to ask him but he already leaves, following Haruna.


“Yu-chan! What the heck did you say to her?” Mirai angrily said.


“I-I’m just telling her to get focused on acting and not flirting with her driver.” 


“You said those? Are you an IDIOT? I don’t remember having a best friend saying those kinds of words.” Mirai said and left Yuto.


“Eh?” Yuto was surprised for a sudden change in the atmosphere.


“Okay minna! Let’s continue!” Director Nagata said as if nothing happened.

“Director, are we still to continue our filming? But Haruna already leave. Are we going to replace her?”  Her assistant said.


“No. Haruna will still be a part of it. We will all shoot first the other part.”



“But director, there are other artists who are more suitable for her role, maybe we can just replace them to her.”

“I’m the one deciding who will be a part or not. Besides, I have plans on her that’s why, just ignore what happened today and
do your job.” Director Nagata said and signed the staffs that they will resume their filming.


Yuto sighed and sat down on his chair.


“It is the first time that Mirai got angry at me. Mouu, am I at fault?” Yuto thought to himself.


He’s not the kind of actor who will get angry because of mistakes of his co-actors. Ever since he was casted with Haruna, he can’t concentrate well but he didn’t let himself showed it.
He admits that he’s annoyed every time they had to re do his take with Haruna. He understood that Haruna is new to acting, that’s why he just accepts her mistakes. But everytime he saw her with Sota, he didn’t know what’s gotten unto him, but he felt … more on… jealousy?


‘EH? Jealousy? No. Why would I? I didn’t even like her.’


‘Yes you are.’


“Is there a problem Nakajima-kun?” a familiar angelic voice asked him.


He turned his looked at the girl standing beside him.


“Ah, Takada-san,” 


“I noticed that you’re a bit mad? Is it because of Haruna-san?” she asked.


“Ah? Etou…, maaa ne~.” he said and nod a bit. “Gomen ne, Takada-san.”


“Riho will do.” She said and smiled sweetly to him.


“O-Okay, Riho-san.” 

She cheerfully nods.



“Anou , Nakajima-kun, can I call you Yu-chan? But you can also call me Riho-chan, if you like.” She said and blushed.


‘Kawaii.’ Yuto thought.


“Ah, Its fine. Riho-chan.” Yuto said and smiled.


“Arigato Yu-ch—“

“You cant call him Yu-chan.” Mirai suddenly interrupted their conversation.



“Eh? Mirai-san?” Riho innocently asked, somehow surprised.


Mirai’s eyebrow went up. ‘How dare she play innocent when she’s not? I know TAKADA RIHO, You got a shot on my best friend.’


“I’m the only one who can call him Yu-chan. Right YU-CHAN?” Mirai said and looked sharply at Yuto.


“E-Eh? A-Ah… Ettou.. Hai?” he nervously said, because he didn’t know what to answer.


“See?” Mirai said and turned her look to Riho, who’s somehow embarrassed at the moment.


“But he said that—“




“Anou RIHO-chan, Yuto is not what you think. He loved to make a girl cry.”


“Chotto Mi-chan ! What are you saying? Look Riho-chan, it’s not what you think.”


“Why Yu-chan? Are you afraid that Riho will know you’re true—HFMPPPHHH!” she didn’t continue her sentence because

Ryosuke suddenly hugged her from behind and covered .


“Ryo-chan! What are you doing here?” Yuto was surprised to see Ryosuke at their set.


“Gomen ne, my wife is causing you trouble again.” Ryosuke slightly smiled to Yuto as he tried to control Mirai who was struggling to release her.


“Ah,, i-iie, daijoubu.” Riho said.


“What are you doing here?” Yuto asked again.


“Actually she texted me that she finished filming and she wants me to pick her up. But this is what --- ITAI!” Ryosuke suddenly released Mirai when she bites one of his fingers. “MI-CHAN!”
Mirai catch her breath.


“Mouu!” she angrily said to them and leave.


Ryosuke bowed to them. “Honto ni gomen ne,”


Riho slightly smiled. “Nice to meet you, Yamada-kun.” She said and offered her hand.


Ryosuke was about to accept it when Mirai pushed Ryosuke’s hand.


“Chotto—“


“IKOU!” she angrily said and dragged Ryosuke away from Riho.


When the two were a bit far from them, Riho sighed.


“Maybe nobody wants to be my friend.” She said and sat down on an empty chair.


“EH? Why? It’s impossible you don’t have a friend. You’re beautiful and besides you’re in the industry.” Yuto said.


“Even if I’m at the industry, nobody befriended me. They all hate me actually. They just give fake smile whenever they meet me. I don’t know why.” She said and started to cry.


Yuto got alarmed upon seeing her cry. He reached for the tissue box and gave it to her.


“Arigato.” She softly said and wiped her tears.


“I can be your friend anyway. We already knew each other for 3 weeks, so maybe … yeah, we can be friends.” Yuto said and smiled.


She smiled.


“Arigato, Yu-kun.” 


“Sorry for what Mirai did, I don’t know what’s gotten unto her.”


“Daijoubu. I wonder if she’s like that to Yamada-kun.”


“Nah.. she’s not. Actually they are so sweet when they were together, only there are times that they often fight.”
Riho nodded.

“But, Im very thankful Mirai do that.”



“Eh?”


“Because I know she’s just true to herself. She doesn’t like me as what she shows it to me. Unlike the others,they just give a fake act, and I’m tired of it.”


Yuto smiled and tapped her head.


“I will be here for you ne.” 

--



“Chotto Mirai!”


Mirai suddenly stopped and turned to Ryosuke.


“Yuto said mean words to Haru-chan. He somehow called her a flirt, but looked at what he did; he’s also flirting with that RIHO girl.” She angrily explained. “And I know she’s also planning to flirt with you.”


Ryosuke deeply sighed.


“Mi-chan, she’s just introducing herself. Is that bad?” 


“Yes! Especially when it’s her.” Mirai pouted, leaving Ryosuke behind and went inside to her booth.


Ryosuke just waited for her to come out. He knows she needs to calm, and he can’t talk to her if she’s in a bad mood. He wants to say to her that he will have another drama.


He waited for a few minutes, but 30 minutes already passed still Mirai hasn’t come out. So he went inside and checked her.
He saw her sleeping on the couch. He smiled upon seeing his wife looking like that.
He sat beside her and also rested his head on her head. He held her left hand.


“Ne~ Ryo-chan,” she said, still her eyes were closed.


“Hmmm?” he responded. “I thought you’re asleep? You didn’t come out that’s why I already checked you.”


“Gomen ne, if I acted like that. I’m just pissed with Riho’s attitude. I don’t like her honestly. You knew me.”  She said.
Ryosuke smiled.


“Yes I know you for being harsh to other people especially for people you don’t like. And I’m always the one who apologizes to them for you.” He said and chuckled.

Mirai laughed a little. “Sorry for that.”



“It’s okay, but you should lessen it. I don’t want you to be involved in a fight.” 


“Ne, why do you think Yuto said those? I knew him for a long time. Even if those new actresses he’s being with in a drama before, he never said mean words to them.”


“Let’s just leave the two of them; I know they will find the answer soon. They are just not admitting it to themselves.”


Mirai suddenly stood up and stared at Ryosuke.


“You know something don’t you?” she asked in a suspicious voice.


Ryosuke suddenly shifted his gaze somewhere.


“N-none.”


Mirai leaned forward, making her face a few inches away from his face and stared sharply at him.


Ryosuke glanced at her, and then smiled upon seeing her face near him. He suddenly pulled her to him, making her to sit on his lap.


“Chotto Ryo—“she didn’t finished her sentence because Ryosuke’s lips were already touched hers.


“If I said it, you’re just do something for them. Just be patient my dear. They will know it soon, or should I say they already knew it, but pretended that it is not happening.” Ryosuke whispered to her after he stole a kiss from her. “You should focus more to me, other than to those two. How about sleeping together with me later?”


“You buta! You really like to tease me! Hmph !” she blushed then she acted like she’s angry at him and stood up to get her things.

Ryosuke just laughed when he saw her face turned red.



“Ikou!? I’m already hungry !” she angrily said.


Ryosuke stood up and hugged her from behind. “Just joking.”


“Hmph!”


“It’s my treat, where do you want to eat?” he asked.


Mirai suddenly changed her mood. When it comes to food, she never refused, especially when it is her husband’s treat.


“I want a buffet.” 


Ryosuke smiled. “You’re such a glutton.” He said and released her from his hug then held her hand. “Ikou, before you can eat me.”


“Ryosuke!” she said and hit his arm.

“Kidding ! ikou?” he said.



“Hai.” Mirai excitedly said.

--


“Chotto Haru-chan!” Sota followed Haruna when she left the filming location.


“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE !” she shouted to him and instead of going to their van, she just went on other direction.
Sota managed to cope up with her and grabbed her arm to stop.


“I SAID LEAVE ME—“she didn’t have the chance to continue it because Sota suddenly pulled her to him and hugged her.

“No I will not leave you alone.” He firmly said.

Haruna was surprised.


When she didn’t respond, Sota released her from him. He smiled and ruffled her hair.


“You don’t need Yuto, I’m here for you. Remember that.” He said and smiled.
Haruna was moved with his words. She somehow felt happy, but she didn’t want to show it to him.


“Just drive me home. I want to rest.” She just said and left him as if she’s acting cold to him.


“Acting though huh, let’s just see if you’re still being cold to me. I know you’re starting to like me, Haru-chan.” He whispered and smirked.


Little did Haruna know her real connection to him.


--


“Seriously Mi-chan, you need a diet.” Ryosuke softly said as he carefully puts down Mirai on her bed. And as always, she already fell asleep while they were on their way home. He sighed and sat down beside her. He stared at the innocent and angelic face of his wife. She’s been acting weird since their vacation on Singapore. She eats a lot and always sleepy. Sometimes she’s moody‘Maybe she’s just tired from work.’


He took off the strands of hair on Mirai’s face and tucked it behind her ears. He gently patted her head while humming a song for her.


Mirai slowly opened her eyes.


“Ryo-chan.” She said in a weak voice.


“Ah, gomen. Did I wake you up?” 


Mirai shook her head.


Ryosuke smiled. “Get back to sleep. I know you’re already tired.” He said and stood up.


But before he moved even an inch from his spot, Mirai grabbed his hand.


“Why Mi-chan? Do you need anything? Or does something hurt?” he said and even touched her forehead to check.


Mirai shook again her head. “Sleep here.”


“Eh?” he was surprised by his wife’s words. “Look Mi-chan, I’m not forcing you to sleep with me. It’s okay really.” He said and smiled.


The reason why they were still sleeping on a separate room is because Mirai can’t sleep with someone else other that Yuto and her dad. That’s also the reason why Ryosuke sometimes is still jealous with him. But since he loves Mirai so much that’s why he respects her. He just accompanied her until she gets sleepy and leaves when she said. The first time they sleep together was the day before they went to Singapore and during their trip, after that, back to normal.


“Its okay. I know I’m already being unfair to you.” She said. Actually she can’t really say that she dreamed of him having an affair with someone but she can’t see the face of that girl. She’s just afraid to lose him again.
Ryosuke smiled and sat down beside her.

“You’re not being unfair okay? Now get back to sleep.” He said and kissed her forehead.



He stood up and went out of her room.


She sighed.

“What if my nightmare came true? I don’t want that to happen.” She said and decided to go to Ryosuke’s room. She gets her
pillow and blanket then went to his room.


Ryosuke was surprised to see her outside his room.


“Mi-chan! What are you doing here ? I said that—“


“I said that sleep beside me.” She angrily said then blushed. She knows that her statement is awkward to say those words to
a guy.

“Are you really sure?” he asked. That’s not the only reason why he’s not sleeping with her. Because he’s afraid that he can’t
control himself and do what Mirai doesn’t want to do. He still respects her.


Mirai nodded and entered his room.

Ryosuke sighed and closed the door. “You can use my bed. I’ll just sleep here.” He said and gets his pillow and blanket then
transferred it to the sofa.


Mirai started to cry.


Ryosuke got alarmed. “Chotto Mi-chan, why are you crying?” he nervously said hugged her.


“You don’t want to sleep beside me.” She said in between her tears.


“Shhh, okay okay. I’ll sleep beside you. Just don’t cry.” He said and patted her head.


“Hontou?” she suddenly changed her expression.


“Hai hai.” He said and smiled.


“Arigato Ryo-chan.” She excitedly said and lied down in his bed.

Ryosuke also get back his stuffs on his bed and lie down beside Mirai.


Mirai rested her head on his arm while he enveloped her with his other arm.


“You’re such a moody these past few days.” Ryosuke noticed.


“I’m always like this.”

“I love you Mi-chan, oyasumi.” He said and kissed her head.


“I love you too Ryo-chan,” she said and contentedly closed her eyes.




AN:

Konnichiwa Minna~!

Its me again ! XD

So in this sequel, it will be focusing on the married life of Ryosuke and Mirai, as well as to the pairing of Haruna and Yuto ( though it is not clearly seen on the first story)

I hope you guys will still read this ~!

Sorry again for the typos and grammar errors. :) and sorry for the long update :(

This sequel will be a bit fast pacing 'cause i have many scenes in mind but not yet organized haha :)
And also , i will not be putting any more photos because im having a hard time searching for it. sorrrry :(

 

Arigachuuuu ^3^