Chapter 1 - The Comeback

Perfect Life 2 : Where My Heart Belongs

Perfect Life 2

“Nakajima-kun,” she called him.

“Hmm?”

Haruna looked at him.

“Iie, betsuni. Ja.” She said and went towards the departure area.

Yuto smiled then leave.

Haruna look back at Yuto for the last time, but Yuto’s figure is not there anymore.

“I hope we can meet again, Nakajima-kun.”

She smiled as she reminisced what happened on the same seat last 3 years ago. She was holding the same blue handkerchief he gave to her.

“I don’t want a girl to see crying. Hora, take it.”

She firmly holds the handkerchief.
 

‘Tadaima’

She scanned the surroundings around her.

She smiled.

“Will I see you again? Maaa, what the heck am I thinking? He doesn’t even like me, nor we don’t share any special relationship. I need to focus. I’m here again for a project.”

She shook her head and tapped her cheeks.

“Concentrate Haruna.” She whispered to herself.

 “Haruna-chan!”

She saw her manager running towards her direction.

“Morikage-san.” She excitedly stood up and hugged her.

“Welcome back my dear!” Morikage said and cupped Haruna’s face with her hands.

“Yes, it’s nice to be back. It’s been three years ne~”  Haruna said and smiled.

“We are so excited to have you here again. Good thing you’re already back. You can now help Mirai for some projects.”

She just smiled.

Yes , Mirai, the one that her ex been married to. After 3 years of being gone, she finally moves on. She doesn’t have any more feelings towards him. After staying in France, she learned how to become a more mature person. But there is one thing she can’t really move on. She didn’t know when and how it started. She all knows to herself that she always thinks of Yuto especially when she remembered he kissed her, the way he treated her at the concert and the scene before she left Japan.

From the airport, Haruna and her manager went to her home in Tokyo to fix her things and to let her rest before she could go back again to work.

--

The next day, Haruna went to her agency to report for work. She has a conference to attend to announce her comeback before she went to her scheduled photoshoot. Even though she only came back yesterday, her scheduled were already packed with tons of photoshoots , magazine interviews and press conference.

“HARUNA!” she heard someone called her. When she looked at the direction of that person, she was surprised to see Mirai running towards her.

“Mirai-san.” She said and smiled.

Mirai also smiled and hugged her. “Welcome back!” she said.

Haruna also hugged Mirai. “Tadaima. How are you?”

“I’m fine. Good thing you’re already here. You know what; there were many projects that I can’t handle to myself. And I miss you so much. It’s been a while since we last see each other.” Mirai said.

Haruna released herself from Mirai.

“Me too. I hope we can do those projects together again.” Haruna said and smiled.

Mirai and Haruna saw each other in France last year. Mirai went there for a collaboration project with Haruna. That is also the time they became very good friends.

“Where’s Honoka?” Haruna asked.

“Maaa, she has a filming today with Furukawa-kun.” Mirai said.

Haruna laughed.

“How are you and Yamada-kun so far?” she asked.

Mirai sighed. “He’s still a pain in the . He is always jealous a lot, always teasing me and always messing up with my life.” Mirai said as she counted her answers with her fingers.

Haruna laughed. “Maybe he’s just expressing his love for you?”

Mirai blushed. “Mouuu ! You’re making me blushed!”

They both laughed.

“Ikou, I heard we will have a new project.” Haruna said then the two of them went to the manager’s office.

--

Yuto was patiently waiting for Keito in the rehearsal room. He was browsing a magazine when a page caught his attention.

He suddenly remembered that scene 3 years ago.

Flashback

-Yuto’s POV-

“Ne, Yu-chan, kindly passed this to Haruna, onegai. I have a press conference to attend. I can’t bid good bye to her.” Ryosuke said and pleaded me.

“I also have something to do. Besides, I thought you promised that you will not communicate with her?” I said with irritation.

“Yes, but I still owe her a lot. She might do something bad to us, but she’s still a girl Yu-chan. She’s not that strong as you what you see her. I’ve known her for quite long time.  And I know, I’ve hurt her a lot. This is what I can only give to her for her birthday.”

I suddenly felt guilty. I didn’t know why, only one thing I knew is that I must say sorry also to her.

I sighed.

“I understand.” I said.

Ryosuke smiled widely. “Arigato Yu-chan. Hai. Kindly give this to her and can you please greet her?”

“Hai Hai.” I  just said and leave Ryosuke.

When I arrived at the airport, I had a hard time looking for Haruna. I was about to leave the airport when I saw her sitting on the waiting area, alone. I went near her and saw slight movements of her shoulders.

‘Is she crying?’

I don’t know what am I thinking but as I saw her cried in front of me, I felt an urge to comfort her.

I get my handkerchief and approached her.

“Hai.” I said and handed my handkerchief to her.

She was surprised by my presence.

“I don’t want a girl to see crying. Hora, take it.”

I knew that she was hesitant to accept it, but in the end she gets my handkerchief and wiped her tears with it.

I sat down beside her and gave Ryosuke’s gift.

She was surprised upon seeing the box.

“What is this?” she asked.

“Ryosuke can’t come here, he still have some press conference to attend that’s why he send me instead.”

I saw her cried again silently upon opening the box. I felt that something my heart that makes me want to comfort her. This is the first time I saw her that fragile. But I recomposed myself. ‘Why would I comfort her? After what she have done to Mirai and even I, also doesn’t know how to comfort myself. She’s not only the one in pain’

“Happy Birthday.” I said to her.

She was surprised of what I said.

“Ryosuke said that. He wants me to deliver his message to you.”

She smiled, though I can still see pain in her eyes.

“Arigato Nakajima-kun. I’m already happy knowing that he already forgives me.” She said to me.

I sighed. “What are you gonna do now?” I asked her.

She thinks for a few minutes.

“I don’t know, maybe focus on my career?” she said and stared at the people passing by in front of us.

“Hmm, is that so?”

“Hai. I’ve done many bad things during my comeback here; maybe I should take a rest, far from this country.”

“Still love him?” I suddenly asked her.

She looked at me.

“Shikata ga nai deshou? He is still my first love, How about you, you still love Mirai right?” she returned the question back to me.

“Same reason as you, but I already accepted it that I will never get Mirai’s heart.” I said in a firm voice.

She chuckled.

“Arigato Nakajima-kun, for letting me realized something.”

I suddenly remembered what I did to her.

“Ah, about what happened in the car, I’m sorry if I do that? I’m just mad at that time.” I said.

I saw her blushed.

“I-Its nothing.”

We became silent for a few minutes before we heard her flight.

“I need to go. Thank you for delivering this.”  She stood up and gets her luggage.

“Have a safe flight.” I said and take my leave.

“Nakajima-kun,” I heard her called me.

I looked at her. “Hmmm?”

She smiled.

“Iie betsuni. Ja.” She said and went towards the departure area.

I also smiled then looked at her for the last time before taking my leave.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

-END OF POV-

Yuto shook his head upon remembering that scene.

“Ahreeeh, why are you looking at Haruna’s photo?” Keito suddenly talked behind him. He startled and immediately closed the magazine.
“i-Iie, betsuni. It’s not what you think.” Yuto nervously said.

“Ehhhh, is that so? But why you look so nervous?” Keito said and smiled teasingly to him.

“I-its because you scared me!” he angrily said and stood up.

“Woah, relax.” Keito was surprised to Yuto’s reaction.

Yuto was also surprised by his own reaction. He sat again and threw the magazine away.

“Okay okay I’m sorry. By the way, Kawaguchi-san is already on her way to the shoot, we must hurry. I heard she’s somehow strict when it comes to the time.” Keito said.

“Eh? Kawaguchi? As in Kawaguchi Haruna?” Yuto was surprised when he heard it. He doesn’t know that it is Haruna who they will be collaborating with.

Keito nodded. “You haven’t heard of that?”

“If I did I will not ask right?” Yuto sarcastically said. “Did Ryosuke know her comeback?”

“I don’t know, you know that buta, he’s always busy. Anyway, let’s hurry.” Keito said and gets his bag.

Yuto also gets his bag and followed Keito to the basement.

--

“YOU WILL COME HERE RIGHT NOW.”

Ryosuke winced and moves his phone away from his ear.

“But Mi-chan, I’m in the middle of my shoot. The director will get mad.” He tried to explain.

“FINE!” he heard her angrily said and ended the call.

Ryosuke deeply sighed. He buried his face on the table. Hikaru noticed him.

“What’s the problem?” Hikaru asked.

“Mouu Hikaru-kun ! I don’t know what to do. Mirai’s is so … ugh.. nevermind.” He answered with an irritation on his tone.

Hikaru just laughed.

“Maaa, girls are always like that. They are very demanding. Don’t worry normal married couples are like that.” Hikaru said.

Ryosuked sighed again.

“I sometimes wonder if she shows that attitude to Yuto before.”

“I doubt. She only shows that you, because she loves you more than Yuto.” Hikaru said.

Ryosuke was about to answer him, when his phone rings.

“Hai?” he said.

“Ryo-chan?”

“Oh, Yuto-kun,  what’s wrong?”

“Did you already know that Haruna is here in Japan again?”

Ryosuke froze upon hearing Haruna’s name.

“What is she doing here? I thought –“

“I just know it today to Keito that she’s the one who we will be collaborating with in a photoshoot of a fashion magazine.”

“What?”

“That’s why Mirai asked me to talk to you to convince you to accompany her.”

“But I still have a filming today,” Ryosuke said and looked at his wrist watch. “is she with you?”

“Nope Im with Keito we’re already on our way to the location. I think she’s still at her agency.”

“Thanks Yuto.” He said then ended the call.

Ryosuke went to the director and pleaded to have his part to shoot first. The director approved it and the staffs already began to shoot Ryosuke’s part before Chinen’s part.

“What’s wrong with Ryosuke?” Chinen asked when he sat down beside Hikaru. He reached for his bottled water and took a sip from it. Hikaru threw a towel at him. “Thanks”

“Let’s just say that he is more afraid from the wrath of his wife than being fired from his work.” Hikaru said and laughed.

Chinen also laughed. “Besides, thanks to Mi-chan, Ryosuke becomes a more mature person.”

“I wonder how come it’s already been 3 years and they don’t have a child yet?” Hikaru asked as he watched Ryosuke. “What the heck is he doing at night? He sure is slow.”

“You’re such a ert Hikaru-kun. Maybe they were not sleeping together on a same room. ”

“Chii, it’s a part of married life. Nothing is ert about that.”

“Hai Hai, you’re my senior that’s why I’m agreeing on you.” Chinen said and rolled his eyes.

After 30 minutes Ryosuke immediately changed his clothes and prepared himself to meet Mirai.

“Ja minna, I need to go, before my whole life ends today.” He said to Hikaru and Chinen.

The two of them laughed. “We understand. Kindly give our regards to Mirai.” Chinen said.

Ryosuke nodded and leave them.

“Poor Ryosuke.” Hikaru said and laughed.

--

“Haruna-san, the two artists we’re talking about are already here.” The staff said.

“Hai, I’ll be there right away.” She answered.

“I’m almost done.” Her makeup artist said while applying final touches on her face. “Perfect. You’re ready to go my dear.”

She smiled. “Arigato.”

She stood up and fixed her first set of clothes. She went out of her booth.

They have a photoshoot at a park for a well known fashion magazine. She saw the staffs busy preparing the props needed. At a distance, her manager called her.

“Haruna-chan, here.” Her manager said and signed her to come over their direction.

“Haruna-chan, I would like you to meet the two artists we invite for this project.” Her manager said.

She saw a guy talking to one of the staff. She only saw his back because he was facing the other direction.

“Okamoto-san,” her manager called the guy. The guy finally turned to them.

Haruna were surprised to see Okamoto Keito standing infront of her.

“This is Okamoto Keito of Hey Say Jump.” Her manager said.

“It’s a pleasure to work with you Haruna-chan. Welcome back again.” He said and smiled. He offered his hand to her.

She smiled a bit and accepts his hand. “Thank you. It’s been a while, how are you guys?”

“We’re fine. It’s been 3 years ne~, and still your beauty never change.” Keito said and released Haruna’s hand.

“Thanks. I’ve changed a lot after what happened.” She said.

Keito smiled. “Well that’s good. Hmm, no boyfriend yet?”

“None. I’m here for work.” She said and shook her head.

“Eh? You’re not gonna stay here for good? Are you and Ryosuke still not in good terms?”

“No, No, that’s not it. Actually, I’ve met him and Mirai when they come to France last year.”

“Hmm, okay, that’s nice. Mouu where the heck is Yuto?” Keito said while scanning the whole park. “Ah ! Yuto!” he yelled when he saw him talking to one of the staffs.

“Yuto?” she asked.

“Yes. Don’t tell me you already forgot him?”

“Yuto, as in Nakajima Yuto?”

“Who else?” he said and grinned.

Haruna twitched her lips when she saw Keito’s meaningful grin.

“Gomen Gomen, I was talking to the director.”

Haruna suddenly froze from her spot when she heard that same voice coming from that same guy who comforted her 3 years ago.

“Where the heck have you been? How dare you to make Haruna-chan waiting.” Keito said

Her heart beat rises as she felt Yuto’s presence behind her.

“haruna-chan?” Keito asked her, checking if she’s okay.

“E-Eh? Ahh,” she said and deeply sighed, fixing a small smile on her lips before she turned to Yuto.

“Hisashiburi.” She said giving Yuto a prim smile. “Nakajima-san.”

Yuto somehow got amused on the lady in front of her. ‘She’s not the same as before. She’s not the fragile girl I saw crying on the airport. She’s not the same girl who almost ruined Mi-chan and Ryosuke’s life. As if the 3 years of staying overseas really changes her lot. She’s now, somehow, looks so mature, unlike before. She gained a little weight I guess. She still has the same frightening aura before, that anytime she will do something again to Ryosuke and Mirai. But, behind that, she still has those painful eyes she wore 3 years ago.’ Yuto thought.

“What happened to him?”

He heard Haruna asked.

‘Damn ! What am I thinking?’

“Maybe he was mesmerized to your beauty.” Keito answered and laughed.

Yuto cleared his throat.

“I’m sorry. I’m just surprised to see you again. Hope you’re not here to start a new plan on ruining Ryosuke’s life.” Instead of complimenting Haruna, he ended up saying sarcastic words to her. He even gave her a sarcastic smile. ‘Yuto what the heck are you saying ?’ he even scolded himself for saying those mean words.

Haruna were surprised of what she heard. ‘After all these years, he thought that I’m here for revenge or something? Am I that really bad before?’ she angrily thought. She had a sudden change of mood because of what Yuto said.

Haruna re-composed herself. She gave him a fake smile.

“So what if I’m really here because of that? What will you do Nakajima-san?” She asked and grinned.

Yuto was surprised of what she said.

‘I thought she has changed, but it seems that the antagonist will be forever an antagonist.’

“Maaa, maaa, that’s enough. Yuto, Haruna-chan was here for work, and not for her personal things.” Keito butted in.

Yuto deeply sighed. “Okay, as long as she is not interfering with my work.” With this, Yuto leave the two of them.

“What’s wrong with him?”

“Gomen ne Haruna-chan, maybe he just eats something bad. I’ll talk to him.” Keito apologized and followed Yuto.

Haruna sighed.

‘You’re getting on my nerves NAKAJIMA YUTO !’ she angrily whispered.

--

“You’re late !” Mirai angrily said to Ryosuke.

“Gomen ne Mi-chan,” he said while panting. He didn’t catch Mirai on her agency. She called him that she just arrived at the location of the shoot.

“Its okay. Look.” Mirai said and pointed the three figures that were making poses while the photographer took photos of them.

Ryosuke looked at the direction Mirai pointed. He saw Haruna, Yuto and Keito.

Its been a year since he last saw Haruna. He accompanied Mirai on her project in France with Haruna. During that time, they finally talked with each other. Haruna said she already moved on with him. Ryosuke was glad about that.

“Haruna-chan is so pretty ne~!” Mirai said and linked her arms to Ryosuke’s left arm.

Ryosuke smiled. He holds Mirai’s arms and put it in his waist then he puts his arms on her shoulders.

“My sadist wife will still be the most beautiful girl in my life.” He said and planted a small kiss on her head.

Mirai pinches his nose. “Liar. Let’s just see what will be your reaction if you will see the next part of photoshoot.”

“Itai!” Ryosuke winced in pain as Mirai pinches his nose really hard.

--

Haruna exhaustedly sat down on the chair provided for her.

“Hai.” A voice from behind made her startled a little.

She was surprised to see Ryosuke standing behind him handing her bottled water.

“Oh. Hisashiburi.” Haruna smiled and motioned him to sit down on the empty chair across her. She gets the bottled water from Ryosuke.

“You look exhausted.” Ryosuke said and smiled.

“Yeah, I just came back yesterday, and here I am, working already. I even have jetlag that’s why I cannot sleep last night.” She said.

“You need to rest. Just tell the director that you’re not already feeling well.”

“Nahh, it’s okay.  I can manage myself, besides my schedule in France was more hectic than here.” Haruna smiled.

Ryosuke smiled. “Well, I’ve known you being one of the hard working persons I’ve met.”

“So, how are you and Mirai? I’ve heard that you’re giving Mirai a headache.”

“Naaah, she’s the one giving me headache. Mouuu, are you girls really that demanding? She always wants me to do this and that.” Ryosuke sighed.

Haruna laughed. “I will be the same as Mirai if we are married. Just let her be, she just wants your attention, because you’re a flirt. She’s worried that when she’s not on your side you’ll end up seeing with other girls.”

“Nah, is she not trusting me? Mouu, we’ve been living together for 3 years.”

“Its not that she does not trust you, she’s just afraid of losing you. Because everybody in the whole world that you’re a flirt.” Haruna said and laughed really hard.

“You ! You only went to France and that’s how you already treated me huh.” Ryosuke said and tried to tickle Haruna’s side. “As if you didn’t fall for me.”

“Oi, Mr. Yamada Ryosuke, its already a past, Stop it!” She said while laughing and tried to avoid Ryosuke’s hands.

They enjoyed teasing each other that they didn’t notice Yuto’s presence on the door. Yuto tightly gripped the bottled water he was holding. His face seems so serious as he watched the two.

“Eh? Yuto-kun?”

He heard Mirai’s voice on his back.

“What are you doing here? Want to see Haruna? Let’s go.” She said then grabbed Yuto’s arm and motioned him to get inside.

“N-no , I… umm.”

“Come on.” Mirai said and dragged Yuto inside the booth. But before she totally dragged him in, Yuto releases his arm on Mirai’s hands.

“Gomen, maybe next time.” Yuto said and runs off to the opposite direction.

“Chotto !” Mirai said and just followed her gaze on the fading figure of Yuto.

“Mi-chan?” Haruna called her. “What are you doing there? Come in.”

“Hai. Yuto’s weird ne~,” Mirai said then sat down beside Ryosuke.

“Yuto? Hmm, Nande?” Haruna asked.

“Yuto again.” Ryosuke said in dismay.

“Ryosuke, don’t be jealous okay? Why are you so jealous every time I said Yuto’s name. My god! We’ve been together for 3 years, do I need to repeat myself again to you that I didn’t have any more feelings for him.” Mirai said with an irritation.

“Nevermind.” He just said and sulk himself on the table.

“Ryosuke, don’t be so childish.” Haruna said when she noticed the tension between them.

“tss ! Girls are really annoying!” Ryosuke annoyingly said and stood up then leave the two of them.

“oi ! chotto!”

“Let him be. He’s just like that every time he’s jealous about Yuto.”

“Eh? Up until now? My God.”

“Yes. That’s why we always fight.”

“I didn’t know he’s a very jealous person.”

“Lets leave him alone. Back to the topic, I saw Yuto a while ago. He’s just standing here. I invite him to go inside, but he refuses and ran. I don’t know why.”

“E-eh? He’s here?”

“Yes, and he has this dark aura coming from him. kowai.” Mirai said

Haruna just looked at the door. ‘Is he spying on us?’

“Haruna?” Mirai called her. “Something wrong?”

“H-ha? A-ah, Iie betsuni.”

“Its almost time for the final set. Are you ready?” Mirai asked.

She smiled. “Hai.”

--

After the photo shoot, the HSJ van arrived at the location to pick up Ryosuke, Mirai, Yuto and Keito. The other members were inside the van.

“Haruna-chan, we will drive you home.” Mirai said.

“Eh? No need, I still have –“

“Rest first. You said you still had a jetlag.” Ryosuke said.

“He’s right.” Keito said and smiled.

“If I am still welcome in your group.” Haruna said.

“Of course.” Yabu said and smiled.

“Arigato. I guess I have no other choice.” She said and hops in inside the car.

She sat down on the empty space beside Yuto.

Yuto moved a little.

“Thank you.” She said.

Yuto just nod.

‘What’s wrong with him? he’s in a bad mood today.’ Haruna thought.

“Eh? Ryo-chan! Why are you not seating beside Mirai?” Inoo asked when he noticed that Ryosuke was seating at the front of the van, while Mirai was on the back part beside Chinen.

“I think she doesn’t want me to be sat down beside her.” Ryosuke said.

“Ahhhhh YES ! I wanted to be with Chinen than to be with a guy, who is so jealous even in small things.” Mirai sarcastically said rested her head to Chinen’s shoulder.

“E-eh?” Chinen said and looked at Ryosuke. He saw Ryosuke’s fierce eyes upon him. He shivers a bit.

“A-Anou, Mi-chan, I think Ryo— eh?” he was surprised to see Mirai already sleeping on his shoulder. “Etou, Mi-chan?” he said and tried to wake her up.

Ryosuke sighed and went at the back seat. Hikaru moved so that Ryosuke can seat beside Mirai.

“Tss, she’s really a fast sleeper.” He said and gently moved Mirai’s head unto his shoulder from Chi.

“She said she has a shooting this early morning and doesn’t have enough sleep.” Haruna said while watching Mirai sleeping.

“Yeah.she strains herself too much, and I’m worried for her health.” Ryosuke said and slightly tapped Mirai’s head.

“Now I know why the two of them doesn’t have a baby yet.” Hikaru said.

“Hika-chan, not with that topic again.” Chinen said.

“Eh? Why? What are you talking about?” Ryosuke asked while exchanging looks to Chinen and Hikaru.

“Nani? Nani? Nani?” Yuya butted in.

“I’m just wondering what Ryosuke was doing every night and still they don’t have any child.” (Hikaru)

Ryosuke blushed. “Hikaru ! You ! Urusai!”

“Seriously Ryosuke? You still didn’t do that to Mirai?” Inoo asked.

“W-what are you talking about? Just leave us alone!” Ryosuke said and buried his face to Mirai’s hair.

“Maybe he’s just shy?” Keito said.

“Urusai Keito!” (Ryosuke)

“You’re so slow Ryo-chan. You’re already married.” Hikaru said.

“Mouuu! Urusai!”

The members including Haruna laughed while Ryosuke’s face was already red.

“That’s enough, we might wake up Mirai.” Yuto said and looked at Haruna.

But the other members continue to tease Ryosuke.

“What are you looking at?” Haruna asked and stared sharply at Yuto.

“Iie, betsuni.” He just said and diverted his attention on the window.

Haruna just looked at him and sighed. ‘He really has this bad impression about me.’

 

--

Mirai felt something warm gently damping on her cheeks. She opened her eyes and saw Ryosuke seriously cleaning her face with a damp towel.

“Ryo-chan?” she weakly said and tried to get up, but Ryosuke stop her and told her to lie down.

“What time is it?”

“Its already 2 am.” He said and sat down beside her.

“Eh? Seriously?”

“Yes you’re already asleep for almost 4 hours.”

“Gomen gomen. I fell asleep at the van.”

Ryosuke smiled. He pulled Mirai to him and hugged her.

“I told you many times that you must take good care of your health right?” he said.

“Ryo-chan, I also told you many times that I’m fine.”

“What if you got sick? I’m not always on your side throughout the day.”

“I can call Yuto.” Mirai said to tease Ryosuke.

He suddenly move Mirai away from him.

“Yuto again?”

“Jealous again?” Mirai said then laugh.

Ryosuke stood up, but Mirai grabbed his arm. “Stay here.” She said and moved a little to give Ryosuke a space.

In their 3 years of living together, Ryosuke and Mirai were still sleeping on a separate room. Ryosuke respects Mirai if she doesn’t want to sleep together. Maybe that’s why the hsj members were teasing him for being a slow.

Ryosuke sighed and sat down on the space given by Mirai. Mirai lie down.

“Gomen ne Ryo-chan, for always making you jealous. I just loved how you reacted and got irritated.” She said then laughed. “Because you had a funny facial expression.”

“Mi-chan, you !”

Mirai laughed and give him a peace sign.

“You’re always making fun of me huh.” Ryosuke said and smirked. He suddenly lies down and enclosed Mirai in his embraced, and then he tickles her side.

“Kyaaaaah ! Ryosuke! Stop it!”

“You’re gonna pay for what you’re doing to me.” Ryosuke said and smile devilishly. Within a second, he kissed Mirai.

Mirai smiled and responded his kisses.

“I love you Mi-chan.” he said then planted a small kiss on her forehead and hugged her tight.

“I love you too my dear Buta. Don’t worry, I do not have any more feelings for Yuto, ever since we got married.” Mirai said and also hugged her husband.

“By the way I have a shoot at 6am, I need to prepare for now.” She said then tried to rise up but Ryosuke stopped her.

“Please Mi-chan, have a rest. I already contacted your manager and talked to her. All your shoots this week are cancelled. So you have a one week rest.”

“But—“

“Don’t you want to have a short vacation with me in Singapore?”

“Eh? Singapore ?? Honto??!” Mirai’s eyes suddenly beamed at what he said.

Ryosuke nodded.

“Arigato !” she said then hugged him.

“Happy?”

“Super Happy !” she giggled.

“That’s why you need to sleep because tomorrow afternoon is our flight.” He said.

Mirai lie down on Ryosuke’s arms.

“Arigato Ryo-chan, you really made me happy.” She said and closed her eyes.

Ryosuke smiled upon seeing his wife sleeping in his arm. It is the very first time they will sleep together. He felt that they already become a true married couple. He kissed her head before he went to sleep.

--

 

 

Chapter 2