The Hero.

Those Summer Nights, Goodbye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung felt a gust of warm wind as soon as she fell, catching a glimpse of a fire breather just a few meters away. Then she felt his breathing. Warm and steady on her cheek. She felt his chest moving up and down, his hands on her shoulders.

"KIM JONGIN! JUNG SOOJUNG!", Sehun shouted.

Upon hearing Sehun's voice, Soojung stood up but her knees gave way to the sudden pain and she fell back down. She felt hands on her shoulders again. After taking a few deep breathes she looked up and saw Sehun looking concerned, his hands holding her. She stood up, this time with the help of Sehun.

Soojung looked over past him, only to find Jongin had also stood up and was dusting himself. Well I'm glad he's okay. I hope. Just at that moment Jongin looked at her, his eyes filled with worry.

"Jongin-shi, you're not hurt are you?", Soojung asked her saviour.

"No, I'm fine. What about you Soojung-shi?

"I'm okay!!"

"Yah! I hope you two are okay? I called for an ambulance just to be sure, I need you two to be completely checked up first. I can't believe that circus guy was so careless.", Sehun pointed out.

He started guiding Soojung towards the gate. She could faintly hear the ambulance siren nearing. He paused and asked a guard to get a chair for her to sit on while he rushed back to Jongin.

Soojung looked at the two boys approaching her, Jongin winced everytime he steped with his left foot. He must have been hurt, the impact was quite harsh. She didn't want to think that he was hurt because of her, so she looked around instead. Suddenly grasping the scene in front of her.

There were some people gathered looked at her then at Sehun and Jongin, then staring back at her. They were whispering and some even looking at her with jealousy. What's wrong with these girls?! I nearly got burnt and they're jealous!

At that moment a white ambulance pulled up right in front of her, just when Sehun and Jongin reached her. Upon seeing the van, Sehun walked over to the ER driver and briefly explained what happened.

"I want a full check on them to confirm if they're okay. Also please check up on this g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter