The Meeting.

Those Summer Nights, Goodbye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A faint buzzing in the background woke her up. SooJung had fallen asleep in the hammock on her balcony, the sun was shinning brightly. She rubbed off the sleep from her eyes, trying to remember how she fell asleep, then she recalled the terribly goodlooking boy walking by the beach. It seems as though she fell asleep looking at him. It felt so vivid now that she thought about it.

With a concealed yawn, SooJung got up and stretched, her body was stiff thanks to the hammock. She went to clean up and grabbed her iPod for her morning jog, it felt good to just run towards the ocean. After what seemed like hours, she sat down under a palm tree, the cool patch of sand calming her heated legs. She closed her eyes and let her hair down, feeling exhausted. When suddenly she heard soft steps moving towards her, she turned towards the interuption only to find the same strange boy staring back at her. They were frozen for the longest minute.

"Oh! Who are you?", asked SooJung, unable to hold back any longer.

"Hi!", he stuttered, "I'm Kai!"

"Kai? It's a first, hearing that name!", she giggled.

Oh my gosh! What's wrong with me. She thought. Why did I have to giggle at that.

"Erm, I'm not too sure how to respond to that.", he smiled back.

It was one of those breathtaking smiles that just made you want to stare at and wish that you were the one to forever receive it.

"Sorry! I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter