The Opportunity.

Those Summer Nights, Goodbye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung stared at him for what seemed like minutes, until Sulli grabbed her arm.

"Soojungie, why are you standing there gwaking.", she asked her best friend.

"Oh!", Soojung shook her head, "Ah nothing.", she blushed.

Sulli half dragged her back to the VIP area. After finally snaping back to reality Soojung remember that the boy, Kai, had said that Sehun was his friend. She took a deep breathe and walked towards them.

"Sulli-ah, these are my other close friends, Luhan and Kai. They're just visiting Jeju too!"

"Oh! Nice to meet you guys", Sulli smiled.

"Hi, I'm Krystal."

"Hi! I'm Vic."

"Hey, I'm Luhan, I'm just visiting from China."

"Hi! I'm Kai!"

His smile, ugh his smile. That y-I-know-you-want-me smile. Soojung felt her knees go weak. Almost as if Kai felt that she was going to colaspe, he patted his hand on the seat next to him and smiled at her.

"Krys, we meet again! Come sit with me!"

"Oh, erm, yeah okay.", she shuffled and sat with him.

Soojung felt his warm presence and suddenly, it was like she was sitting next to a heater. He's right next to me. Ugh what's wrong with me? I've never felt this way before.

Abruptly, a man wearing a suit came up the VIP area and asked for Soojung.

"Me?", Soojung asked the man.

"Yes Miss, I've just checked that your car is blocking the pathway for the circus crew that the young master invited. I was looking for your driver but he is no where near the car. I apologise for this inconvenience. "

Circus crew? Sehun really does go overboard.

"Don't worry about it. I'll find him.", Soojung said with a sigh. Sehun popped up next to the suited man.

"What happened Butler Lee?", S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter