The Surprise.

Those Summer Nights, Goodbye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun, followed by the three girls walked in the grand house. Sehun's house was very similar to Soojung's except for the bright florescent colors just thrown in between and the mere fact that the house was packed with teenagers. There were people dancing, singing, talking, eating and drinking.

"Oh I see Taeminnie. I'll go say hi!", Sulli pointed out. "Actually come with me, I'll introduce you girls."

Sehun smiled and encouraged them to go on and that he will join them later as he had to arrange for a few things. Sulli lead the way to a small landing out near the back of the house. The area was enclosed with a VIP board on the outside with a rope tied across and about 3 guards standing protecting the entrance. Ok now he has a VIP corner for friends too? Quite the small gathering. Soojung looked over to the area, there was a bunch of boys sitting there, talking amongst themselves, below the stairs to the corner, there were many girls vying for their attention waiting for an invitation to come in. Sulli began walking up the stairs, much to the annoyance of the girls, followed by Victoria and Soojung. A boy looked over at Sulli and broke into a huge grin, he stood up and started walking towards the entrance.

"Sulli-ah! Finally you came, I was wondering if  you were coming to the party or not!", he joked.

"Girls, this is Lee Taemin, a friend from the business club.", Sulli pointed out. "This is Victoria and Krystal."

Ah so that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter