The Walk.

Those Summer Nights, Goodbye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Soojung regained her balance.

"No worries. You can always depend on me.", Kai smiled. Soojung felt her cheeks go red. Suddenly she remembered Sehun's words.

"Kai-shi. Why did Sehunnie call you 'Jongin'?, she asked him carefully.

Kai smiled and looked at her. "That's because my real name is Jongin, but only the people close to me know that. I guess it's the same as you..", a faint smile was playing on his lips,".. Soojung-ah."

Soojung paused. She felt her cheeks flush. It was the first time he called her by her real name.

"Now that you know my real name, I guess I have no other choice than to get to know you more.", he joked.

Soojung blushed. She was thankful for the faint moonlight, Jongin couldn't possibly see her face, she was sure of it.

"So.. If you don't mind me asking.. erm.. Why were the people in the party staring at you? I thought about it for a while, and I'm pretty sure that they were staring at me for being with YOU.", Soojung said softly.

"Ah! You noticed. I was hoping you didn't..", Jongin drfited off.

"Yes, I thought they were staring at me, what most people who recognise me usually do. But then now that I think about it, the girls looked like they hated me-", Jongin put his cardigan on her shoulders.

Soojung hadn't even realised that he had removed his coat.

"Did I startle you? Sorry..", he smiled at her, "..your voice was shaking, so I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter