The Besties.

Those Summer Nights, Goodbye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung had just received a note after her encounter with a childhood friend, Oh Sehun, stating that he forgot to mention that it was a retro casual party. His note had arrived in the hands of a suited man, who Soojung guessed was one of his usual bodyguards. Hmm I didn't think he would still need them.

 

After rushing up to her room, she went to her walk in wardrobe to pick out her outfit for tonight. She practically only had summer clothes and nothing special enough to wear to a themed party. I'll just have to make one myself. She took out her white shirt and her old Carven leather dress, picked out a pair of scissors and started to make her way in transforming her dress.

Soon, after what seemed like hours, she was done. SooJung glanced up at the time, she only had an hour to get ready and go. Well I guess I'll just be fashionably late. She smiled. Then she set off to the bathroom, which was more like a salon, to do her make up. Oh, how it's been a while since I've gone to a party without people gawking at me. In most cases, she could always hear people talking about her, her father and the company. She was always the center of attention, which she absolutely hated. Well tonight, I'll be the mystery girl.

It took a while before she was statisfied with her hair and make-up. Now all she had to do was wear her dress. After she was completely satisfied with her outfit, she took a glance in the mirror and smiled.

(side note: Please ignore the camara man and staff in the back. HAHA, I tried to edit them out, but obviously I failed in doing so. This is just so you guys have a visual idea of what Krystal looked like for that party ^^ )

Well I guess I'm ready to leave now. With that she grabbed her phone and made her way to the front door, her car was waiting for her. It seems a bit silly taking my car to get to the neighbour's place. But both our driveways are too long of a walk. She sighed and sat in her car. On her way there, she scanned her phone for messages, there was on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter