Enter Sehun.

Those Summer Nights, Goodbye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day went by in a flash, Soojung hadn't seen that mystery boy. Odd, she thought. She was lounging by the pool side in her new Victoria's Secret bandeau and hipster swimwear, looking out at the isolated beach. It seems to be getting darker, she thought.

"SooJung?"

She turned upon hearing her name. There was a boy, about her age, standing below her house. He was wearing casual clothes and carried a surf board. Odd, I don't think i've met him before.

"I'm sorry, but have we met before?", Soojung asked the pretty boy.

"Soojung-ah", he smiled, "I know you probably don't remember me, but to answer your question, yes we have met. Except we were just kids. You never returned after that summer. We were just 7 years old then, it's been 10 years."

"Oh! I know that's suppose to mean something to me, but I really can't remember, like you said it has been 10 years since."

"You even promised me something!", he laughed, "To be my first girlfriend!"

His laughter was so contageous, soon enough she found herself smiling at him.

"Well, shouln't I at least know the name of the person I promised?"

"It's Sehun. Oh Sehun."

Oh Sehun? Where have I heard that name before?

As if Sehun had been reading her thoughts, he suddenly spoke out.

"I live by that hard-to-miss blue house. When we were kids we used to meet at the treehouse that was right next  to it. You used to tease me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter