Prologue

Those Summer Nights, Goodbye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a beautiful day, the sun was setting gracefully, the breeze was warm and the soft sand felt cool under her feet. Jung Soo Jung stood facing the vast ocean. She closed her eyes and felt the soft tickle of her hair brushing against her face as she took a deep breathe. It was the beginning of summer, SooJung has come to her family's guest house in Jejudo for a short break, she needed this time to collect her thoughts before returning to Seoul and taking up an internship at her family's company. How monotonous her life was, she knew she had it all but SooJung never got used to the girls and boys at school talking about how much they envy her, little did they know. She breathed a deep sigh.

"SooJung-ah, where are you? Dinner's ready!", the Guest House caretaker shouted.

SooJung opened her eyes and turned towards the huge house in the background.

"Arrasso. I'm coming Ajhumma!",

The Jung Jejudo guest-house was a huge mansion, with wide-open spaces and a state of the art pool. Her father tended to go a little overboard when it came to houses, well he would go overboard for almost everything.

President Jung had employed her baby sitter as a caretaker fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter