The V-Day

It's Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 - The V-day. /throws flower petals in the air/

 

Chanyeol bounced on the back of his heels as he waited for Soohyun to come downstairs having only earlier nearly telling the truth. He glanced up at the wall clock in the Byun’s kitchen, when someone tapped his shoulder causing him to almost jump out of his skin. It was only Baekhyun.

“Woah. Calm down, man. It’s just me,” Baekhyun said with wide eyes, holding up both his hands when Chanyeol tried to hit him.

“Oh, sorry. Thought you were someone else,” Chanyeol replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Baekhyun winked and sauntered off to find breakfast, “Really now? She’ll be down in a minute, and I think she looks like a girl for once, y’know?” he remarked over his shoulder as he looked through the cupboards to find some cereal.

Chanyeol ignored his friend he sat down at the kitchen counter, leaning his chin in his hands. “Can I have some?” he asked as Baekhyun poured himself some cereal. Baekhyun looked up with a raised eyebrow, as Chanyeol reached out to grab some, only to be swatted away.

“No. You’ll be taking her out to breakfast, so shoo!” Baekhyun waved at his friend, “Shouldn’t you be somewhere right now?”

“Aw, but I’m hungry!” Chanyeol whined but he obeyed quickly, because this plan of theirs was for his benefit too. With a heavy sigh, Chanyeol stood up and left, walking to the café he was meant to meet Soohyun at. Baekhyun can be so bossy sometimes, he thought, as he inhaled the cool morning air.

He headed to the café, seating himself in a cosy corner by the window as he waited for his order to arrive – warm croissants, an Americano and an Iced Café Mocha for Soohyun, because Baekhyun had said so. Chanyeol stared out the window as he clasped his hands together under his chin, watching out for Soohyun to arrive.

When he thought back to the morning, the tips of his ears turned pink in embarrassment – he had not meant for some of the things to happen. Like blurting out some of the plan. Baekhyun might just kill him later for that but as long as he didn’t know… then it should be fine! Chanyeol nodded to himself.

As Soohyun crossed the street, his eyes widened and he quickly pulled a beanie over his hair and ears, slipped on a pair of fake glasses and pulled his scarf up higher, all so he cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter