Let your dreams come true

It's Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 - Let your dreams come true. Because why not?

 

Blinking her eyes slowly, trying to keep her eyes open, Soohyun tried to shift around. She breathed out and turned to the left, her eyes still closed. She made to pull up the covers over her head but something was holding them down.

“Baek, is that you?” she asked groggily, her eyes unfocused as she her arm flailed about. When no answer came and the covers were still held down, Soohyun’s eyelids slowly fluttered open to see what or who it was that was not letting her get some extra sleep in comfort. But her eyelids fell closed before she could fully open them; she was just too tired.

Whatever the heavy thing was, it was warm. She snuggled closer, wrapping her legs – and covers – around the warm thing. It felt nice and soft as well, and Soohyun was content. Until the warm thing started moving and making strange noises.

Soohyun pouted, unwilling to open her eyes but reluctantly did so anyways. She frowned as her eyes slowly focused on the thing – no, person – before her and blinked blankly. Chanyeol.

“Oh, hi,” she said sluggishly, her lips forming a small smile before she closed her eyes again to try to fall asleep. It’s probably just a dream, she thought happily, another one of my many dreams.

However, when the object of her ‘dream’ spoke, “Hey, babe,” Soohyun eyes snapped open. Dream people never spoke to her, not once. So why suddenly start?

Soohyun blinked a few more times and leaned her head back. She had only just realised that she had actually been snuggling against Chanyeol’s chest and that strange noise from before? That was him chuckling at how cute she looked while sleepy and barely conscious of her actions.

Chanyeol had been lying there beside her, switching between propping up his head on his elbow and lying on his back until she woke up, and was quite surprised when Soohyun had moved closer to him and curled her legs around his own. The only thing separating them was her blanket. He blushed to his ears just thinking about how close they were.

She was staring at him now, her expression blank. Chanyeol stared right back, giving her a slightly nervous smile since she hadn’t reacted just yet. He watched as she closed her eyes briefly, muttering under her breath, something like, ‘This is all a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter