Cause Chanyeol is such a dork

It's Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 - Cause Chanyeol is such a dork. Duh

 

Soohyun rolled away from Chanyeol, untangling herself from her blankets and shoving it to the foot of her bed. She then proceeded to roll to the side away from him, dropping her legs over the side and sitting up slowly. She sat there for a moment, turning back to look at Chanyeol over her shoulder, “I’m going to brush my teeth. You wait here,” she commanded and stood up.

Luckily, she was wearing her longer pyjama pants so she didn’t have to worry about showing her bare legs to Chanyeol. Soohyun grabbed her hair brush and ran towards the bathroom, only to find that it was currently occupied. She frowned and knocked once.

“Who’s there?” a muffled voice shouted from inside. Huh, of course it had to be Baekhyun, she thought and gave the door a loud bang.

“It’s me, Soohyun!” she answered, “And hurry up. I need to pee.” Soohyun hoped that this would make her brother hurry up at the idea that she could possibly pee her pants in the hallway. She knew it had worked when she heard Baekhyun turn off the water in the shower, then the click of the door as it opened to reveal her brother with only a towel wrapped around his lower body.

“Jeez, I was in the middle of a shower,” He muttered, pushing his way past her to his room. The tips of his hair were dripping with water, leaving a trail of wet spots on the carpet that led to his room.

“Thanks, bro!” She shouted after him and walked into the bathroom to refresh herself. Soohyun locked the door behind her and sighed in relief. She was sure that everything that just happened in her room was most likely a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter