And an outfit for your date

It's Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - And an outfit for your date. You should look nice at least /smirks/

 

Soohyun looked around where they were standing in now. Racks upon racks of shirts, dresses and bottoms hung on the walls or were folded neatly in piles on tables placed around the store.

As Baekhyun parked his car and turned it off, he had stepped out of the driver’s seat and come around to her side only to grab her hand the second time that day and drag her along behind him. He then proceeded to pull her to every clothing store there was just to find her the perfect outfit for her date.

She only cringed every other time Baekhyun mentioned the word ‘date’. Soohyun wondered who the unfortunate person it was that ended up in the midst of Baekhyun’s plans. She felt kind of sorry for whomever it was that seemed to be forced into this Valentine’s ‘date’; she was definitely feeling sorry for herself.

Now, Baekhyun stood among the clothes, comparing two dresses in his hands. “Hey, come here will you?” he said, beckoning her over with one hand that held a white dress. Soohyun stopped browsing through a pile of random shirts and walked over to her brother.

“Whattt?” she whined, frowning and pouting at him.

“Try these two on,” he said, pushing the two dresses into her hands then gave her a shove towards the dressing room.

She turned her head to look at him and said, “You know, you act more like an older sister…”

Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter