Four

Again

"Guys, I'm going to the hospital to visit her..anyone coming along?" Suho said. I wanted to follow him to find out what happen to me but i also want to stay by his side. He look so fragile when he's drunk and sleeping. He will have a hangover. I think i'll stay.

"I am.." Baekhyun said.

"me too..." Sehun said.

"count me in.." Kris said.

"I think we should all go..." Luhan said. This is the first time i know that actually EXO cares about me. So i'm not exactly non-existent. Maybe only to him.

"But someone needs to look after him..." Suho said. I'll look after him. Don't worry.

"I doubt he'll wake up anytime...and this is not the first time..." D.O said.

"Ok then..let's go...before he wakes up.." Suho said and they all left. Yea..you all should leave before he wakes up. He will not like it if he knows you are visiting me. He probably don't care about me and doesn't want anyone to care about me. After they left, i went to him and watched him. He's really good looking but he's not meant to be mine. I reached to brush his hair and i could touch him. Strange. I couldn't touch the nurse but i could touch him. I tried switching the switch and it works too. Why? was it because i'm alone? Maybe...

I lay beside him and hugged him. This was the first time i got so close to him. And probably the last.

"Kai?" I said. I could hear my voice, loud and clear but i don't think he can hear it. Which is good because I don't want to let him know that I'm here yet. I want to learn more about him and understand him. He was still sleeping peacefully, probably in dreamland thinking about girls or someone else but never me.

"Michelle?" he said in his sleep and i thought he heard me. Turns out he's having a dream or a nightmare because he was breaking out in sweat. I went to the washroom to grab a towel and wiped off the beads of sweat from him. He must have hated me to have nightmares about me. Maybe he thinks i will haunt him after i'm dead. Don't worry Jongin, i won't. I will watch you from the skies, protect you and look over you. I won't haunt you because i never blame you. It wasn't your fault or mine. It's just heaven making a fool of us, putting us together to suffer. Just then a tear fell from my eye and dripped on the floor.strange. I'm not even feeling very sad or crying. Why? maybe it's a sign to tell that my time is decreasing.

He stirred in his sleep then woke up when Suho and the rest just came back. It's been hours since i watched him sleep. Time seemed to have stopped when i'm alone with him, when i'm watching him. I like this moment. It's the only moment that belong to us, when i can look at him and be close to him without him looking at me with that cold stare.

"Where did you go?" Kai asked the rest.

"we erm..." Baekhyun answered.

"hospital? you went to see her?" Kai said, his tone raised a bit.

"we know you will be upset so we didn't ask you..." D.O said. You did the right thing oppa..

"hyung!" Kai shouted. That's it. I don't want to hear what's after. He will scold them visiting me. He will tell them how much he hated me and i don't deserve their concern. I don't want to hear. I ran out of the house.

--------------------------------------------

*At the hospital*

"Michelle? It's me, suho oppa.." suho said to your body. "It's been some time since we last talked. and then you..."

"Michelle...i'm sehun...do you hear me?" Sehun said. "The other hyungs are outside waiting...Michelle..I don't want to see you like this...be strong and wake up...I know you can do it..."

"Sehunnie is right...we are all waiting for you...Kai too..." suho said.

"so much has happened...and he has a lot to say to you...you have to wake up..you can't die.." Sehun said. Just then a tear fell from your eye.

"Life is so unfair...this shouldn't happen to her...or him..." Tao said as he looked from the window outside.

"fate...can be scary sometimes.." Chen said.

"poor kai...have to face it twice..." Xiumin said.