08

My beautiful lawyer

Sunny was standing in the crowd, everybody was screaming his name and he was jumping around on the stage with his microphone in his hand and his guitar aroung his shoulder.

"SOLICHIDA!!!"

"AAAAH KYAAAAA OPPAA TAEYEON~"

Taeyeon: SEOUL-I GOD DANGSIN-EULDOGO BAM-I JUSYEOSEO GAMSAHABNIDA!!!

(Thank you for an amazing night Seoul see you soon)

He put on hand in the air and the elevator in the stage took him under the stage. Sunny was happy she could hear him singing live and see him again after such long time though he didnt noticed her and she know he didnt talked to her she was still happy.

Hyoyeon: Happy again bunny? 

Sunny nodded her head like a kid and hugged her friend tightly.

Sunny: Thank you so so so much oppa

Hyoyeon: Haha its ok kiddo I want to see you happy you know that, come lets go everybody is leaving already

Sunny: Dae oppa

Sunny and Hyoyeon were one of the last people to leave. It was already silence in the concert building as they were walking through the hallways slowly. They were paying to much attention to the posters on the wall to notice someone running into them.

"Oh I am sorry miss, sir, are you two okay?"

Sunny had her eyesbig as she saw the midget all changed, his manners and even his face alittle. Sunny didnt respond and just kept on staring to him. Hyoyeon noticed it and started to speak.

Hyoyeon: Ah dae we are fine Taeyeon-shii dont worry about it. Come Sunny-ah I'll drive you home

Sunny just stood there frozen and as Taeyeon heared the name Sunny he looked at the woman he bumped into. His chest started to twitch and sting. His eyes were getting teary and he could see the guilt in the womans eyes.

Sunny: Taeyeon-ah

Sunny whispered softly but he could still hear it. The same soft voice, the same caring eyes and the same cute beautiful face. He was totally confused about his feelings and just stood there frozen in his spot. He never thought she would be here because she is a lawyer he thought.

Sunny: Taeyeon-ah can I talk to you? Just for a second?

Hyoyeon smiled as he knew she wanted to make it up to him for hurting him a few years ago.

Taeyeon: W-wae?

Sunny: Can I just talk to you?

Taeyeon just nodded without thinking. Sunny pulled him to sit on a bench somewhere in the hallway and put her hands on her lap looking down at them. Taeyeon just stared at the wall not knowing what to do.

Sunny: I am really sorry taeyeon-ah

Taeyeon shot his head towards Sunny and looked at the inoccent girl next to him who was sobbing lightly.

Sunny: I was just blind to know that you loved me and even more blind to notice I had the same feelings... Im sorry for hurting you back then... I am really really sorry for hurting you so much. I cried and couldnt focus on work and on my relationship with Sungmin anymore because I was worried and because I just knew my feelings towards you

Taeyeon: I forgive you

Sunny: What?

Sunny looked up at him and he felt pain in his chest seeing the tears rolling down her cheeks and her teary eyes.He raised his hands and reached out for her cheek and wiped her tears away.

Taeyeon: I hate to see you cry you know and I forgive you, if I never feel inlove woth you I am not standing where I am now, would I?

Sunny shook her head and bit her lowerlip surpressing the tears that want to roll down her cheeks. He smiled at her and patted her head.

Taeyeon: I am thankfull that you didnt knew your feelings noona, I am an ido now becaus of you you know and I am really thankfull for that

Sunny slightly nodded her head and felt hurt that he didnt even missed her and that he was happy she didnt knew her true feelings for him.

Sunny: I've cried for days and nights Taeyeon-ah, I couldnt eat because of you and your happy I ignored my feelings for you?

Sunny looked down her lap again and Taeyeon fel guilty for what he said just a second ago. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

Taeyeon: I am sorry Sunny-ah that was not what I meant. I just want to thank you because if I hadnt met you I wouldnt have been fallen inlove with an amazing girl and then I wouldnt be an idol now. I would be sitting in a boring office right now you know

He smiled at her as she slowly looked up at him. She bit her lowerlip before speaking

Sunny: You really mean that?

Taeyeon nodded with a smile. She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly and burried her face in his chest. He slowly smiled and put his head ontop of hers while wrapping her arms around her petit waist and hugging her tightly.

Sunny: I love you Taeyeon-ah~

Taeyeons smile grew wider as he heard her confession and her back.

Taeyeon: I love you too Sunny-ah, more then you can imagine

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TADAAAAA CONFESSION~

But what if Taeyeon has to go back to Japan OMO!!! NO~

You will find out in the next chapter hehe

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*