04

My beautiful lawyer

Taeyeon slowly opened his eyes. He tried to sit up but was hold back by his headache. He turned his head on his pillow to look at the alarmclock. It was already 1 am. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and unlocked it. He saw he had some missed calls from his dad and some textmassages of Siwon. He groaned and opened the text messages.

"You should take your medicine before you play with your phone Taeyeon-ah"

Taeyeon: I know how to take care of myself Sunny

Sunny: No you dont, look at you now. I even had to pick you up from the bar because you passed out last night.

Taeyeon: I was drinking something with Xiumin dont worry

Sunny: Take your medicine

Taeyeon ignored her continuing reading the messages he got from Siwon. Sunny came closer and sat on the edge of his bed.

Sunny: Please...

This is the first time she was like this. She was really worried about him but she never showed it to him. When Taeyeon continued ignoring her she slowly reached her hands to him. He saw it and quickly turned his back to her. He jumped of his bed ignoring the exploding bomb in his head.

Taeyeon: You dont have to worry about me Sunny, just go to Sungmin. I can take care of my own.

Sunny: Oh... Okay

She walked towards the door but stopped before going out of his bedroom.

Sunny: Taeyeon-ah?

Taeyeon: Hmh

Sunny: I am sorry if your mad at me

Taeyeon: Hmh

Sunny: Uhm, I guess I'll go now then

Taeyeon: Hmh

Sunny: Bye

Taeyeon: Hmh

Sunny: Okay then

She slowly got out of the room and she felt hurt that Taeyeon didnt talked to her and ignored her. She walked out of the apartement and got to her car and drove off to her office.

 

Taeyeon slowly walked to the bathroom. He stood infront of the mirror while leaning on the sink. He hit the tab and then the sound of falling water filled the bathroom. He splashed the water in his face and made his hair wet. He lifted his head and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

Taeyeon: What are you looking at ugly?!

He yelled at his reflection out of anger. He punshed the mirror and a few cracks were formed in it. His hand hurted, his head was like a bomb that goes of over and over again and it felt like someone was shootinf arrows threw his heart all the time. A second punch landed on the mirror making his hand bleed this time. The mirror was fully cracked now.

15.jpg

He started to laugh like he was gone insane. He closed the tab, without even caring that his hands were still bleeding he got outside of the bathroom and layed on his bed. The blood from his hands dripped on his white blanket and left stains. He covered his eyes with his hands wich made the blood drip over his face.

Taeyeon: Whats wrong with you Kim Taeyeon? Its just Sunny, she is your lawyer and sort of assistant... She doesnt even loves you!

 He stood up and punched the walls. He rested his forhead on the wall and slammed his fist besides his head in the wall. A few tears started to roll down his cheeks and he slid down against the wall.

 

 

*knock knock*

Sunny: Come in!

The door opened and the last person she expected entered the room. Her eyes went big as she saw he held a heart formed box and a bouqet of red roses. She slowly stood up as he made his way to Sunny's desk. She walked towards him and she looked at him with a questioning expression on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny: Can I help you Sungmin?

Sungmin: Ah dae... uhm... Please accept these chocolates and flowers

He held them up towards Sunny. She slowly got the roses and chocolates from him and looked at them. Sungmin looked at her with a smile.

Sungmin: Would you be my girlfriend, Sunkyu?

Sunny was taken aback by his question and didnt know what to say. She just stared at him with worried eyes.

Sungmin: I understand if you dont want to I a-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny: I'd love to be your girlfriend Sungmin, but

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny: I also have to take care of Taeyeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: So are we a couple now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny: Yes, I guess so

 

 

 

 

 


And? What do you think? What do you smell? DRAMA!!! Haha

Hope you guys like it

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*