11

My beautiful lawyer

Here I am

 

Standing at Incheon airport

 

With my briefcase

 

I want her back, I want my Sunshine back

 

I can't believe I left after that, only because she told me she loved him. I couldve had change her mind to love me more then him.

 

I thought she would be mine after we got to know eachother.

 

I dont know why but it feels kind of wrong to come back here for her.

 

 

I let my hand through my hair and put on my sunglasses. I ajusted my tie and hang my coat over my right arm wich was also holding my black briefcase. With my left hand I pulled my suitcase with me and hailed a cab. We were on our way to Seoul where my Sunshine is. It was a big fault to leave Korea only she said she loved him. I died from the inside since that time. A puzzle pice fell out and I know thats her thats missing in my puzzled life. Its just so so empty without her. And why? Because I really really love her... Thats why. I hope she still lives at the same apartement.

 

After a not so long time we entered Seoul and it was great to be back again. See the tall buildings, the flashing lights everywhere and the busy streets. I love it all. After awhile we arrived at the apartement building where Sunny lived and hopefully she still does. As I stepped out of the cab after paying the driver he got my suitcase and then drove off. Well there I was, my briefcase in hand, coat on my arm and suitcase in my left hand. I slowly entered the tall building and made my way up to her floor. I cant believe Im walking this hallway again, going up with this elevator again and even entereing this building again. I slowly ade my way to her front door and rang the bell. After awhile the door opened revealing a tired Sunny wearing shorts and a tshirt. Her hair was all messy but it was adorable just like always. she changed her hair again but its still cute though so Im not complaining or anything. She looked at me and her eyes slowly widened in shock I guess. I think she excepted me to never ever come back anymore. Thats when she called my name, the voce I missed so much the way she said my name that I missed so much. I missed her so so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny: Sungmin?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Hey Sunshine longtime no see huh?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAMTAMTAM~~~~~~

Shocking huh?

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*