03

My beautiful lawyer

*ring ring* 

Sunny slowly opened her eyes and saw her phone vibrating and lighting up on her night stand. She slowly sat up and picked her phone up and was surprised to see the ID of the caller. She looked at her alarmclock and it showed 1.37 am. She answerd the call half sleeping.

Sunny: Yoboseyo, Taeyeon-ah why are you calling at this time?

"Sorry miss but your friend passed out in our bar and his friend already left before he passed out. Can you pick your friend up?"

Sunny: Wich bar is it?

"Its Yo night"

Sunny: Okay I'll be there in half an hour

"Thank you miss"

She ended the call and slowly got up, she put on some jeans and a hoodie she quickly fixed her hair and put on some eyeliner and eyeshadow and then left to the bar. Whe she arrived there she saw a boy sitting at the bar with his arms crossed on the table lying his head on his arms. She walked over to the boy and smelled the alcohol when she stood next to him. She shook her head and then the boss came out.

"Ah you are the miss I called?"

Sunny: Yeah I am really sorry for this but he is really a party guy

"I see, thanks for getting him and sorry for waking you up miss"

Sunny: Its good, can you help me carry him to my car? Its not that I can carry him on my own

"Oh yeah sure"

He helped Sunny to get Taeyeon to her car and then they drove off to Taeyeons apartement. When they almost reached his apartement Taeyeon woke up.

Taeyeon: Sunny~

He sounded drunk and his face was a little flushed

Sunny: Hey Taeyeon

Taeyeon: Sunny-ah~ where are we going~

Sunny: To your apartement, I am going to bring you home Taeyeon-ah

TAeyeon: Wae~

Sunny: Because your drunk

Taeyeon: I am not drunk you are drunk

Sunny: Okay Taeyeon-ah

She didnt wanted to argue with a drunk Taeyeon since it was no use. She just kept driving while Taeyeon was staring at her with a grin on his face.

Taeyeon: Sunny-ah~

Sunny: Dae?

Taeyeon: Do you love someone?

Sunny: I cant tell I love him but I like him

Taeyeon: Who?~

Sunny: Sungmin

Taeyeon remained silence as he was heartbroken to hear that from her. He leaned his head on the window and stared outside till they reached Taeyeons apartement. Sunny helped him to get to the entrence of the building.

Taeyeon: Uhm I can walk the last part on my own Sunny-ah

Sunny: You sure? Maybe you'll fall from the stairs on your way up

Taeyeon: The I'll take the elevator or the escelator

(Yeah it has an escelator so what?).

Sunny: You sure?

Sunny looked at him with worried eyes since he looked like he was about to pass out again.

Taeyeon: Neh~ I am sure Sunny-ah~

Sunny: Oh... Okay then... I'll come by tomorrow okay?

Taeyeon: Do what you later cant~

Sunny gave him a faint smile and then lifted his arm from her shoulder and then she gave him a hug before leaving. Though he awfully smelled like alcohol she still wanted to hug him knowing why he is acting this way. She pulled out as she didnt feel arms wrapping around her and then she left to her car. For some reason her heart ached because he is in this state and he didnt hugged her back. She drove off still worried about Taeyeon in his state right now.

 

Taeyeon stumbled to the elevator and pushed the button of the last floor. When the elevator stopped at the last floor he stumbled to the maindoor of his apartement. He slowly opened the door, when he stepped inside he kicked of his shoes and threw his jacket on the floor. He stumbled to his room and fell on his bed face first. He groaned and ruffled his hair. He was dizzy and broken because his beloved lawyer loves someone else.

Taeyeon: Argh!!!! Why cant I do anything right?!

He punshed his wall till his fists were bleeding. He fell on his bed once again this time drifting of to his dreamland.