01

My beautiful lawyer

Sunny: KIM TAEYEON COME OUT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL MAKE YOU COME OUT!!

Sunny was standing outside Taeyeons apartement because Taeyeon had to sign some contracts but he never goes without his lawyer. He always let her reread the contracts before he can sign them. The door slowly opened and slowly a head popped out with eyes half closed and I just woke up hair.

Taeyeon: Goodmorning to you too Sunny-ah

Sunny: get dressed right now before we come to late to your oppointement!

Taeyeon: Dae dae dae

He walked back inside leaving the door opened so Sunny could come in. Sunny followed him and sat on the black leather couch in the livingroom. She looked really profesional with her black suit black mad and her neatly styled blonde short hair. She crossed her legs on eachother and placed her map on her leg resting her hands on it. After half an hour waiting a sleepy Taeyeon came back from his room. He was wearing a red blouse with a white blazer and a white tie, black white jeans and red leather shoes. Sunny looked at him weirdly. She never saw those kind of clothes on Taeyeon while she already knew him for like 3 years. He came back with a slice of bread in his mouth and gestured Sunny that they can leave now. They walked outside to Sunny's car and entered it the y fastend their seatbelts and drove off.

 

Sunny: Taeyeon since when do you dress that way?

Taeyeon: Dad told me to try to look like a son of a CEO

Sunny: Ah I see, you look different, if you would dress like this everyday from now I bet the people will not get end up in a fight with you anymore

Taeyeon: But I dont like this clothes, I want my old clothes back

Sunny: This suits you better and they will leave you alone just trust me Taeyeon-ah

Taeyeon: I'll think about it

Sunny: Good, now what was this contract for again?

Taeyeon: They wanted to work with my dad and me. They want to combine our mergendize and that kind of things and all.

Sunny: Ah I see. Your company is really getting bigger huh Taeyeon-ah?

Taeyeon: We already are the biggest here in South-Korea Sunny-ah

Sunny: I know but more company's wants to work with you and your dad, ist amazing to see the Kim enterprise is growing more and more each day isnt it?

Taeyeon: I guess so

Sunny: You dont seem so enthousiast as I am. How can that be?

Taeyeon: Its just that I want to travel around the world and not stay in here, in one country, in one city, in one part of the city its no fun anymore

Sunny: Did you talked with your father about it?

Taeyeon: Yeah

Sunny: What did he say?

Taeyeon: He said I can go travelling when he finds the perfect man to take over his company

Sunny: Wow then you can wait for a while

Taeyeon: I know

Sunny: I'm really sorry for you Taeyeon-ah

She put her right hand on his left leg and rubbed it slowly trying to comfort him since she knows he would get sad when it never works on getting what he wants. Taeyeon just looked at her small hand on his leg. He wanted to hold it but he knew he couldnt do that. She was just his lawyer and he was just her client. Well maybe they were friends but nothing more just friends. When she needed to turn around the corner she letted go of his leg and he was really sad she did, all he wanted was feeling her touch wich never failed to send electricity shocks through his body.

Sunny: Were here

Taeyeon nodded and loosend his seatbelt. He got out of the car and waited for Sunny to come out. Sunny got out and locked the car. She straightend her clothes and fixed her hair before walking inside with Taeyeon. They saw a buisness man sitting at a table in a dark corner. He looked up and waved at them, they nodded and walked over to him. They sat across him and introduced themselfs.

Taeyeon: Hi, nice to finally meet you I am Kim Taeyeon son of Kim Wooyoung and this is my lawyer Lee Soonkyu

Siwon: Ah~, nice to meet you too, I am Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you Soonkyu-shii and Taeyeon-shii

Sunny: Same here Siwon-shii, now where is the contract?

Siwon: Oh yeah... Its here

He handed the papers to Sunny and she looked at each page carefully. She called a waiter and ordered something for her and for Taeyeon. When they got their orders Sunny started to read and Siwon and Taeyeon talked a little bit about some buisness stuff and all. Sunny was really concentrated and didnt mind the two laughing man beside and across her. After awhile she was done reading it and she shove it infront of Taeyeon.

Sunny: You can sign it now, its all safe. It says that its a deal of 60% 40% for your company so you will have this win side. They just want their name to become bigger and they will share some plans with your company. Its all win for your company but only if your sponsor their name. They will pay for the sponsoring but they want 40 % of your incoming money by their mergendize

Taeyeon: An you know for sure its safe to sign?

Sunny: 100% sir

Taeyeon: Okay

He signed the contract on several pages where Sunny told him to sign and then he gave it back to Siwon who had a big thankfull smile on his face. Taeyeon returned the smile and then they stood up. Sunny kept a straight face, Taeyeon and siwon shook hands. Taeyeon gave him a big smile, Sunny shook his hand with a small smile. They paid and then left again. Sunny's phone rang and since she has a bluetooth earpice to call she just used it.

Sunny: Yoboseyo?

Jesse: Yo Sunny how ya doing and watche doin?

Sunny: I am driving right now and I'm pretty good and you?

Jesse: I'm good too Sun, hey wanna hang out today?

Sunny: Uhm sure but first I have to drop off my client and change before I can, I am still in my work clothes you know

Jesse: Oh! No problem... Uhm hey can you bring your client? Its a guy right? Maybe I can talk with him while Yuri and you are talking about girl stuff and all~

Sunny: You have Sungmin to talk to dont you?

Jesse: He can't make it and we dont share the same hobbies he is to buisness man kind and I am more the wild guy you know its awkward when I have to talk to him. Please noona~

Sunny: Haha arasseo arasseo I'll ask him and stop calling me noona it makes me feel old

Jesse: Okay Sun bye bye see you later

Sunny: See you later Jesse

She hang up with a smile plastered on her face wich made Taeyeon curious.

Sunny: Taeyeon-ah want to go out? WIth some friends of me?

Taeyeon didnt knew what to say... Did she just asked me out? He hesitated but in the end he agreed to it.

Taeyeon: Uhm sure

Sunny: Okay I'll drop you off at your home and will pick you up at 1pm again. You have one and a half our to get ready then just wear the clothes you normally we\air

Taeyeon: Okay

Taeyeon would steal glances to Sunny sometimes who was focusing on the rode infront of them. After awhile they arrived at Taeyeons apartment.

Sunny: Okay I'll see you in half an hour and dont fall insleep while getting ready okay?

Taeyeon: Okay, and I wont my sleeping habit is already getting less dont worry

Sunny: Okay I wont now get out of my car

Taeyeon: Dae see you in two hours

Sunny: Dae

Taeyeon got out and walked to the apartement building. When he entered Sunny drove off to her own apartement. As she watched Taeyeon she actually felt sad for him, he never felt how it was to be loved by someone and his dreams are all crushed all because he has to take over his dads company since he is his only child.

 

Sunny arrived at her apartement and got ready. She went back to Taeyeons apartment to fetch him. Taeyeon was surprized by seeing Sunny in normal clothes since he only knows the lawyer Sunny.

tumblr_m5dw6ikJQ31qfum14o1_1280.jpg

She smiled at him and he smiled back. He got in the car and just stared at her

Sunny: Something wrong with my face?

Taeyeon: Aniyo! Its just that... I never saw you like this... You look... Good

Sunny: Oh yeah thats because we only see eachother when I just came from work or when I am working and all and thank you

She smiled sweetly at him and then they were off to the cafe where Jesse and Yuri were waiting for them.