Rush

Banned

Baekhyun and Xiumin were walking down a long, corridor within the birth gate house. The house was home to the mayor of the city. The two paid no attention to the elaborate paintings that hung on the walls as they passed. The corridor was large, and had glossy wooden floors. The floors had a grand, mahogany appearance to them. They were coated in a dark, glossy oil, which accentuated the woods unique features.  The two briskly walked down to the far side of the corridor, they turned the corner and walked down the next corridor. This one resembled the last one; however it only contained one door. The door was on the far side of the corridor, it had double doors, which were grand in size. The doors were made from wood, however were painted black. The black was a sharp contrast to the rest of the red and brown colour scheme that the building had. In a way the contrast of the door to the rest of the building symbolised the contrast of the wealth in this building and the lifestyle of the mayor to that of the homes and life’s of the birth gates city. The poverty and famine that struck the birth gate was nowhere in sight within the birth gate house.

The two reached the door in no time. They pushed open the doors, revealing a large, modern room. The room contained sleek, glossy, black and white furniture. The room hosted one large black, glossy desk that housed the mayor’s thin, exhausted assistant. The room was also home to a large modern version of a chandelier. The chandelier had a smooth, round sphere in the middle, with a glossy exterior. Ten thin, white strips emerged from the sphere and connected it to small black balls. The balls where then connected to a line of small white crystals that glistened in the light. The crystals were connected by an invisible string. Finally the room hosted a large, white sofa. The sofa was the width of the room and was positioned under a small window that overlooked the city.

Xiumin and Baekhyun walked straight to the assistant.

“Where’s the mayor?” asked Xiumin.

Baekhyun stared at Xiumin, whose question came off quite rudely in Baekhyuns opinion.  The assistant stared up at Xiumin, flabbergasted.

“Eh… eh… o .o.. one sec… cound” stammered the assistant.

He put down his pen and reached for the phone that was beside his computer screen. He pressed a large, green button as he held the speaker to his ear.

“Yes sir, sorry to disturb you but Mr Xiumin-shi is here to see you” said the assistant softly into the phone. “Yes, of course”

He put the phone down before looking back up at Xiumin.

“You may go in” announced the assistant.

Baekhyun and Xiumin both started to move towards the door when the assistant cut them off.

“S… sorry, he said that only Xiumin-shi may enter”

“But he’s my assistant”

“I’m sorry; it’s the mayor’s orders”

“Fine” exclaimed Xiumin. “Wait here”

Baekhyun nodded in response. He walked to the door and pulled it open for Xiumin who walked in, as he gave Baekhyun a courteous nod. Baekhyun closed the door behind Xiumin and returned to the middle of the room. He stored there unaware of what to do. Both Baekhyun and the other assistant stood there in an awkward silence.

“What is it that you are here for?” asked the assistant.

“What do you mean?”

“Why do you want Kyungsoo?” asked the assistant catching Baekhyun off guard. “Other than the obvious reason that he’s your brother.”

“H… h…. how do you know?” asked Baekhyun, shocked by the assistant’s sudden revelation.

“You really thought that I wouldn’t know.”

“Well….. I”

“Don’t worry too much, the mayor doesn’t know. If he did then you would definitely not get Kyungsoo. Not that you will anyway”

“What do you mean?” asked Baekhyun.

The assistant smirked at Baekhyun before rising, revealing a large bulge in his trousers.

“What will you give me in return for that information?”

Baekhyun smirked at the sudden energy that the assistant had obtained. Baekhyun walked up to the desk and sat on it, in a position that exposed his stomach. The assistant stared, mouth open, at Baekhyuns pale, white skin.

“Before I decide what I’ll give you I have two questions.” Announced Baekhyun snapping the assistant out of his trance.

“What are they?”

“First, where shall we take it?”

“There’s my bedroom behind that door over there” replied the assistant pointing at a small, simple door, which stood beside the large exit.

“That seems good. Second, what’s your name?”

“Suho”

 


Thanks for reading. I decided to write this chapter instead of doing my irish essay, so i hope you enjoy. Anyway I know the chapters kinda rushed and not the best but if i dont upload it now, it may never be uploaded, cause ill forget that i didnt upload it and will end up uploading the next chapter instead. Anyway this chapter is kinda more of a means to transfer the story to the next scene.I hope you dont mind this poor chapter. Thanks for reading and enjoy!