check in

Banned

The rest of the journey occurred silently. No one talked to anyone else. The moon began to rise when lights from a city could be seen in the distance. The lights were weak and where blurred by smog. The car continued to drive towards the city. The road became rocky as the city gates drew closer. The car jerked back and forwards, awakening the sleeping Xiumin. Xiumin, Baekhyun and Drew were jerked back and forth. Drew quickly strapped Xiumin into his seatbelt before he was thrown backwards. He landed on the seat opposite, however his head hit off the metal bar of the barrier between the passengers and driver.  Baekhyun quickly went to Drew, who was now knocked unconscious. He checked Drew’s head which was cut and bleeding.

“Be careful” came Xiumin’s voice.

Baekhyun turned to look at him.

“You might hurt yourself, strap yourself in first” continued Xiumin.

Baekhyun nodded and quickly strapped himself in before returning to examining Drew’s wounds.

“How is he?” asked Xiumin.

“He’s unconscious. His wound doesn’t look too serious but I’d say that he’d need to rest for a few days” replied Xiumin.

“Hm. How do you know so much?” asked Xiumin.

“I use to be an intern at the surgery ward here” replied Baekhyun. “That was before the percussion”

“What’s it like?”

“What?”

“What is it like being taken away from your family?” asked Xiumin.

Baekhyun stopped checking Drew’s pulse and froze. He froze as the memory of the percussion arose in his mind. The feelings of sadness, sorrow, isolation, hatred and fear rushed back into his body causing him to shake. His face went pale and his eyes started to water.

Xiumin could tell, despite only being able to see the back of Baekhyuns head, that something was wrong. Xiumin leaned forward and placed his hand on Baekhyuns shoulder. Baekhyun jumped slightly from the touch.

 

“What am I supposed to do?” asked Baekhyun.

“Well, you’re replacing Drew as my assistant, so you do anything?” replied Xiumin.

“Such as?”

“Well for example, getting me dressed, preparing my shower and breakfast, washing and drying my hair. Basically everything” replied Xiumin.

“Oh, okay.” Replied Baekhyun. “What do you want me to do first?” asked Baekhyun.

“Hm. Prepare me a shower and unpack my suitcase.” Replied Xiumin.

Xiumin walked across the tiled floor of the bedroom and sat down on his large, four poster master bed. The bed had blue, silk sheets and was surrounded by dark blue, silk drapes. Xiumin took off one of his socks and began to take the other off, when a knock came at the door. Baekhyun turned and walked to the door. He opened it, revealing  a small, petite woman. The woman had her hair cut short and was dressed in the hotel’s purple uniform.

“Here’s the key to your other room” announced the woman holding out the key.

“Oh, thank you” replied Baekhyun smiling as he took the keys.

“No need” came Xiumin from behind.

Baekhyun jumped in fright.

“Pardon” replied the woman.

“We will only need two rooms, one for the injured party and one for us.” Announced Xiumin.

“Then would you like us to bring up another mattress for your friend?” asked the woman, slightly taken aback by Xiumin’s decision.

“No need, we will be sharing a bed” replied Xiumin.

“Then do you need another set of pyjamas?”

“No need, I doubt we will be needing clothes tonight.” Replied Xiumin.

The woman bowed despite completely being in shock. Xiumin shut the door and turned back towards the bed. Xiumin was only in his underwear. Baekhyun was blushing slightly as Xiumin turned round and faced him.

“Come on, hurry I’m almost ready for my shower” warned Xiumin. “If it’s just right, I might give you some control tonight”

Xiumin winked just before he turned back away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun, completely confused and embarrassed turned and hurried into the bathroom. He started the shower and retrieved Xiumin’s bathing supplies. The shower was just ready as Xiumin walked into the bathroom, completely . Baekhyun quickly looked away. Xiumin stopped in front of the shower.

“Good job, but don’t forget to unpack my things and when you’re done, there is a surprise for you on the bed.” Said Xiumin. He then walked into the shower and closed the door over, in order to avoid water splashing onto the floor.

Baekhyun his heels and walked back into the bedroom, where he quickly got Xiumin’s suitcase, opened it and unpacked his objects and organised them in their respective places. When Baekhyun finished he could still hear the shower running. He sat on the side of the bed and wiped away a bead of sweat that had started to form. He collapsed onto the bed. As he did so he hit his head off something. He sat back up and looked down at the small, brown box that lay on the bed. He recalled Xiumin talking about some gift. Baekhyun picked up the box and opened it. Inside the box was a pair of underwear. Baekhyun took it out. As he did so a note fell onto the floor. Baekhyun picked it up and read it.

You better be in these and all prepared when I am finished showering

-Xiumin-shi

Baekhyun unfolded them, revealing a small, tight pair of see through g-strings. Baekhyun took off his clothes and put the underwear on. The underwear was tight and different. His s were covered by a thin layer of see through fabric. The strings holding the underwear together was pink. Baekhyun turned as he heard a door slam shut. Xiumin stood there, dripping wet, with nothing on but a towel around his waist.