Introductions

Banned

Xiumin’s black, large, 4x4 van pulled out of its parking spot. It made its way down the large, windy, snow covered road that ran past other large buildings, leading to a huge, iron gate. The gate parted as the car approached. The car drove out, leaving palace gate behind.  The road they pulled onto was deserted and had been cleared of all the snow.  The car drove silently down the road at  high speeds. Inside the car was Xiumin, his assistant and Baekhyun. Xiumin lay, fully stretched out on the back seats of the car. He wore an eye mask and breathed silently as he slept. Baekhyun and the assistant sat facing each other. Baekhyun stared out the tinted windows onto the landscape that zoomed past. The assistant leaned towards Baekhyun.

“I see you’re his new pet.” Whispered the assistant. His face was far from friendly and his tone was somewhat sadistic and jealous.

“What?” asked Baekhyun snapping back into reality.

“Sshh.” Snapped the assistant looking back at Xiumin. “Don’t wake him up.”

He glared at Baekhyun who began to felt uncomfortable and could tell that the assistant had some sort of a problem with him.

“What did you say?” asked Baekhyun quietly.

“Are you enjoying your new fond fame?” asked the assistant with a sarcastic, jealous tone.

“Fame? How am I famous?” asked Baekhyun completely confused by the situation.

“Why are you such a ing ?” snapped the assistant “Can you not tell that he would have had one before you?”

“What are you on about?”

Baekhyun was at this stage completely confused. He couldn’t tell who the assistant was on about or why he acted this way towards him.

“You being ed by him. If you’re gonna take my place then at least acknowledge it.”

“Replace you? You’re ing delusional. I’m not his toy.”

“Yes you are.” Interrupted the assistant. “For the next three or so weeks you are his new toy, his new slave and if you’re lucky you’ll get the title of his new assistant.”

Baekhyun stared at the assistant. He looked him up and down, deep in thought. He was confused by the assistant who appeared to be this strong man who had just gone from a jealous, sadistic state to his current somewhat friendly state. However upon staring at the assistant a question began burning up inside of him.

“Do you mean your title is just a cover up?”

“Of course it is” snapped the assistant. “You know as well as I do that our country hates gays. He can’t call me his toy.”

“I thought they never cared about the top class.” Replied Baekhyun.

“The old leader didn’t, however the new one is very strict.” Replied the assistant.

He turned and looked out the window, the snow hammered against the window and the sun had completely disappeared from the landscape. The road was completely covered in darkness. Baekhyun felt a dark, sheet cover his heart. He almost felt like crying, those simple words shook him at his core. He always knew that he wouldn’t be accepted, however he always dreamed of somehow getting to the top class and finally being allowed to express his love and burning desire for other men freely and openly with no repercussions. However this news destroyed this dream, which Baekhyun always knew was delusional for someone of his class.

“Really, why?” asked Baekhyun after a moment of silence. He hadn’t meant to actually ask this out loud. His thoughts had turned into words and his desire for answers caused him to vocally translate his question.

“Because people say that the old leader, our new one’s father, was actually gay.” Answered Xiumin.

Baekhyun and the assistant jumped in shock. They both turned to look at Xiumin who was now sitting up, staring at the two of them. Baekhyun gulped, afraid of what Xiumin may do next. He was fine if Xiumin punished him, however he didn’t want that to happen in front of the assistant, A stranger who he didn’t know, had just meet and had yet to fully decide on how he felt about him.

“Behave Drew and be nice to Baekhyun-ah here. If you’re lucky I’ll let you have some of him.”

Xiumin winked at Baekhyun and his lips. Baekhyun recalled how Xiumin had done that after their physical encounter earlier. The assistants face lit up with this news, however he quickly tried to hide it. However Xiumin noticed this and smirked. He kissed the assistant on the lips and then moved up and sat next to Baekhyun.  Xiumin appeared fully refreshed and wide awake.

“I suppose you never told Baekhyun your name” said Xiumin to Drew.

Drew looked down and shook his head.

“No matter, now is the time. Baekhyun meet my assistant Drew.” Announced Xiumin.  

Baekhyun and Drew shook hands and silently greeted each other.

“As you know Baekhyun I am gay, I know that you are as well. Drew here is special. He likes both us men and women. Before you ask how I know, I have people throughout the town and you lit up radars, after much observation it became quite obvious.”

“So you were the reason that I felt like l was being watched.” Announced Baekhyun.

“Partly, however there is no doubt in my mind that you were also being watched by the government.” Replied Xiumin. “Anyway time for business. As you know we are going to a birth city for business. However although it’s true that we are there for family business we are also there for some business of my own.”

“What’s that?” asked Baekhyun.

Xiumin looked up at Drew and nodded towards the gap under the spare chair beside him. Drew put his hand underneath the chair and lifted the seat up. It unveiled a cabinet that stored various files. Drew took out a large, fat file that contained numerous pages. He handed the file to Xiumin, who opened it up and took out a page.

“Here” said Xiumin handing the pages to Baekhyun. “We are going there to try and find this man. His name is Kyungsoo. He is only two years younger than you. Some of my informants have told me that he is gay and we are going to take him out of there.”

Baekhyun stared at the photo of the young man on the page with wide, shocked eyes.  Drew looked at him strangely.

“What’s wrong?” asked Drew.

“H.. H… He’s m.. m… my bro… brother.” Stammered Baekhyun.

Drew and Xiumin stared at him in shock. Drew stared at him shocked by this revelation but also shocked as he know understood why Baekhyun was here. Xiumin however only appeared shocked. He however, was far from shocked by this revelation. He had planned this, he knew that Baekhyun was Kyungsoo’s Hyung and he had brought him here to help.