~9~

A Year In Korea: My Return

JaeJoong knew what she was going to say. "I know what you are going to tell me."

"You do?"

"I know you and that Dongwoon guy are having an affair behind my back."

"No, it's not what you think." Before she can explain, JaeJoong pinned her to the couch.

He started to the rest of her blouse and kissed her neck. She let out a piercing scream and tried to struggle, but his entire body weight was on top of her.

"No! Stop!" She yelled, but he refuse to listen.

"If I can't have you, then no one can." He yelled at her and ripped the blouse off her body showing her bra.

She was crying and in tears. How can someone you once love hurt me like this? She thought as JaeJoong unhooked the clasp to her bra.

Then a knock was heard at the door. At first JaeJoong jerked up, but ignored it as the knock got more ferocious.

Finally, someone kicked down the door which surprised him but made Michelle feel relief.

Nathan entered his apartment and threw a few punches as JaeJoong. "I knew I never liked you in the first place."

Michelle was on the couch sobbing as she held her ripped blouse in front of her chest.

Dongwoon rushed over and took offhis leathered jacked and wrapped it around her.

He hugged her tightly as anger filled his entire body. Nathan busted up JaeJoong's face and was stopped by Dongwoon.

"Hyung, Let me handle it." Dongwoon fly kicked him and punched him like a boxer beats his punching bag. He took out a pocket knife and made a long cut mark down his arm.

He was about to stab him with it when Nathan stopped him. "I think that's enough. Go take care of Michelle."

Dongwoon held onto Michelle tightly and led her out of his apartment.

Before Nathan left, he gave JaeJoong another kick which made him unconcious.

He looked through his apartment for a box he had been wanting to find. He spotted it underneath his bed all dusty. Bingo! Now to show Michelle what a douche you really are!

He whistled and left the house. Before he left, he took a look at JaeJoong and kicked him once more.