~6~

A Year In Korea: My Return

Michelle decided to head to the bathroom to freshen up. When she came out, she bumped into Dongwoon.

For some reason, she wanted to know what was up with Dongwoon and his beatup face.

She pulled him aside to another hallway.

"Dongwoon, what happened?"

He looked away. "Why do you care? It doesn't matter to you does it?"

She eyes started to tear up at how stubborn and distant he was. She felt slightly hurt at his words.

"Please tell me. I'm worried about you."

"Well, you shouldn't. Just worry about that husband of yours. I have nothing to do with you."

With those harsh words, Michelle started to cry as she saw the back of her first love leaving.

Why am I crying? Why do I feel hurt? Do I still actually like him?

She went back to the bathroom to clean her face up.

--------------

When the banquet was over, Michelle was already drunk and feeling down. JaeJoong offered to take her to his home, but Nathan does not trust him so he took her to the hotel.

During the taxi ride, Michelle kept mumbling jibberish and something about Dongwoon.

I guess she never brought herself to forget that boy.

He looked at her in pain. It really hurts to see you in pain.

Nathan lifted her up bridal style and carried her to her hotel room. He placed her on her bed.

When he went top get a wamr towel for her forehead, she threw up and started to cry.

"Why are you doing this to me? You know I still have feeling for you."

Nathan shook his head and cleaned the mess up. This girl must really like Dongwoon. I guess it's time for my role to play then.

He slept on the couch that night in case Michelle pukes again.

------

The next morning Michelle woke up with the worst hangover ever.

She looked around. Where am I? She pounded her head and spotted Nathan sleeping on the couch.

She quickly changed and did her morning routine before she went downstairs to the hotel cafe to buy some breakfast.

When she returned to her room she saw Nathan walking out of the bathroom.

"Dude, you were really drunk yesterday." She smiled sheepishly.

"What happened? You kept drinking and drinking after you came back from the bathroom."

She told him what happened and how hurt she was when Dongwoon said those words to her.

He patted her back while munching on his breakfast sandwich. "Don't you think it's about time you realize you are still in love with Dongwoon?"

"But what about JaeJoong? How can I tell him? He doesn't know the guy is Dongwoon. What should I do?"

"Well, If I were you, I'd dump that jerko JaeJoong and get together with the Prince Charming Dongwoon."

She rolled her eyes. "That's because you hated JaeJoong and his way of making a living."

"Like that doesn't annoy you. Trust me I had a bad feeling about him since the first day I met him."

"Well, don't judge a book by its cover. He is actually a sweet guy, but his profession is just a bit.....different and flexible when it comes to morality."

"You make him sound like the perfect guy when he clearly isn't."