~5~

A Year In Korea: My Return

It was finally the day of the wedding. So far everything was going well. Yoseob was Doojoon's best man while Michelle was Annie's maid of honor.

Everyone was having a great time in the first part of the wedding. Michelle was looking around all day for Dongwoon.

Maybe he won't show up, but why am I looking for him. She sighed as she drank a cup of champagne while staring outside the window of Annie and Doojoon's grandmansion.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. "Is anything troubling you my friend?"

"Oh Nathan."

"Well, gee. I sure feel appreciated"

Michelle chuckled. "Sorry, I was just thinking of something."

"Care to share?"

"Well a few days ago, I meet Dongwoon again." She swirled her glass of champagne. "I don't know why, but I feel troubled."

Nathan pulled her into a hug."Well, don't worry about it okay? He's not here today so just enjoy yourself."

She nodded. "Thanks. You always know the right words to say. You're a great friend."

I wish I was more than a friend to you.

"Can I cut in?" The two turned around to see JaeJoong behind them.

"You can have your wife back." JaeJoong wrapped his arms around Michelle.

"It's a really nice wedding Doojoon and Annie threw, but ours will be nicer." JaeJoong kissed her lips.

"And I probably have to do all the planning." Michelle pouted.

"Says who? I'm your husband, I should take some ofthat burden too."

"We'll see." The two chuckled and stared out the window and enjoyed the sea view.

-----------

It was the night reception at a five star hotel. Pictures were getting taken and everyone was greating the guests.

Everyone was seated when the Maid of Honor and Best Man stood in front of everyone to talk.

"Welcome to Mr and Mrs Yoon Doojoon and Annie's wedding." Michelle said.

As their speech continued, a special guest arrived late which caught the attention of many.

"DONGWOON?!" Everyone who knows him said. Dongwoon walked his way to Doojoon.

The shocked leader stood up to greet the maknae. "Hyung! Congratz!" He handed them his wedding gift.

What shocked the audience wasnothis prescence, but the bruises and cuts on his face.

What happened to Dongwoon? There are even more wounds now since the last time I saw him.

Dongwoon sat down as the reception continued. Michelle and Yoseob finished their speech and went back to their seats.

Michelle couldn't help but stare at Dongwoon who was sitting at the next table.

All night, Dongwoon and Michelle have been exchanging glances.

JaeJoong recognized Dongwoon, the 'patient' who was at Michelle's office and had a bad feeling about him. He also noticed the two staring at each other.

I don't like this boy. I have to find out his name.

Nathan and Annie also noticed the weird behavior and kept their eye out.