~10~

A Year In Korea: My Return

Dongwoon gave Michelle a cup of hot tea and hugged her.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

She nodded her head. "Maybe I shoulda killed him." Dongwoon got up and marched his way to the door, but Michelle stopped him.

"Don't! He's not worth it and I don't want you to end up in jail for 20 years. What about me?"

Dongwoon smiled and hugged her tighter. "Okay okay. For you. I will stay out of jail."

The sweet moment was ruined when Nathan marched in.

"Sup guys." He threw the box down at the coffee table.

"What's this?" Michelle asked.

"Just Open it." She did as she was told and opened the big wooden box.

When she was what was inside, she gasped and looked at Dongwoon.

Dongwoon looked confused. "What?"

"I-It's the letters you sent me, but never got."

"What?! Hyung, how did you get them? Don't tell me you took them from Michelle's mailbox!"

"Psssh No! I have a life you know. I found it in JaeJerk's apartment with some important documents that prove he swindles money. He will be going to jail for a long time."

"So he took my mail from Dongwoon?"

Nathan nodded his head. "How did you know though?"

"Let's just say, Annie and Doojoon gave you two a nice present before they left for their honeymoon."

Dongwoon and Michelle smiled at each other. At least now we can be together. I promise I will never leave you again.

---------

Some few years later, Michelle and Dongwoon actually got married and live happily.

Dongwoon quit his job at the club and went to work for Doojoon along with the rest of Beast. Michelle decided to live in Korea for the long term to be with her husband.

As for Jaejoong,  he was arrested by the police for earning illegal money for big companies a few weeks after that day he tried to Michelle. He was to be in jail for the next 30 years of his life.

Nathan on the other hand, before he returned back to the States he made another shocking confession and apologized for lying to everyone.

He told everyone including Michelle, who thought he was gay her whole life, that he was secretly crushing on Michelle since the first day he met her, but did not know how to get close to her so he did something ridiculous.

Knowing he now has no chances with her and is glad she is in good hands with Dongwoon, he returned back to the US and continue his job as a photographer.

-------

You can hear a few baby voices screeching down the hallways and two motherly voices trying to calm their baby down.

"I can perform surgeries and name every nerve that lives on the brain, but I can't bring myself to make my own child stop crying?!" A sweet voice with an annoyed tone said.

"Here, let daddy hold him. Sons always love their dads." Dongwoon said in a full of himself tone, but it only made the crying worsen.

"Ugh!!! YOON DOOJOON! It's your turn to hold the child! I can't do this." Annie said and plopped on the couch at the studio.

"Honey! I can't I have to watch our new group practice for their comeback! You do it."

"YAH! YOON DOOJOON!!! I'm a CEO of this company too you know! Hold your child or I will throw him in the trash!!!"

Everyone snickered as the one charismatic leader dragged himself to his wife and child, but the kid just cried more.

"Hello everyone." A voice sang.

Everyone turned around. "NATHAN!" Everyone exclaimed.

He walked over to the two couple. "How's my two godsons huh?" He started to play with the two babies and they slowly calmed down.

"Nathan Park! Teach us your magic. How did you get these two to be quiet?" Annie said.

"It's a secret."

Everyone chuckled as laughter and happiness filled the atmosphere.


Sorry if this sequel was a bit short. I didn't plan to make it long! Thanks for reading!<3