~3~

A Year In Korea: My Return

When the got off the plane, Annie and Doojoon were already there to greet their two old friends.

"Chelle! Nathan! I'm so glad you two came. My wedding wouldn't be great if you two were missing."

Doojoon let out a cough. "You know. I'm still here. The guy that you are going to marry and make your life perfect."

Annie rolled her eyes and slapped Doojoon lightly on the arm.

Michelle giggled. *Still bickering as always. No wonder they are a couple. Hate turns to love.*

Annie suddenly glared at the tall handsome guy standing next to Michelle with his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Who's that guy?"

Michelle looked at JaeJoong. "Oh, he's my boyfriend. We have been dating for the past five years."

Doojoon and Annie made the 'oh' face.

While in the car, Annie was whispering to Doojoon so no one can hear them. "You invited Dongwoon too right?"

Doojoon nodded his head. "He's part of Beast of course he would be there."

"But, what if Michelle and Dongwoon meet? Wouldn't it be awkward for them?"

"Yeah, you're right. We should make them sit far away from each other."

Since Michelle and Nathan were a week early before the wedding, Michelle and Annie decided to have some bonding time and catching up to do while shopping for something to wear that day.

Annie tried to aviod the sensitive topic of Dongwoon hoping it wouldn't turn the happy moment awkward.

Since Michelle is a hardworking workaholic type, she decided to volunteer for free at a hospital with her free time here in Korea and earn some experiences.

The two girls were about to go into an Armani Exchange Outlet store when Michelle received a phone call about a surgery.

So Michelle had to leave early for the operation. Annie sighed. *I guess I'm on my own.*

--------

Michelle rushed into the Emergency Room and quickly changed. She had a team of people already waiting for her.

She was an excellent and experienced doctor so she was not the same nervous girl who had trouble with public speaking.

After a 10 hour surgery performance on a victim of a car accident, she took a break to get some coffee at the vending machines.

Due to the lack of sleep, she dragged herself there and almost collapse until she felt a pair of strong arms catch her.