~8~

A Year In Korea: My Return

She ran up to him and spun him around with all her might.

She got on her tippy toes and reached for his lips. Dongwoon was surprised at first, but end up kissing her back.

The kiss then turned passionate as Dongwoon slipped his arm around Michelle's slim waist as she cupped his cheeks with one arm.

Unknowingly, the two started to drift back to Michelle's room still kissing passionately.

Dongwoon shut the door with his foot as Michelle pulled him towards her bed.

Meanwhile Nathan was outside the hallways and witnessed everything. My job here is done.

He turned around and walked towards the elevator to go up to his room. Just hope JaeJerk takes it well. He chuckled at himself.

Unfortunately, Nathan was not the only audience who witnessed the kiss. JaeJoong who was about to surprise his fiance with a bouquet of roses saw everything.

He threw the roses on the ground and stomped on them. How can she cheat on me like that? After all that I had done for her? This is how she repays me? I spent so much effort to chase after her and this Dongwoon guy comes and ruins it. Wait, the name Dongwoon does sound familiar.

------

Dongwoon sat up and rested his back on the bed board with Michelle in his arms.

She snuggled on his bare chest as he held her close. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"I didn't know you were such a beast." Dongwoon chuckled.

It's the smile I remembered. "Now that we.....you know does that mean we are together now?"

Suddenly Dongwoon remembered JaeJoong, Michelle's fiance. "What about that guy you were with?"

Michelle looked down and started to play with the blanket. "I'm going to tell him. That's the only way. My heart belongs to you."

Dongwoon smiled at your words and hugged her tighter. She hugged him back and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." We wasted six years. So I have to make it up to you.

--------

That day after a date with JaeJoong, he asked Michelle if she can come over to his apartment.

She hesistated a bit and wanted to tell him immediately how much she loves Dongwoon and how she won't return to America with him.

When they went inside, she sat down at his couch as he sat next to her.

He brought her close to him so close she can smell his scent.

She tried to push him away so they can have a proper conversation, but he kept snuggling with her and trailed kisses down her neck.

"JaeJoong-ah, I have something to tell you."

"Hm? What is it?"

  He started to kiss down further as he ed her blouse. Her hand stopped him from going any further.

He looked up and she was see the lust in his eyes. She gulped. "I have something to tell you and I want you to listen."