~2~

A Year In Korea: My Return

Nathan slumped in his chair and started to mindlessly flip through channels. I guess the nerdy girl finally found her Prince Charming, but I just wish that person could be me.

He thought about the day they left Korea together suddenly. Her sad eyes staring out the window.
He remembered her tears and how much she cried on the plane.
He tried his best to comfort her, but nothing worked.
Dongwoon was Michelle's first love.
It was always hard to forget for her to forget him.

At least she was happier that day she met Kim JaeJoong.
Even though he was a heartless jerkwad who earns his money by swindling his customers, at least he was a sweet guy towards Michelle.

Now that JaeJoong and Michelle are going to get married, I think it's time for me to move on now.
Nathan look at the wedding invitation from Annie. He smiled.

These two quarreling love birds, I knew they would end up with each other.
He looked at the wedding date, it was one month from today. 
I should go book my plane ticket if I'm going to see these two tie the knot. I wonder will Dongwoon be there. Things will get a bit fiesty with him around.

-------

Nathan was at the airport tapping his watch while nervously looking at the gate for someone.

He saw Michelle and JaeJoong linking arms while giggling together.
"Michelle Lee! Do you know what time is it? We have only five minutes until our plane takes off."
"Yo take a chill pill. We will make it don't worry. If we miss this flight, I can always book the next one. I'll pay." JaeJoong pounded his chest and stared at Michelle.

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Come on let's go." He dragged his carry-on luggage and held out his ticket for the lady to scan.
While on the plane, Nathan was about to puke before the plane started to take off.
Why? Because the two love birds next to him were a bit too lovey dovey as if he didn't exist.
*12 hours of this mushy talk? Are you serious?? Annie Kim you better appreciate my presence!!*