Memorable Kiss

Empty Heart

KAI POV

I can't believe this. We finally get some time away from school. Time to just relax, and it's a camping trip. Also, I happen to have very unenthusiastic friends who have no care for almost anything.

"Guys. Let's at least try to make something out of this trip." All I got in response to my plea was mumbles. "All right fine, you guys can be losers. I'll find some new friends." I left my losers of friends and started to walk around the camp sites. All the groups were the same as the ones that form during lunch at schools. Who was I supposed to go and talk to? Sure everyone knew my name and all, but no one really knew me. 

"Hey Kai! Come and join us." I wonder who that was? I turned around to see the school president, Suho waving at me. 

"Hey Suho, what's up?" I walked over the area where Suho and some of his friends were hanging out. I had seen a lot of them at school, but one seemed to really stand out with his puffy lips and squishy looking face. Wait! I've seen this kid somewhere else, but where?

"Oh nothing, we were about to play cards. Want to join?"

"Sure why not.” Suho dealt out the cards, and then we voted to play bluff. I consider myself to be pretty good at this game, but I couldn’t seem to focus. My eyes just kept on going to the boy sitting right in front of me. I didn’t even notice when Suho put a four down when I had all of them. What has gotten into me? We kept on playing until there were three people left. Me, the really hot kid sitting in front of me, and this other kid whose name was Chen. 

“How ‘bout whoever gets out first gives a punishment to the other two.” Suho suggests.

“Sure why not” I respond. The others answered with nods of there heads. It was my turn, so I put the cards down hoping no one called bluff. Thankfully no one did. We played for a couple more minutes and finally Chen put his last card down. I called bluff but he was telling the truth. Guess he gets to pick the punishment. 

“Yes! I get to pick the punishment!” Crap. Sounds like he’s going to make the punishment really hard. “How ‘bout you two share a kiss. On the lips.” This guy was a serious idiot. There was no way I was going to kiss that guy. Even though his lips looked extremely beautiful. 

“Come one dude, really?”

“Chicken.” There was no way someone was going to call me a chicken.

“Fine.” The other boys decided to give us privacy. Not that it was going help. How was I supposed to kiss a guy whose name I didn’t know.

“So I guess we have to kiss each other. My name is Kyungsoo by the way.” Never mind. Now I do know his name. 

“I’m Kai. Nice to meet you” Well this is awkward. We stared at each other for a couple minutes before he put his lips to mine. His lips were soft and smooth. I wish that it would last forever, but as soon as the kiss started it ended. He pulled his lips from mine, just as the rest of the gang screamed.

“Happy?” Kyungsoo asked facing the group. 

“Yup!” was all that Chen replied. We played a couple more rounds and thankfully I wasn’t in the bottom three again. I tried to focus more on the games, but my mind kept on drifting back to the kiss. If only I could do that again. After a while I decided to call it a night and went back to my loser friends. They were in the same spot as I left them. 

“So what you do all night?”

“Why do you care Oh Sehun?”

“Seems like you had a wonderful night that you don’t feel like sharing.” Did he have to know everything that went on in my life?

“I did thank you very much.”

“Had a memorable kiss with someone special.” I looked Sehun in the eye and wished that he wasn’t right.

 


YAY!! I updated finally!!

 

Sorry the format got a little weird cause I have a mac and I was using pages...

KAISOO FEELS:) Thanks for subscribing and stuff