Suho's Idea

Empty Heart

KAI POV

BzzBzzBzz

I wonder who could be texting me? If Sehun needed more help I was going to kill him.

 

To: Kai

From: Sehunnie

Did u hear abt the new idea Suho came up with??

 

Suho was the school president this year. So far this year, and every year he's been president he hasn't come up with very good ideas. I hope this new idea of his will be fun.

 

To: Sehunnie

From: Kai

No...what is it??

 

To: Kai

From: Sehunnie

Idk...he posted that he'll tell the whole class tomorrow

 

Well that's going to be interesting. I hope he's planning a trip. I think we all could use a break from the stressful life of a student.

 

SUHO POV

I'm so nervous. What if everyone doesn't like my idea again? No on has ever really enjoyed any of my past ideas. I waited until the auditorium was decently full before addressing everyone.

"Hello everyone" I hope that go their attention. "I messaged everyone yesterday to meet here to tell everyone my new idea" It didn't seem like anyone was listening. "I decided that since we have a good number of new students and this year we raised a goo amount of money from the apparel sale earlier this year that we could go on a trip" That sure got everyone's attention. "I was thinking a camping trip. It'll be in one week, so start thinking about a partner. No co-ed. Thanks" Thank god I got that over with. As I was leaving the auditorium I was approached by my friend Baekhyun.

"Hey Baekhyun"

"Hey Suho. I really like your idea"

"Oh thanks, at least someone thought it was a good idea"

"Hey don't down yourself. I'm sure tons of people like your idea. By the way where do we sign up for partners?"

"I'll put a sign next to the main office"

"Ok thanks. Bye"

"Bye" Well at least Baekhyun thought my idea was good. I wonder who I was going to partner with. Baekhyun is most definately going with Chanyeol. Maybe I could ask Chen. 

 

To: ChenChen

From: Suho

Hey, do u wanna b partners 4 the camping trip?

 

I really hope he hasn't picked anyone yet, I have no idea who else I would ask.

 

To: Suho

From: ChenChen

Sorry, Kyungsoo already asked me

 

Oh, well I guess I'm going to have to ask someone else. I looked up from my phone to see Lay. I guess I'll him. 

"Hey Lay"

"Oh, hey" Why does he always look so clueless?

"Do you want to be partners for the camping trip?"

"Um...sure"

"Ok" I don't think he really understood what I asked but whatever. At least I have a partner now.