Gay?

Empty Heart

LUHAN POV

"Are you sure you're all right"

"Ya Sehun, I just tripped during the game. It's not that serious"

"Oh ok. Do you need any help?"

"Um...no. Thanks though" Did Sehun think that I needed help? I can still walk. Well kind of.

"Ok" I started to walk away when Sehun's friend Kai walked up to him. Why couldn't I just tell him that I wanted his help? Why am I so awkward? I'm normally so confident in expressing my feelings. 

"Hey Lulu. How are you feeling?"

"Oh hey Xuimin. I'm doing all right"

"Don't look so sad. We won the game. Sure you're all right?"

"Yes, yes, yes! I'm fine!" Why do people just assume because I broke my leg I'm not ok. It's so annoying.

"Ok, ok. What class do you have next?"

"History, ugh" History is my least favorite subject. It's so boring.

"Well have fun"

"Thanks Xuimin" I spent the rest of the day like noraml except for all the people asking annoying questions. Are you ok? How did you get hurt? Why do you care! When I got home I was immediately approached by my sister.

"Hey Viv"

"Hey Lulu. How was your day?"

"It was ok"

"So did you confess to your mancrush"

"No. Wait what? How do you know about that? Did you read my diary? Vivian come back here!" I started to chase my sister all over our house. I am totally going to kill her.

DingDing

I wonder who that could be. I gave up looking for Vivi on account to the fact that I can't walk and went to go open the door.

"SURPRISE!!"

"Woah!" I was immediately hugged by Beakhyun and Chanyeol. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to make you feel better"

"Well thanks Channie but you can't fix my leg with happiness"

"That's ok Lulu we're still going to try"

"Ok" He's always such a positive person. I'm glad it rubs off. I spent the next couple hours trying to do homework with Baek and Channie but ending up doing close to nothing.

"Well see you guys tomorrow" Once they left I went back to my room to actually do work. I kept on working till my mom called me down to dinner. Once I got downstairs I realized I was supposed to get my diary back from Vivian. I motioned for her to keep shut. The last thing I needed was for her to tell my parents. 

"So, how was school today?"

"It was pretty good" Both me and my sister replied.

"Luhan is your leg doing all right?"

"I guess so" We spent pretty much the rest of dinner in silence until my sister decided to do exactly what I told her not to do.

"Hey Mom, What would you do if me or Lulu was gay?" Oh no Vivian. Why did she have to say that?

"Um...well I don't think your father and I would mind honey" Oh thank god. "Why the sudden question?"

"I was just wondering" Just wondering huh. I can't believe her. I hurried and finished my dinner before Vivian said anything else. Once she came upstairs I went to her room to ask her why in the world she read my diary.

"So can I have my diary back?"

"I already put it back" Well at least she didn't keep it.

"Why did you have to tell mom and dad?"

"I didn't tell them that you were gay"

"Yeah, but still" I sounded like a whining baby. God, I was so pathetic.

"If it makes you feel better I'm ok with you being gay"

"Oh" I guess since Vivi was accpeting that I  liked a boy I felt a little better. "But I haven't even told Sehun that I like him.  Maybe it's just  phase"

"Lulu"

"Yes"

"It's ok. I don't think mom and dad will be mad at you" 

"Ok" I'm so glad i had an understading.

 

 


So I know that Luhan doesn't have a sister I just felt like giving him one:)

 

Thanks for all the subscribers!!

Sorry for the lack of hunhan and presence of xuihan for those hunhan fans...I'll try my best to get Sehun and Luhan together. I might include other ships...Taoris?