First Crush

Empty Heart

KAI POV

Schools over! Now I have to find Sehun again. I wonder if he has any other classes with his new crush.

 

To: Sehunnie

From: Kai

I will meet u at Starbucks

 

I hope he gets my message and doesn't end up waiting for me. I headed to Starbucks to meet up with Tao and Kris. I wonder if they are dating yet. They seem to be getting closer as the days go by.

BzzBzzBzz

Hopefully that's Sehun.

 

From: Panda

To: Kai

Where r u?? We have been waiting

 

Sheesh. They could wait a little. I just got of school. Then again so did they. When I entered Starbucks I looked around for them. I ended up seeing them sitting at a table in the way back. I waved and then went to go order something.

"Welcome to Starbucks how can I help you?" The cashier was pretty cute today, although he was young. I wonder if he went to our school.

"I will have an american latte please"

"Two fifty" I gave him the money and then went to join the others. By this time Sehun had showed up.

"So you found us. Didn't you get something?"

"Not hungry"

"Ok, no need to be rude. Had a fight with your crush?"

"That's none of your business" Oh, so he did have a fight. I wonder what it was over. When Tao left to use the bathroom I turned to Kris and asked,

"So Kris...when are you going to ask Tao out"

"Never because I'm not gay and I dont' like him"

"Sure Kris, you guys are totally going to be a thing. You're so cute together, and he's the only one who can make you actually do things for him"

"Get out of my face" Man what a rude guy. Just like Sehun. Maybe this is what love does to you. Makes you rude.

 

SEHUN POV

How does Kai always know what happens. I didn't mean to make Luhan hyung mad, he just got angry. Well I think he was angry. What am I going to do? I think he's kinda cute, but now he'll never like me. 

 

Flashback

This is it. I'm going to ask Luhan hyung if he wants to hang out. I hope he says yes. What if he doesn't, then it'll be extremely awkward. I can't do it. Yes Sehun you can.

"Hey Sehun, are you lost again" Oh God, it's Luhan.Should I do it. What will he think of me. I can't do this!

"Oh hey Luhan, no I'm not lost I was just heading to Starbucks"

"Oh, well have fun" I waited to see if he was going to say anything else. Maybe I hurt his feelings. Should I ask him. No, that's not a good idea.

"Well see you tomorrow then"

"Wait Sehun, um nevermind" Maybe I did hurt his feelings. What if he wanted to do something?

"Are you sure, I don't have to get there right away"

"Um..." This is awkward. Should I just go. That would be rude. Maybe I should just wait till he feels like saying something. "Do you um...want to um..." Normally I'm the one who stutters. 

"Look I really have to go so bye" Crap, why did I say that. Now he definately hates me

 

LUHAN POV

Why did I do that? I should've just told him that I wanted to hang out. Maybe it was to early for me to think that I like him. He probably thinks I'm awkward. Now I'll have to try again tomorrow, and probably make a bigger fool of myself. 

"Hey Lulu" 

"Hey Baekhyun" 

"Are you okay?" Crap, I should've acted excited or something. Now I'll have to explain everything to him

"Um...not really" How was I going explain this to him "I kinda have this crush on the new kid and..." Did I just say all that out loud. .

"Okay, so why aren't you okay. It's okay to have a crush on someone" Thanks Baeki, I already knew that.

"Well I kinda tried to start like a friendship but ended up embarassing myself" I'm so glad I have Baeki as a friend. 

"So did you tell him or no?"

"No, I just stuttered and then he walked away" This story is completely miserable.

"Well Lulu you didn't give him a good impression"

"I KNOW THAT" Oops I might have just yelled loud enough for the whole world to hear me.

"Okay, well what are you gonna do about it"

"I don't know Baeki, I'm so confused right now" My life completely . Overload on school and now this new kid.

"Well just try again, until it comes out right"

"How did you and Channie first become friends?" Maybe if I had an example of what to do it might be easier.

"Well...it was kinda a mutual feeling so when I asked he was completely okay with it" 

"Oh, well never mind" I feel a little better telling someone, but he didn't really help me in any way. "See you tomorrow"