New Kid

Empty Heart

LUHAN POV

Monday morning. The most dreaded thing on this planet, besides maybe homework.

"Hey LuLu!" I turned around to see my favorite couple Baekyeol. Yup fits perfectly. They are so cute together. I wish I could find someone to love me like they love each other. Then my life would offcially be complete, and maybe I'd be happy. 

"Hey guys what's up?"

"The sky"

"No really Chanyeol" How come I always fall for that. "Well, how are you guys feeling this fine Monday morning"

"Um...It's Monday how are we supposed to feel" Really! Chanyeol can never give me a straight foward answer. He really needs to learn how to actually respond when questioned.

"Does he do this to you to Baeki"

"All the time, and that's what make him adorable" Baeki really, ugh don't kiss in front of me.

"Get a room you two!"

"We did and then my mom interrupted us" Ha. So I'm not the only one with completely annoying parents. Once we got into school I realized that I had to spend the next like 6 hours being alone without my friends. Why is life so mean? First period is Chinese. At least I can start the day easy.

"Students today we will be welcoming a new student, Oh Sehun" Great new students are so annoying. As this new student, Sehun, introduced himself I looked through my bag to find all my stuff for class. I hated being unprepared for anything.

"There is an open seat next to Luhan" Did he really have to sit next to me? "Luhan please raise your hand" I raised my hand, whatever it was the only empty seat in the class.

"Hi I'm Luhan" I looked up. Woah, he looks cute and mature at the same time.

"Hi I'm Thehun, you're cute" What? Did he just call me cute? And oh my god he has such a cute lisp. "Sorry, um nice to meet you" Weirdo, it probably just came out of his mouth by accident.

 

SEHUN POV

As I made it to my new seat I realized that this boy, Luhan was completely adorable. He's so cute! How could we be in the same grade.

"Hi I'm Thehun, you're cute" Did I just say that outloud? And why was my lisp so annoying.  . "Sorry, um nice to meet you" Wow Sehun. Nice way to make a first impression on someone. He probably thinks you're a weirdo now. 

"Um...what page of the textbook are we on" I didn't want to bother him but I had no other choice.

"167"

"Thanks" He definately doesn't like me. What type of person only respons with a one word answer. Maybe he's just shy. 

DING

The class is over. Where am I supposed to go?

"What do you have next?" So now he's being helpful. 

"Oh...I'm meeting up with my friend Kai but thanks for all the help" I think that was nice enough. I didn't want to make any bad impressions on the first day. Now that I think about it I have no idea where Kai is. He told me to meet him in the commons, but where was that.

"Um...actually Luhan could you show me to the commons? Please." I hope he still didn't think I was a weirdo. Even if he did he seemed like a nice guy, so maybe he'll help me.

"Sure, I was heading there anyways." Yes, now I won't have ot get lost on my first day here.

 

KAI POV

What was taking that idiot such a long time. I hope he didn't get lost. Even if he did how would I be able to find him. Whatever, I'll just sit here and admire all the beautiful girls. 

 

I think I zoned out. Oops. Oh my god, Who was that cutie pie with Sehunnie.

"Sehunnie, over here" I waved towards him. He said something to the cutie and then raced over ot me. "Hey, did you get lost"

"No I didn't! What made you think I was going to get lost. I just asked Luhan hyung to guide me here"

"So you like him?" I loved making fun of Sehun. It was just too easy.

"I never said that" He looks so funny when he tries to lie, and angry.

"Sure, you're face says the complete opposite" Cute, my buddy found himself a match on the first day. He was kinda worried moving here since he was pretty much a loner at his last school.