The Trip Starts

Empty Heart

SEHUN POV

"Hey Sehun! Get over here" What did that idiot Kai want now? I hope he doesn't start teasing me over nothing again. 

"What do you want?"

"Why do I need a reason to talk to my best bud" Well someone was in a nice mood today. I wonder why?

"Really? You never act this noce to me unless you want something So what is it?"

"Oh come on Sehunnie, I'm not that shallow"

I sighed "Kai. I've known you all my life, spill"

"Well if you really want to know, I was wondering if you wanted to be partners for the camping thing?"

"Oh um...sure why not"

"Great" I wonder why I was so hesitant in answering. Who else would I have been partners with. "Do you want to come over and do something?"

"No thanks, I have loads of homework to do tonight"

"Oh ok. Wouldn't want you to fail. See you tomorrow"

"See ya" 

When I got home I wasn't surprised to see that my parents hadn't gotten home yet. They almost never were at home. I decided to grab a snack and start doing homework. Great, Chinese homework. It's going to take me forever to write a paragraph. What was the verb to drive. Crap. How am I supposed to write a paragraph on camping if I don't know the verb to drive.

 

To: Kai

From: Sehunnie

How do u say to dive in chinese?? Help me

 

I hope he is actually somewhat better at Chinese than me. Otherwise I'm screwed. 

 

To: Sehunnie

From: Kai

Do u think i know chinese...ask tao

 

Right. Tao is Chinese. I asked Kai for his phone number and then eventually got an answer. Tao sure takes his merry time in replying to text messages. 

 

- 1 Week Later-

 

"Come on Sehun we're going to be late" Why do we have to leave a whole hour before normal? Couldn't we just leave when school starts? It sounds more logical to me.

"Meh"

"Sehun, don't be such a party pooper"

"Meh"

"Really Sehun"

"It's 5 in the morning what do you want me to say!!"

"Okay okay, I get it" After my sudden breakout Kai decided to leave me alone which was a good thing considering I needed to sleep. Yesterday, Suho told us that the bus ride was going to be an hour long so maybe I can catch up on a little sleep. The bus didn't leave until everyone got on, and our chaperone did attendance.

"Oh Sehun"

"Here" 

"Lu Han" Luhan hyung was on this bus too. I wonder if he's doing okay. 

"Luhan's mom is bringing him because he still can't walk properly" Who was that cute looking person? He couldn't possibly be in our grade.

"Thank you Minseok" Oh Minseok hyung. He was the guy Luhan hyung was talking to earlier. I thought he was in a grade above us.

"Hey Kai, is this field trip for the whole school?"

"I think so" Oh well that made sense. I wonder I Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung are partners. They seem like good friends.

 

 


So finally here's an update....school kinda got in the way and I got lazy. I promise to update more often since I have break next week :):)Enjoy